• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Melee >.< Nothing against it.... its a godly game, but my Jiggs and Marth are so rusty for Melee, it isn't funny. I'd probably not win a single game all day. And guys, who is going out to HiScore next friday for the tourney? Wanna see about getting some recorded games of my Lucas and TL against some good players....

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'll be at HiScore...and while I will be recording, when stuff will be posted is hard to say, I have so much **** from C3, Slash's fests, and the Lock-in to post, and I still have to go through some of that and pick out Kadaj's vids and the rest of the millions of replays I recorded yesterday to edit together a coherent and awesome video >_>'

Also...sunday? hmmmmm I will try my best to go. Gas is killing me and I've already got plans that involve driving *sigh*...if people wanna carpool and supply gas moniez, that'd be awesome.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lmao of course XD :)

I'll be returning the Wii to you shortly, Ether =D

I saw some of those replays. holy ****ing ****. @_@

And Kadaj, gimme a while before I can edit everything for you (you're paying me, right? XD) and send me the names of the songs, please :)
Cool the name of the two main songs are "death wish" , and the second is "mizerable" they both are made by gackt but the vid needs an intro song and possibly a song for the creds thanx a lot u don't know how much I appreciate you doing this vid for me and about how much do you think maybe 25-30 sound reasonable?

O and ether ur gonna be at the tourny on the 20th right?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'll be there riku just gimme time and all that. i'll be at hiscore as well for the 20th. oh yeah and umm who is going to crit? =P. if so i'll go haha.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
well im like 70% sure im going to critical hit... slight chance of squandering :) Nah im pretty sure ima go. And as for hi-score. Ill be there too

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Is this new display style annoying the hell out of anyone else? Anyone know if there is a way to revert back!?!? Or did I just hit a wrong button??

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I'm 85% sure I'm going to Critical Hit =D Mashi, no squandering!

Kadaj, 30's good mang =D I'll figure out something awesome, no worries

remember guys, the pot split for HiScore on the 20th is 70/30!!!! Melee, too!
Cool and if u do go to critical hits 3 can me and famus carpool with you we can me help pay for gas with money that i won in previous tourny's lol cant wait 4 the combo vid thanx again dude later

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
Melee >.< Nothing against it.... its a godly game, but my Jiggs and Marth are so rusty for Melee, it isn't funny. I'd probably not win a single game all day. And guys, who is going out to HiScore next friday for the tourney? Wanna see about getting some recorded games of my Lucas and TL against some good players....
Toon Link ditto money match?

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice

D0N

Smash Ace
Ill be at hi-score. Ill DK ditto money match anyone who plays DK since i never money matched before too. Also, I picked up some new characters but I havent tested them against better people yet so if anyone plays brawl friendlies before the tourney any matches i can get in would be greatly appreciated.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'll DK money match you in brawl if you DK money match me in melee. =]

D0N

Smash Ace
i'll DK money match you in brawl if you DK money match me in melee. =]
I almost feel like im giving you a money back gauruntee by playing melee lol, but alright its a match. same amount on both games, but i gotta see how my work week goes before i know exactly how much that amount is.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Tournament Inspirational Speech
melee or brawl
lets give it our all!!
kick sum *****
and please the masses!!!
GET SUM SHWEET COMBOS!!!!
And...... mindgame the slowpokes..... (rhyme scheme lost)
>_>

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
don: i'll money match any amount. 2/3 always unless $5 then it's 3/5. =]

ukiyasan: i'll money match any amount. TL dittos and Marth dittos. =]

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
4 anyone that wants to come to my place later 4 Melee my address is :
1117 Lord Dunmore Drive
Virginia Beach VA, 23464

if u need to contact me jus hit me up on AIM or call my cell 757-714-6833

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
good news guys, im actually gonna join the brawl tourney at Hi score. im gonna be in melee for sure.
i just got back from an anime convention and i have been forced to play brawl for like 2 days. i managed to hold the console captive for like 4 or so hours.

brawl teams was indeed to good as me and my friend DR. Nick (a ddr player from Baltimore how DOES NOT PLAY SMASH) held the console hostage AGAIN for another 4 or so hours.

clearly im too good at this game already. and it only took about 2 matches for me to learn.

i may have a suprise in store for you guys at the next monthly (still TBA and discussed).

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
is the newport news tournies at playaround monthlies? or was it just one time thing.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
It is monthly, but there was a snag for this month that I'm having to work out with the owner so I'll keep you all posted on what is going on with that

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
There will be a new TBFN game review coming soon. Many of you will remember this old classic I'm sure....but this game will make you green with envy for even liking it. Not much work is left, just shelling out a camera to record it. To those who watched our other reviews, stay tuned.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
@Jeff & Mashi: I'll consider the Marth Ditto MMs.... just let me think about it some.

As for Hi Score this friday, I'm gonna need a ride... if anyone is willing to give me a ride, I'll throw in some cash for gas money.

Top Bottom