• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
Ill be going either day. If its on saturday i may do teams if i find a partner, but dont count this as a vote for saturday unless i find a partner.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Lets do Saturday... I wanna Brawl teams ^_^ Need a partner though....

Edit: Also, if Saturday, I'd be more than willing to help with brackets again Toasty.... was fun last time....

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
I'm also in favor of Saturday the 12th. Guess I'll go just to go 2-0 again, but maybe this time the brackets won't get f@cked up. I'm aware it wasn't intentional, but still.

I'd only be going for Brawl singles though, as I lack a team partner for teams and I'm way too behind in Melee (and I'll never get any practice in it as everyone around here despises the game). Even then, I play an inferior offense style in a overly defense game, but meh, whatever. I play for the challenge (of which I firmly believe there is not a whole lot of in this game, and I don't mean by pressing five buttons per jump type stuff), not really the money.

Also Kadaj, I request more casuals with you. I need another Marth to test my own out on(dropped Ike in favor of him).

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Okay. The 12th will actually work better for me anyway. Registration will be at 12. Tournaments will begin at 1. Teams first, for both games.
Venue Fee: $10
Melee/Brawl Singles/Doubles are $5 FOR EACH. So if you're entering in everything, it's $30 :)
Prize Payout for all tournaments:
70/30

If turnout is high or if I change my mind, 60/30/10 will be the payout.

If you are going to be late, please let me know in advance. If not, this WILL start without you.

I will go through the brackets before any matches start to ensure that crewmates don't have to play each other until after at least the 3rd round. If it's a low turnout, then I'll ensure they don't play eachother until after the 2nd round in the winners bracket.

D0N

Smash Ace
Everyone whos goin to CH3 kick*** and make them fear Sova players.

and my friend riding with me to the tourney decided to partner with me so im doin both brawl events. Is there a number to call incase were a little late? I have a feeling we may be just a little late.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
just hit me up when it's good or i'll hit you up. whatever comes first =P

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
12 PM NOON ON SATURDAY....NOT MIDNIGHT

Hi Score Gaming
1200 N. BATTLEFIELD DR. CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320

this is the phone number for the venue
757-410-9494

If you are going to be late and you call, please inform us of the names/tags of everyone with you who is going to attend and which tourneys they are playing. Please note that I will be putting those people in the brackets of the tournaments they say they are going to play in, so expect to be obligated to pay.

To everyone meeting me at my place tomorrow, please be there no sooner than 3PM. I HOPE to leave by 3:30 at the absolute latest. This is subject to change if Karn gets delayed in coming to my house. I will keep all concerned parties posted :)

WHODAT. WHERE THE **** DO YOU LIVE?

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Anyone willing to team up with me in Brawl?
Thinking I'm gonna do Brawl singles and teams and maybe Melee singles (My puffball is finally getting back to its pre-brawl goodness)

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Toasty I texted you on your phone where I live. In any case I will try to give you a call today at like 3 and if I don't get you then I will pm you the directions here right after that.

CStick

Smash Lord
you guys really need to post in more of an advance...my work likes to schedule like...two weeks ahead of time :(

phuck, I'm thinking that another CStick garage tourney before the next semester is in order just so I can finally play again.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I'm free Tues, Thurs after 5. And I'm off Fri, Sat. And usually i spend part of my day on Sat playin YuGiOh.

rhan

Smash Hero
I haven't played Yu-gi-oh in sooooo long. I'll get creamed. Lol

Still have my deck though! ^_^

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Eww. Sak Samurai. I play Gladiator Beast. But I barely play this format.
The only reason I play this format is mainly 4 money and cards.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Are there official threads for the stuff goin down in the near future. like ive heard stuff about o-no, toasty, and tope hosting events, but thats just about all that i know.

PS: behold the return of my internet! YES!

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
Saw R.O.B. err WALL-E on July 4th guys...

That movie was freaking amazing. The amount of attention Pixar pays to the detail in it's animation while still keeping the soul of the movie intact is astounding. Kinda sad that they're the only ones who can really pull off 3-D animation and nail it though :/. Also, lulz at the intro movie.XD

Hancock though... meh

Well in non-movie related smash news, I must give my parents that whole "Thanks to smash I'm not in the street selling drugs!" speech again so the shelling out of monies and me going to more events can start happenning again...

CStick

Smash Lord
I got the 12th off, but I aim to spend it with my friend. If she ends up breaking her plans for some stupid phucking reason, then I'll show up.

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
Is there going to be teams on the 12th?

Because if there is i have to find a teammate....im leaning toward Oro?

Since both of my teammates decided to bail out on me =[

Top Bottom