• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol random tope ****. =[[[[[[[[[[[ see you sat tope =P

dobee pm me your address i'll scoop you tomorrow

maybe we can convince ndn to play in brawl lol at sunday but definitely we're playing that torpedo carpet thingy haha i forgot the name hope we winn or something =]

Ether

Smash Ace
*faints*

/10toastytoastsmissingvince
Snap, yeah, we'll catch up.

MC Lando, back from the dead.
Kinda sorta. You know how it is.

but not for you :( find a gap in yo schedule and play us! Five bucks says that all you'll need is a day to get back to being better than everyone.
Actually, my schedule (literally) is 12 pm - 7 pm Mondays - Saturdays, so I'm more available than usual. Actually, I just got off of vacation last week... sorry, we could have chilled.

And Ether should ride up 2 Chu's with me, mashi, and dobee.
Then Ether could play Neo, and still not get the Marth ditto matchup :laugh:. j/k man.
Man, that would be great, haha. Actually, what I would do, and what I should have done this whole time is use Sheik against Marth. I mean really, as well as I know that matchup, why not play it the other way around? I could have beaten Neo, QDVS, Cactuar, and anyone else that I foolishly Marth dittoed. Maybe.

I doubt that.... melee more than likely..... brawl he should be pretty high up there but I doubt better than every1

No offense to Ether tho he's like One of the coolest guys I ever met. Plus we **** on teams and our singles matches are always too good lol. :grin:

I wish I had his new number. So we could play more :(
Yeah, that's about right. I just have other things I'm working on, like Rockband/GH, learning real guitar and music theory, and playing FF7. Does anyone have any tips for Guitar Hero II, besides playing moar and sucking less? I can do expert, but not insanely quick solos, like Freebird. I got through Misirlou by using no strategies, just strumming as fast as I can.

Oh, I don't have a new number...the phone just got disconnected from me not paying the bill since January lol...I just paid that bill yesterday, so I plan on reconnecting my internet and getting a cell phone soon. So maybe I'll post more frequently.

Anyway, good luck to everyone at Chu's.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
No.

Things just don't work that way.

Sorry.
Lol I know I just wanted to see what ppl said XD

Ether-cool when you are able to play let me know I'll play some rockband/gh as well I haven't played gh in forever tho *no johns*

O yea tope when the school year starts up I'll be in richmond now and again with Fear maybe we can play some brawl or something

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
We made it to NoVA in one piece. We had a nice little trip on the way to G-Regs. We ended up in DC for a minute, then we had Dobee yelling Obama supports Duck Va***a Jumbolia in front of the White House.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming back up from Nag's Head to that area, trying to hook up some smash friday or saturday? Anything going on?

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Well, I can't host either... there is a no video games rule at my place (I can play anywhere OUTSIDE of house) So if you can think of a place for us to play at, I'm game.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Too much money for gas, otherwise, I probably would.

Edit: Hey Slash, you have Schoolie's number? If you do, maybe we can talk him into hosting and we go there.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
So true. Gas is really ridiculous now. At least it's going down a bit for the time being. Hopefully we can get under 3$ a gallon again.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Only ****... I can say one thing... I think O-NO could probably do that to you D0N if he really felt like taking the time to main ICs. He was doing that chain grab stuff the second he picked up brawl with them.

rhan

Smash Hero
D0N said:
Im kinda glad nobody really uses ice climbers over around here like this... a DK got as high as 4% on them... guess why...
Pitzer (PTZR) is starting to use IC's in Brawl. I played him like last Saturday. IC's redefines the deffintion of homosexuallity. They are my newly hated character(s) in the game.

I vote IC's banned from tournement play.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
IC's are pretty lame. Kirby seems to help out with his floatiness though, I feel bad for people that main heavy characters. That must suck.

D0N

Smash Ace
lol, well hopefully O-NO stays away from the climbers and im gonna make sure i play PTZR before the tourney so my tourney match doesnt end up like that video if he goes. That makes me really want to work on my zelda some more.

Edit: It does suck. espiecally with falco and dedede. although falco I think is more fair with his chaingrab since atleast u can survive it.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm looking for somewhere to place some today. I know Slash is looking too... so if someone has an idea of where to play, we could all get some practice in today.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kadaj, if I can get ahold of Slash and get him to drive, we might come up for awhile. I'll have to be back home by 8 or 9 tonight since I've got work early tomorrow.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Hey Kadaj, if I can get ahold of Slash and get him to drive, we might come up for awhile. I'll have to be back home by 8 or 9 tonight since I've got work early tomorrow.
Cool his #'s 839 9426

And if you have component cables I have another setup BUT if you don't have cc's then don't worry about cuz it's a hd tv or you could just bring another tv and wii

Yo schoolie: CNU is only like 15-20 mins from hampton you can always play with us man :) you kuku speedyoshi cow fats and who ever else plays we can even do crew battles from time to time also maybe we could unify our crew since we don't live that far apart and are pretty good I mean P$C always places high with me and fear taking the top two spots at every tourny

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
I've got his number, just tried to call him and he didn't pick up. I MIGHT try go come out myself. I will definitely wanna work on my Lucas, Diddy, and maybe even my Marth.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
What's with all the IC hate? Don you should play my ICs.

Anyway is there anything new going on around here?

D0N

Smash Ace
I didnt know you played with them. I thought the avatar was just for show. But ill play your ICs whenever, im free for most of this week and your pretty close by so gas wont be a problem.

Kadaj i gotta practice some with you before the tourney too sometime during the week.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
Team Arlington is a bunch of scrubs! :O Which of you people are going to be at the Highscore tournament on the 9th?

Top Bottom