• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS2! May 15th/16th. Burlington, NC. Be there or be...a weenie.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
shady thats such a waste of gas. me and my friends always get drunk and then go to the rave after the tourney, why would yall leave early to go home?

even jon had a few shots of hypnotic last year. HYPNOTIC!!! the ***** of liquor, but it still taste good lol. yall better stay.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
shady thats such a waste of gas. me and my friends always get drunk and then go to the rave after the tourney, why would yall leave early to go home?

even jon had a few shots of hypnotic last year. HYPNOTIC!!! the ***** of liquor, but it still taste good lol. yall better stay.
I never said anything about leaving early. I'm just saying I'll probably sleep there.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
shady if u drink, u cant drive home, wtf. thats why the hotel comes in handy. plus, who wants to bring a cosplay chick home? u cage that bird at da hotel.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
thanks for ignoring my post you *******s.... when is this tourney you speak of?

@shady

you still ridiing with me to SOS this weekend?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so i asked a dude going with the cosplay chicks if I could ride with them
both their cars are full

x.x

maybe someone will drop out though

Damage Points

Smash Ace
is there a link to the amaizment tourney anywhere i can check out?

someone better ride with me to SOS i hate driving to places ive never beeeeen alone.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
all this cosplay **** is making me want to unsubscribe from this thread.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Man yall some *****es! i said i didnt want any of u ****ers to go. how did yall find out about animazment anyway? do yall even like anime conventions? stock is the only person besides me to go to that. Oh, and i guess fyre aswell (didnt see her last year). that ***** *** karn beat me last year, so i had to settle for second... he wasnt even going to go if hadnt bugged him 2 go. Stingers u a *****, shady u a *****, its suppose to be me and stock in GF's of the big *** tourney, then im supposed to deliver him a humiliating defeat, which causes him to train harder and one day ****. y'all ****in up the future.

@damage points, umm no link that i know of, but here is the link to the place and other crap.
http://www.animazement.org/

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I'm not going just for Brawl, that's just a nice benefit of going.

I'm actually interested in seeing what it's like, so now I'm going to deliver a humiliating defeat to you in Grand Finals and people are gonna be like "OMG, that Snake player is so good and he just dominated that black guy spamming tornado with Meta Knight."

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@scott- they use the same rules as regular tourneys on smashboards, but all the stages are on neutrals, so no cp norfair with wario :(

@fyre- brownie points, i get it, cause im black.

edit: @shady, little do u know, jon is going too, and he has been training to **** u.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
@Keith: Dude, I like anime myself. Never been to a convention before, so this is my chance to check one out.

@stongers: I miss you already, bro. Get your *** over here so we can triple troll Shady along with Jon. :)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
PP, play Falcon.

It is the NC thing to do.

Everyone in NC should main or at least use Falcon on the side. That should be law.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll re-iterate....

Twitch, I ***** LoZR's weegee at Billfest. 2-0'd or 3-0'd in the MM. Get at me.

DJ, we're still doing Sheik/Mario. I'll **** you.

Stongers, lmao I would be so out of place there. Heck no.

Edit: I already play too much Falcon lol.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@Keith: Dude, I like anime myself. Never been to a convention before, so this is my chance to check one out.

@stongers: I miss you already, bro. Get your *** over here so we can triple troll Shady along with Jon. :)
Last time I checked, only Jon trolled me and I trolled you guys (hotel room at HERB2 anyone?)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
whoa, whoa, whoa, stongers and I did a lot of trolling ourselves at HERB2 (especially stongers).

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
whoa, whoa, whoa, stongers and I did a lot of trolling ourselves at HERB2.
Of PP I'm sure, not me though. Speaking of trolling PP and PP being out of place at animazement:

Random Guy: Hey man, do you watch .hack//Sign?

PP: Watcha talkin' bout mang?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
all of my dreams of going to animazement are being crushed.
i've never even been to an anime convention before.
i just want to play smash x.x

Top Bottom