• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Ha today was fun. I'm gonna be at every HiScore tourney that happens. I just love being around the smash community.

Uki: Good ****e on teams. I know I already said this but even though we didn't get to even practice together we did pretty **** good. I'll be proud to be your team mate again. :)

Malco: Even though we didn't play at all it was cool to chat with ya there. Maybe sometime when I'm at my dad's house I can see if I could chill at your place or whatever to practice/play some smash. Or maybe when I'm actually not broke...money matches???

Schoolie: Nice to see that you're alive and still attending some of the tourneys. Maybe next time we could play some Melee (or Brawl, which ever you prefer.) Like with Malco, maybe if I get some cash together we could have a few money matches sometime. :)

D0N: Sorry for missing the call. When I drive I put my phone on complete silence. (No vibrate. No ring) My bad if you didn't get a partner for teams. It's my falt that the others and me didn't make it on time.... :(

Toasty + Everyone: Sry for keep ya'll waiting... I feel like crap for being mad late and holding up a bit of the tourney. Next time, don't hold up the tourney just for me....I'm not that much of an important player to the community to hold up such things... :(

D0N

Smash Ace
Well today was fun. ggs all around...

Rhan: Its cool dont worry about the late showing. **** happens.

PTZR: Sorry you couldnt make it.

Sen: Next tourney we're at should do team sword and ape. Teaming with you is always fun.

P$C: We rode like mexicans today lol but we made it in one piece. Great team friendlies with famus and killz and friendly with kadaj.

Whodat: thanks for beating my friends *** in tekken. He needed to see how the better players play

Serpent: Fun friendlies. Especially when i super armed your #9 judgement lol.

7: Thanks for bringing SC4, my friend woulda been bored to tears without it.

Toasty: Good job hosting.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah serpent owns for recording.

I know you're busy serpent, but could you plz post up the videos as fast as possible. At least just the teams loser's finals and grand finals as well as singles losers finals and grand finals?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
And winners finals, and me v.s. Schoolie dee, and me v.s. Any1 but toasty even the good ones don't post those.
No offense to you toasty but those weren't tourny matches nor serious ones. Even tho they were mm's it feels like a friendly lol no johns just plz don't post those thanks

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I relize that. But that for me ruined that game. I mean I like Star Wars. But putting them into a game that take place during the feudal era? Now that just doesn't make any sense to me.
true, but its kinda like saying sonic and snake ruined brawl. people complained about it, but ultimately it doesnt ruin a game.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Yeah. They was in the game for what ever system you bought it for. Link is a reasonable character. The other 2 not so much. I guess it is a good way to promote a game. Soul Caliber 2 will always be my fave out of them all.
double post, but i havent been on 4 a while...

heihachi is namco. Namco made tekken and sc. heihachi fit because he was made by namco; his place is similar to yoshimitsu. He probably fit more than link on the gcn. Spawn was actually created by Todd McFarlane (spelling?) specifically for SC2, so he fits just fine. Link is the most alien to the series.

SC3 <3 imo.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lmao I 10000% feel the same way. please don't post the vids of my MMs with Kadaj.

Spawn was actually created by Todd McFarlane (spelling?) specifically for SC2, so he fits just fine.
WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD THE FUX UP!

This needs to be addressed only because I was a huge Spawn fan in my younger days :)

Crystalnite, not slammin you for not knowing about some early 1990's comic (though how-tf do you know about Todd McFarlane and not know about his comic??? odd), it's just an FYI post =D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_(comics)

The HBO animated series was a personal favorite ^_^

rhan

Smash Hero
Crystalnite said:
true, but its kinda like saying sonic and snake ruined brawl. people complained about it, but ultimately it doesnt ruin a game.
Yeah I saw SC4 in action today. Aside from the Star Wars characters, it looks awesome. The graphics became more in detail and it seems that they didn't change much of the gameplay from the previous games.

Crystalnite said:
heihachi is namco. Namco made tekken and sc. heihachi fit because he was made by namco; his place is similar to yoshimitsu. He probably fit more than link on the gcn. Spawn was actually created by Todd McFarlane (spelling?) specifically for SC2, so he fits just fine. Link is the most alien to the series.
Yeah I knew all of this. If you read what I posted you would have saw that I was talking about the time period, not why they was thrown into the series. :/

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
double post, but i havent been on 4 a while...

