• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS2! May 15th/16th. Burlington, NC. Be there or be...a weenie.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers u r A ***** AMONG *****ES DONT GO TO THIS TOURNEY!! yes, i value winning more than i do seeing u and ur friendship. im not trying to get 3-0'd in front of hundreds of people.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the dude i asked from my school whos going told me I could go at first, until he realized both cars were full

...got my hopes up and crushed them

gonna. cry.

keith shut up. i'll probably get ***** anyways

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Moo, who you goin as? =p

DJ, wtf you want me to beat you with more characters that suck vs Sheik? Let's do it. $3 bo3 p4 rules?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It's supposed to be DK and Diddy riding on Rambi who is going to squish that green Klap Trap. :laugh:

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol sheik mario is not that bad. it's only -1 on the matchup chart, which is what sheik is vs fox

stingers

Smash Obsessed
:(
its in 3 weeks, maybe you can get someone to cover for you?

and sourdoe, if you could do that, that'd be really cool haha

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
DJ, wtf you want me to beat you with more characters that suck vs Sheik? Let's do it. $3 bo3 p4 rules?
if this happens i want to see it. but DJ will probably not acknowledge it, and **** out like he's prone to do.

(now that i'm sure it'll happen, i just want to see it)

Vilt

Smash Lord
**** son. Lot of animazement love. Lol. Look out for me son! I'll be pimping in my King Dedede outfit son.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why do yall want to go to this thing? its supposed to be me, jon, fyre and stock. everybody else gtfo. 0ut of 130 last year, 125 were complete scrubs. Whats the point in 3 stocking or jv 4 stocking random people? like does that really make y'all feel good?

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lol. I've been before son. Not last year but the year before that.
Anime conventions tourney are stupid as hell. I went to Nekocon and got to finals just doing Meta's infinite cape. I lost Finals cause stupid TOs made everyone random their characters in final round and we got Flatzone as the stage and I got Dedede. I woulda won had it not been a FFA and if two other people had not randomed Marth. ****ing Tipper.

@Stock: You should come to my place today and bring your wii so I can **** your Snake and I'll give you a chance to rethink that MM you want.

lord karn

Smash Master
haha I won animazement last year

perhaps I should do that again. . . .

wait, the prize is starcraft manga, nvm

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wait is that really the prize this year?

maybe i wont bother going lol

also alex keith told me you found my brawl is he just trolling me or are you serious >.>

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i got it mixed up, i had thought it was known that he had it, and the only thing wrong was that he couldn't get it to u.

Top Bottom