• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS2! May 15th/16th. Burlington, NC. Be there or be...a weenie.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
pp u play falco....

I actually dont know if this is an insult or not. no clue of the melee tier list of gay.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i cant ever tell when pp's serious.

dj did not deserve that scrub remark pp. he's tenth best on melee pr's.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@SGF: Akuma fireball spacing is really gay when done right, haha. He's a cool character for sure though. As for me, I actually picked up Guy and I'm doing pretty good with him (so now I main both Final Fight characters......and Hakan).

As for character and tier johns, there was a lot at the last NCSU. MK is more played and more hated in NC then he's ever been, haha.

MK is pretty broken, but people have had more than enough time to get over it (and he actually does take skill to play well). Unless the decision finally goes through to ban him at a national level, people should just accept him being around.

DJRome

Smash Hero
the meaning of broken means is different for different people. like, top 7 in melee are "broken" in some way that it balances meh

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mk balances the game. cause people get so frustrated that they quit their mains and go mk. soon the entire world will be mk dittos, and everyone will have 50/50 MU's. thus making brawl the most balanced fighter since killer instinct.

oh and for the idiots who think i quit snake for mk... yall make me lul all over myself. Mk was the first char i ever used in this game and i have played him every single tourney except that one billfest he was banned. my mk got better than my snake over time, and like any good player, i use the character im best with. i'm beginning to think if i just practice more with wario, i will do better with him, so i will drop mk if my wario does better.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
&snap

Do u play on xbox live??? What's ur gamertag. We need to play some SF.
I play on xbox360 most games, my gamertag is crystalSnappie

its supposed to say crystal snapple but that was taken to i made the I capitalized to make it look like an L. no johns.

But i play SF on PS3 :(

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1. Bebi is Keith?
2. Keith, no one cares what you think. Quit changing your name in hopes of people paying attention to you.
3. IC grabs are so easy to avoid...

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
He's not broken shady lol

Im gonna teach you somethings at this :)
What DJ said. I just think he's broken because he's good against everyone.

He's not a particularly troublesome match-up for me or anything (even though good ones can be challenging of course).

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
debating whether or not to feed lucas's troll.... but if i do, i will begin to troll, and then pp will be sad. and pp is a good friend.. i do not want to hurt him.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
debating whether or not to feed lucas's troll.... but if i do, i will begin to troll, and then pp will be sad. and pp is a good friend.. i do not want to hurt him.
if it makes you feel better, the part where I said I didn't realize 'Bebi' was you was completely true. Bandit Keith is such a better name.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what??? battlefield is mk's playground. sooooo many ledge cancel oppurtinities. i use them all the time, whether its for mind game, overwhelming shuttle loops, or baits.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Johnning about only Falcon is allowed.
so...no johning then? does this rule even apply to anyone?

pp's statement goes for brawl aswell. ur going to eventually fight gay mk's ALOT worse than my ****
so...no johning in brawl either? if you can't john about mk, who else can you john about?

it just struck me i don't have a partner. anyone?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
twitch, the point is to stop johning about everything. take yo ish in strides and learn how you lost, and then win next time.

Top Bottom