• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
*pound* biweeklies sound interesting as well and also I understand what u mean shaeman I play from time 2 time but as far as trying 2 play tournys 4 it I say just keep on a side tv for friendlies like they did at c3.

O yea otis how many setups will u have for brawl singles I'll bring one to quicken the pace of the tourny.

1 more thing. toasty ill bring the 30 bucks for the combo vid (hurry up ****mit! Lol) can u c if ur able to make a copy of the vid and put it on a flash drive so I can have it on my computer to watch. Bcuz I don't have internet at my house except on the blackberry thanx man

Jeff u could always come down 2 hampton and play with us who knows we could even do that crew battle we talked about at the "play around tourny"

Which reminds ETHER r u going to this upcoming tourny

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
The smash community is slowly going away =[

Nothing really going on, no where to smash anymore =[
Man...pick up your phone. I called you at like 5:35. I had just gotten off of work and you're not too far from there >_>

IT'S ALL SLASH'S FAULT! :( :( :(

Oh and Slash that video? haha, niiiice :)

Kadaj: yes, you and Famous are riding with Dobee

I'm taking Khalil, Serpent, Slash, and Slash's friend

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
A REMINDER!!!!

CRITICAL HIT 3 IS ALMOST HERE!!!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167178

^there's the thread with ALL of the info you could possibly need.

My car and Dobee's car = Already full. (If you think you're riding with us but didn't talk to either of us in the last day or two, chances are you're mistaken. doubt anyone was mislead, just making sure)
The place where we've got housing? Already full.
Send a PM to Plairnkk for housing [he's having a huge fest the night before and lives like 30-40 minutes away from the venue and is welcoming all OoS(out of state) kids]

I'm not trying to coordinate another grand SoVa migration. This post should be satisfactory. Handle your **** and step it up...CH3 should be amazing =D

Also: it's $40, not $45 like originally projected.
Is this only Brawl?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
haha I'll do what I can with making this fast...sorry man. Also, PM me whatever text you want for the opening and end credits. Did you have a song picked out for the intro yet? I'll think of stuff as well
Actually the opening song I had in mind is "king of hearts" its that one song from g-gundam and I'll send u a pm right now about the credits

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
*Gives up on competitive smash*

I'll probably head out to local tournys but nothing out of 20 minutes.....

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Wait so i don't check the boards for like a day and all of the sudden im takin people to CH3? What kinda bulls*** is this? I mean WTF! Lol nah im playin. Im now like almost 100% sure im going. Oh and The Hulk was incredible.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
lol ur making this sound kinda sheik....
but cool ^_^

O-NO will any matches be recorded? i'd really love to see my mistakes when i lose, and improve -_-"

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
OTIS

how many regular TVs do we have for Friday? You haven't really posted anything about setups. I'll do what I can to bring a full setup for Brawl and a full setup for Melee [TVs included]. I will also bring component cables for the HDTV if we're able to use those.

My cousin says he got his Wii component cables for 6 dollars...I've seen 3rd party ones before and the Wii would never allow you to switch to the Hi-Res in the Wii Settings...he claims otherwise. I will investigate this and if no one else wants to contribute, I'll buy one or two...if for nothing else..for Hi Score. That way 1)Brawl will require less regular TVs and tourneys will no longer rely so heavily on TVs being brought in and 2) Brawl and Melee TVs will run more quickly if enough regular TVs are brought since those will be used for Melee and the component cables can hook the Wiis up to the HDTVs =D

EDIT: **** it, I'll just donate them to Hi Score. It's the least we can do...I just gotta make sure they work first

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Thats GAY.
It's actually strange. Yesterday i was thinking "wouldn't squirtle squad be a common crew name?"
It doesnt matter as long as theirs isn't better.............. is it?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
no clue...one of them, Takieddine [I think] posted on the Hi Score tourney thread...maybe he'll show up?
I remember seeing something about another Squirtle Squad about 2 months ago. I think they only had 5 people in their crew though.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
since i have NOT talked to HSG about the set up situation all i know is ill have 2 set ups for the tourney myself and a girl named amanda should be bringing another one.

BRING SET UPS.

i dont know if we will use all of them, but bring them just in case we need them.

MASHI, you should team with me in brawl soon.

ANYONE HOSTIN BRAWL OR MELEE TONIGHT?

if not and people want to play they can hit me up tonight after 9 pm (that when i get off work ~.~")
illl be home around 9 30 or so and can play till whenever.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
sure i'll team with you o-no haha. i guess i won't have a team mate except you now.

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
sure i'll team with you o-no haha. i guess i won't have a team mate except you now.
**** son Betrayal =[

was someone else using your computer? wtf? explain?
IDK i keep going back and forth on wether i should quit or not. Smashing for fun is a lot better than smashing in tournys and stuff. I was playing Oro? in melee, and he 3 stocked me in an embarrassing fashion. I then decided to play foreal and ended up winning the set. But i had more fun getting 3 stocked.

Brawl's counters are too hard for you to be able to play your main str8 if your playing against someone thats good with even a slight counter. But if you pick Snake or Metaknight its way to easy and it upsets me for it to be like that.

Plus i don't have a job right now and i ran out of money due to my car. Not much money to spend on other things. I don't know, I'll be at highscore though.

Ether

Smash Ace
takkiende (sp) told me he was sure I was better than him just from what he's seen of my Marth in Melee. Random fact.

Now a random request. Does anyone have any pictures of me? I need them immediately!! plz

Edit - toasty, your revision of my review of The Happening was hilarious and also spot on.

I'm sitting here in Kinkos, and I'm free now until tomorrow at noon. Can someone swing by and take me to where some smash is happening? I'll try to get on AIM express (for the first time in forever). I have a dollar or two for gas money.

Ether

Smash Ace
Man, I'm free right now. I'm just chillin in the computer room when you walk in, on the right. Do you know how to get here?

5957 E Virginia Beach Blvd.
Norfolk VA 23502

I'll need to either borrow someone's controller or just stop by my place for my controller.

Thanks O-NO

Ether

Smash Ace
the newer the controller, the harder it is for me. I've got this really sweet controller that really belongs to O-NO that I use. I pay him a percentage of the prize money from any tourney I place at. What was the percentage again?? hmm...

Slash, you're over there now? I wanna play some melee... O-NO, give me until like 9:00 before you come.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Don't want to play Melee???

*gasp*

We'll play some brawl sometime, man.

O-NO, where you at?
I mean as much as I love it I need time to hone in on my brawl skills and work out minor flaws in my technique that's all also ether here's my number call me whenever you want to play my house is always open my #s 757 240 6229
I"d love 2 come 2 o-no's but I don't have a ride :(

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm still chillin at Kinko's.

Lisa is at some dance recital that will end around 11:00. If she comes and gets me before O-NO, my night is over. Crashing at O-NO's also means I will need a ride to work. =\ I thought I'd be over there by now, but I may have to cancel.

*predicts 13 minutes will pass before O-NO says he's coming*

Edit - dance recital is actually ending in a few minutes, so I'll probably just ride with her and go home =\ Another day, guys??

Top Bottom