• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS2! May 15th/16th. Burlington, NC. Be there or be...a weenie.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nah i bombed the free response. bombed it soooooooo hard.

did we get the same test? #6 talking about the Q value? i bombed it. i bombed it all.

i'll be happy with a 3.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
nah i bombed the free response. bombed it soooooooo hard.

did we get the same test? #6 talking about the Q value? i bombed it. i bombed it all.

i'll be happy with a 3.
Yeah I got the Q value for number six. I forgot what I got though. I didn't get part d for number six though. I thought the first 30 multiple choice was ridiculously easy and the last ten were hard as hell

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean i got the q value. i got .64 iirc

i couldnt answer the last part. beneath the bar graph. i was just like...wtf is this ****. it gave all those frequencies and cumulative percents and I couldnt make sense of any of it. not to mention i had like 5 minutes left. figures thats the question worth 25% of the free response -,-

and #3, i think, asking about like percentages of houses that had at least one dog. i basically missed that whole problem.

the rest I did "okay" on. at least I wrote enough down it looks kinda legit.

multiple choice, i remember having alot of trouble with #4...#4 showed a histogram and it asked like "which of these CANNOT be true" and I think I settled on the median being less than 40, though I wasn't really sure...and a bunch of other ones i just kinda worked backwards and tried my best to pick something that looked right lol.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I took my AP Stat exam yesterday, and I also got the same questions.

I'm pretty sure I got at least a 3, which is all I care about (I ***** question 6 on the free response).

lord karn

Smash Master
i remember the eoc for us history

I got a 99 and I didn't study at all

It's like 1) Which of these things did Andrew Jackson do as president?

a. kill a man in a dual
b. kill all the Indians
c. continually cough up blood when he didn't want to respond to something
d. all of the above

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I guess I'll be needing a team mate at this if I go. Where is Burlington anyway?

Damage Points

Smash Ace
@shady

you better go. It's gonna be hella fun. Plus on the way there I can talk to you about how sick my Akuma is getting with my fireball spacing in SSF4.

@Rag it's like 45 mins from Raleigh.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NC, we need to improve our mentality as a state over the summer. As one of my ideas to do this, I'm asking that there be little to no tier/character johns at this tournament. It is discouraging to the players that have to hear such complaints all tourney, and it distracts those making the complaints from looking at their flaws and improving.

Fox is hard. Sheik is hard. Falco is hard. Marth is hard. etc etc etc etc etc

tl dr- no johns this tournament

SK919

Deal with it
NC, we need to improve our mentality as a state over the summer. As one of my ideas to do this, I'm asking that there be little to no tier/character johns at this tournament. It is discouraging to the players that have to hear such complaints all tourney, and it distracts those making the complaints from looking at their flaws and improving.
Fox is hard. Sheik is hard. Falco is hard. Marth is hard. etc etc etc etc etc

tl dr- no johns this tournament
I approve, can I make a john paddle? and nail anyone who johns?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
pp's statement goes for brawl aswell. ur going to eventually fight gay mk's ALOT worse than my ****, and you need to man up and realize how to beat it, or you will end up losing to some out of state player who is far worse than you. No one besides m2k wins national tourneys with mk, the character is beatable. even if your playing gannondorf. when i feel like i cant do mk dittos, i go wario. i dont even go snake any more and that MU is 50/50.

- Da Bebi

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i know that, but im talking to the people that complain about it. wouldnt you agree that almost EVERY mk plays gayer than our state?

but to be fair, i cant use my strategy in mk dittos, and thats the only time you saw my mk. but i admit that i play a little disrespectfully.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
not every mk. not even every good mk. m2k doesn't play gay at all most of the time. the fact that every time he does, you hear about it, attests to that...but top people like ksizzle, havok...play gay

Top Bottom