• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
You should watch the whole Rejected Cartoons short film (search it). It won an Academy Award for best animated short film. XD So good.

Also, anyone playing in the next couple of days? Kadaj: is it your house tomorrow? I might show up, but that's pretty far from Chesapeake.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey all, who all is coming up from Sova? I remember you guys planning on coming up here with like 6 of you guyz. Maverick_ace dropped out due to random eventz haha.

So yah, let me know so I can accomodate u guyz with housing. See u this weekend =)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha i asked that last page. nobody answered. well definite i know is.

Mashi(me), Dobee, Riku, Don

iono who else. nobody answered. =[

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
post up if you are attending!!! [Post in the LINKED thread, please :)]

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184838

and say what you can bring:

___TVs [plz no laggy ones :(]
___Wiis with all necessary info unlocked
___copies of Brawl
___power strips
___extension chords (NEED THIS VERY VERY MUCH!)

If you guys don't come through with bringing TVs or anything, then prepare to play on barely laggy HDTVs. Though I didn't notice the lag, I also wasn't playing fast enough to notice...

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Chu's

This is 4 those goin with me to Chu's this weekend. I plan on leaving early Friday afternoon and coming back Sunday night once we're all done. Chu said that he has housing 4 us this weekend as well. As far as gas moniez, I'm gonna say $20.

Don if u want to come to my place that's fine. U could jus crash at my place thursday night and i know mashi and dobee don't live too far from each other.

If anyone wants to get some practice in this week, I'm free Thursday 4 anyone that wants to stop by after 6 and I might be free tomorrow for a little bit after 7pm(Not too sure though) jus call my cell 757-714-6833

toasty

Smash Hero
If anyone wants to check out hot brown girls, the conference that my family is helping to host is the Bangladesh Medical Association of North America 28th Annual Convention...in downtown Norfolk =D That means the daughters of every doctor in North America that is from Bangladesh will most likely be there with their family starting Thursday all the way through Sunday...

so hit up the clubs, hit up MacArthur Mall, Waterside [inside and out]...whatever............I'll be in a hotel with them all weekend ...though that doesn't quite mean anything >_>

just throwing that out there since I can't play this week at all *cries*...but I turn 24 soon so that's good =D

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Yea serpent its my place for today or actually anyday lol all ya gotta do is call and let me know and its cool

757 240 6229

Toasty: I'll be 18 three days b4 you turn 24 lol :bee: when your done and free we should play some time

Yo whodat are you talking about TODAY??? If so call me or something and I'll see what I can do

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you can come now, but you might want to also arrange a ride back to your place

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
kadaj i been trying to text you alll dayy. does your phone not get text? lol. j/w.

CStick

Smash Lord
I should be able to play tomorrow afternoon til around 10pm, in which case I'm off to party up.

But, my phone died. I need to go buy some more minutes in the morning, so I'll start calling peeps around 1ish maybe?

rhan

Smash Hero
I wish I didn't live out in the middle of nowhere. ._.

No one out here plays Melee or Brawl......*Is lonely*

Edit: Does anyone know where I can create a "Smash Finder" thread? I want to at least try to find someone in the Gloucester area that plays either game.

CStick

Smash Lord
Mashi: I'll call you, then you can call Rahil, then whoever else wants to play some melee can come too.

all I gotta do is buy a refill card, then go yell at some people for fudging up something that cost me alot of money :mad:

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
I would like to go to O-No's for Wednesday, but I've got a doctors appt at 5:45. And by the time I get home and would be available, it will probably be 8pm or so... (Gotta go to P-town for the **** appt.)

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Kadaj and Don- Great games last night. Sorry we had to cut the session short. But I did learn a few things so I'm going to have to work on them.

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaeman111 said:
Rhan, use common sense.
Where do u think u should make a thread?
All is Brawl. Durr.
AiB isn't much help. No one really pays attention to the forums. I'm better off making a sign and putting it up at a local gas station.

toasty

Smash Hero
BlackG is looking to play today. I got a text saying

"I need to play today...I need to ****....I need to be arrested...."

PM me if you don't have his number and are able to play today. In the PM, include your number so I can give him your number instead of giving you his. I don't know what his rule on people he doesn't know is, though he's got pretty indiscriminate instincts when it comes to forced fornication.

You should seriously consider practicing against this man. Good Metaknight practice :)

Rhan: look through CStick's VA player finder!

D0N

Smash Ace
Orochi: Im not going to chu's biweekly anymore. Recent car trouble is gonna make me broke and this weekend I might make some money if I stay home. But when you and everyone else goes, kick some ***!

Whodat: Thanks for hosting. I learned a little about olimar and the team matches were fun.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Wow, I have such limited internet access here. No one has a computer T_T. I still no way of getting to and from houses. Anyone heard of Gaines Mill Dr.? or The Glenwood area?
P.S. I don't know how I'll be able to respond. -_-

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hmmmmm me riku and dobee nowwww? sovaaaa arghhhhhhhh lol oh well. dang kadaj i didn't know lol i was texting and stuff. arghhhhhhhhhhhh. lol. dobee and riku better not last minute quit. grrrr. =[[[[[[[[[

Top Bottom