SC3 <3 imo.
really dude? really? please tell me thats a case of the early morning post

EDIT: high motherf***in five toasty

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Toasty, you gonna be free to play at all this week. I wanna get some ROB training in, and I wouldn't mind getting you the cables back from the recording.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Yo Im down to play today. If anyone want to play you guys can come to the Games N Trade at ODU. Im the only one here and I've got a non laggy tv here so come one, come all. call me if you need directions. 318-0686.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I may come out Gum, I just got back and I'm just feeling drained...

I had a great time, but I'm still a lil mad I missed HSG's big event.

I'll def be here for GNT next big tourney (AUG 30TH)
So get the **** ready!

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I find it so funny that Ken is most likely still going to win EVO this year. He is in the top 8 and still in winners even with the BS ruleset

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey who from SoVa is coming back for CH4? I assume you guys wanna stay at my place again right? I wanna get the invites out now so I know how many people I'm gonna have.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hmm i couldn't find the GNT thread if there is one. What's the info? venue? teams? singles? time? i'm slow. =[

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
My bad if someone already answered this, but...

WHO CAN DRIVE TO JUBILEE???

There are a lot of people asking me for rides to Jubilee and I can't take everyone.

I can probably give a ride to the Hampton people since they will all be located at one place and come back to the same place, so:
Kadaj, Killz, Famous, Fear?/Boss? Forgot who >_> But that's 4. I can't fit any others.

Whodat needs a ride. Mashi does too? I don't remember if Khalil can go. Don't remember who else can go, sorry.

POST IF YOU CAN DRIVE and how many you can take, your charge for gas, when you're leaving, when you're returning.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Hey this is a heads up for everyone, THE GNT TOURNEY ON AUGUST 30TH WILL BE BRAWL SINGLES AND TEAMS AS WELL AS SOUL CALIBUR 4. Slash and I will be updating the the GnT tourney thread with updated info about venue and entry fees for all the events so go to the thread and check it.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
WHO CAN DRIVE TO JUBILEE???

There are a lot of people asking me for rides to Jubilee and I can't take everyone.

I can probably give a ride to the Hampton people since they will all be located at one place and come back to the same place, so:
Kadaj, Killz, Famous, Fear?/Boss? Forgot who >_> But that's 4. I can't fit any others.

Whodat needs a ride. Mashi does too? I don't remember if Khalil can go. Don't remember who else can go, sorry.

POST IF YOU CAN DRIVE and how many you can take, your charge for gas, when you're leaving, when you're returning.
weren't you takin me =(

rhan

Smash Hero
Gum said:
Hey this is a heads up for everyone, THE GNT TOURNEY ON AUGUST 30TH WILL BE BRAWL SINGLES AND TEAMS AS WELL AS SOUL CALIBUR 4. Slash and I will be updating the the GnT tourney thread with updated info about venue and entry fees for all the events so go to the thread and check it.
Man I really wanted to come to this...I can't though. I'm going on vacation to Nags Head. We go every year last week in August...

If It was a week earlier then I could have made it. :(

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I'll train you caboose.

Also toasty famous is able to go along with me.

Whodat said he was willing to go but he doesn't know yet

Fear has to get ready to go back to vcu that weekend and boss has to work.

Killz says he will go.

So I guess me and you (toasty) in the front and famous, killz, and slash in the back???

Isn't dobee gonna drive too?

O yea I CALL SHOTGUN WITH TOASTY!!!!!! So no one else ask or call it b**chez lol

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
We play real shotgun rules in MA son!

1.Driver has to see the car
2.Blitz'z are void
3. Must call it outside
4.Jupiter and Saturn's moons must be aligned for anyone other than Slash to win.

Famous

Smash Champion
I'll train you caboose.

Also toasty famous is able to go along with me.

Whodat said he was willing to go but he doesn't know yet

Fear has to get ready to go back to vcu that weekend and boss has to work.

Killz says he will go.

So I guess me and you (toasty) in the front and famous, killz, and slash in the back???

Isn't dobee gonna drive too?

O yea I CALL SHOTGUN WITH TOASTY!!!!!! So no one else ask or call it b**chez lol
Lol, I don't care since I'm the one with the DS and PSP SON!

Top Bottom