• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
CStick said:
see who is CLOSE to Gloucester. A 30-40 minute drive ain't so bad for a fun day of smash.

Your right. Smash is worth the drive. Try telling that to my mom though...-.-

What are some smash devoted cities that are over the bridge? And if there isn't any then I guess my only peeps I can play with is the people in VA Beach and Newport News. Maybe a few from Willamsburg?

rhan

Smash Hero
Maverick_Ace said:
Yo rhan I live in hampton its only like 10 minutes from newport news
Ah...That's cool. Maybe next time I stay with my grandma we could possible play a little. I think my grandma stays somewhere near Abberdeen Road.[spelling] :/

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hey o-no is there anything going down weds??? like is it stillll onnn?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Orochi: Im not going to chu's biweekly anymore. Recent car trouble is gonna make me broke and this weekend I might make some money if I stay home. But when you and everyone else goes, kick some ***!
GOD*****. it's all good though.

rhan

Smash Hero
Pitzer(That Roy Player) said:
I want to goto chu-dats biweekly....:'(
Your not the only one. I've always wanted to see his Young Link in action. Maybe even play it. But dreams get broken. But they're all playing Brawl up there. Eh. Still would have been cool to be around NoVa a bit.

Also to all who are going. Win that ****e! Represent SoVa! O:<

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Your not the only one. I've always wanted to see his Young Link in action. Maybe even play it. But dreams get broken. But they're all playing Brawl up there. Eh. Still would have been cool to be around NoVa a bit.

Also to all who are going. Win that ****e! Represent SoVa! O:<

I'm playin Melee and Brawl @ Chu's this weekend.

CStick

Smash Lord
Mashi/NDN: good **** yesterday

unreal: you called waaaaay too late. When I got your message, we were just about done playing, and I was just about out the door to go somewhere for the night.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
And Ether should ride up 2 Chu's with me, mashi, and dobee.
Then Ether could play Neo, and still not get the Marth ditto matchup :laugh:. j/k man.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Five bucks says that all you'll need is a day to get back to being better than everyone.
I doubt that.... melee more than likely..... brawl he should be pretty high up there but I doubt better than every1

No offense to Ether tho he's like One of the coolest guys I ever met. Plus we **** on teams and our singles matches are always too good lol. :grin:

I wish I had his new number. So we could play more :(

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
did you really think I was even referring to brawl? Melee is the only smash game, IMO
Lol I don't know u weren't being specific.

I bet if I had ppl to play for a full 24 hours of melee I'd be some where close
But only if I had my darren styles and dj estacy techno music for Fox just ask chillindude he knows what I'm talking about lol or you could watch his combo vid and listen to the music I'm talking about :bee:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
SoVA, and TOPES CAR WTF IS UP?!?!?!? Plan *****z =_=. I'm doing you guys a huge favor and cleaning up a house for several hourz!! At least let me know when you guyz arrive, dates you plan on staying, times, phone number to reach u guyz, anything. Just keep me updated!
.................cmon y'all...step it up.

here's what you do (even if you have already, I'll feel better knowing I've said it haha):

whoever is driving, collect ALL the information from everyone [phone numbers, agreed upon departure time from SoVa, and earliest "must leave NoVa by this time"]

and then only the driver(s) tell Chu all of that information and make sure you look through his posts if you missed the part where he told you where you're staying [don't ask him again is what I mean haha, he'll probably get annoyed if you do...because EVERYONE is asking him the same thing [from other regions I mean] multiple times and he's probably stressed enough as it is with getting everything ready for the weekend]

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Well, the people I have designated for G-reg's place is people coming from the south, aka Topes car and other SoVa people.
Well i know were staying at g-regs house... but riku i thought you already did this lol

Edit: Does anyone kno the address to g-regs house?

dobee

Smash Apprentice
ChuDat said:
THANK YOU! I'll have u guys down as 4 people that need housing just in case. U have my number also, give me a call when you guys start getting close, mainly for dinner arrangements. If people have money, then I'm planning on going to one of NoVa'z greatest sushi restaurants in the area. Its called "Todai's". Its mad good.
Ok so he called me and said that he is going to head over to g-regs house to help clean up, and then he'll call back with the address for it.

And I wouldn't mind doing the sushi thing too lol

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Well i know were staying at g-regs house... but riku i thought you already did this lol

Edit: Does anyone kno the address to g-regs house?
I saw the post about us staying at G-Reg's house 4 the weekend. I jus need the address and I did tell Chu when we were gonna be there. BTW, we'll be leaving 4 NoVA around 2pm from my place. if u need my address:
1117 Lord dunmore drive
Va beach va 23464.

if u need my munber 757-714-6833

otakon next week, who's going?
i won't b able to go this year :(

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Anyone up for some Smash today? I wanna play some, so call me at 757-803-5216 and tell me where you wanna play at. I've got till whenever. I am really desperate to get some practice in before the Hi Score tourney.

Edit: I've got my car to drive around with now... so just call me. I'll play Brawl or Melee... would prefer Brawl, but either is fine.

Top Bottom