• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS2! May 15th/16th. Burlington, NC. Be there or be...a weenie.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
twitch, you're actually being considered for the brawl prs as well. extensive inui logic and a few rule breakers were used, but you should be proud with your spot.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
twitch, you're actually being considered for the brawl prs as well. extensive inui logic and a few rule breakers were used, but you should be proud with your spot.
wait...this post makes no sense to me at all...

1. i'm being considered for brawl prs?
2. i have extensive inui logic?
3. rule breakers?
4. i'm being considered for brawl prs?

you troll, stingers. i ALMOST walked right into it.

@keith: yeah, and don't forget the extra match-up information you need to beat him. :)

I hate playing Metaknight. but i refuse to deny myself the challenge. I dont care if hes broken or not, if your good enough you can win. Just saying. So Rag, would you like to money match singles of teams?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well vilt, you did call me out a few pages ago. idk if we ever decided on mming though. if you wish to though, i accept, in any and all matchups against my ganon.

your falcon appears to be your new main though. i'm admittedly interested in it...

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Okay that works. You should let me use ROB too. Also I will mm you in melee for a dollar since I don't know how to play that game.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I hate playing Metaknight. but i refuse to deny myself the challenge. I dont care if hes broken or not, if your good enough you can win. Just saying. So Rag, would you like to money match singles of teams?
I like u, u have the heart of a champion. i really wish i could come to this to test if u mean what u say. Will u be at brofest?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
brofest is the week after this in chapel hill.

i will be there, and not here, for whatever thats worth. ^.~

(well as long as pp is going to brofest...)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wtf? u said u wernt leaving till august. **** it kadaj, mekos is leaving to, so im going to be the only black smasher again..... why are u leaving so early?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
how do u find out about colleges like that. to me u cant get into a university if u dont have a 3.0 and did well on S.A.T's . My skin color is the only thing helping me for Tuskegee, and i doubt i will even make it to that.

DJRome

Smash Hero
kadaj is smart. and yep, u have to do well to get into college. what are you trying to say lol

just **** the sats. undergrad admissions is blind and will take any scrub with a good sat score

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what im saying is, his college doesnt even accept S.A.T's. Clearly they go by a different standard (maybe cause its not NC). im looking for a college like that. i didnt say kadaj wasn't smart. i didnt do to well on my S.A.T's.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i mean, what are you trying to get out of college? don't go just to go. you actually have to learn stuff

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im in college, for journalism. i dont know what university to go to. next semester will be my last at wake tech, and as much as i love ECU, i have a feeling im going to flunk out due to misbehavior.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol no one flunks out for misbehavior. u flunk out for not studying. at least that's how the kids here do it

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
...... misbehavior leads to not studying, which leads to flunking. i guess i should clarify. i dont mean misbehavior like writing graffiti on walls, Dj. I mean misbehavior, in the sense of taking advantage of hot drunken woman on the streets, and having unprotected sex with them. That may take up my study time.

fcukin clueless

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol i figured it out eventually, but i was very confused at first. have u seen me type? im not a g nazi

Top Bottom