• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS2! May 15th/16th. Burlington, NC. Be there or be...a weenie.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Boo texting. My texts are always like 90-something% full.

On topic, I will probably just see you guys tomorrow.

I might just play a lot of Melee today to calm down.

^Topical and highly relevant post.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Leaving for Chapel Hill shortly.

Also, I'm accepting any and all money matches tomorrow...

provided I'm warmed up. -_-

EDIT: Yes DJ, even you. $1 MM P4 rules, Bo5?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i want to go to this, but have no money..... so i will either mm people in brawl starting with a dollar, and work my way up to entry fee, or go to this just to spectate and play friendlies. Sundays are chill days for me so i have nothing else planned.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
ocean and/or snap, are you guys coming to this tomorrow?

i'd like to record for my combo video if possible
Yeah, Ill be here. Not staying for singles but kale will be there to watch my ****. ill probably be back before singles is over though.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I dont' recall you ever beating my fox?
I remember beating it so many times in that rotation, you claimed your falcon would do better in the matchup. And I proceeded to beat it like 4 times in rotation till you got salty enough to beat it.

and what do you mean ur not coming tomorrow??? My gas moneeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Moophobia

Smash Champion
PSH those are friendlies son I don't try hard in them. It's either do school work and graduate or come to tournament and fail.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Wow guys really? ill be there hopefully by 12 but im more than sure ill be 15 minutes late. im pretty sure no one in my car is even registering for melee anyway but whatever.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
What if you lose the first money match?
lol next you will tell me its snowing outside.

@ stock- i appreciate it bro, but i have tried my best not to accept money from friends anymore. I still have to pay jon and ledger money :(

herb 3 was the last time i accepted money from friends

1. ldpk's friend reeeeaally wanted to enter teams so they asked me. i wanted to help the brawl scene grow and ldpk and arc are good friends of mine.
2. snap is just a bro and saw that i was hungry.

hopefully i can scrounge up some money before than though. if not i dont mind just chilling with y'all :)

@ scott- ksk is taking me.

Wow guys really? ill be there hopefully by 12 but im more than sure ill be 15 minutes late. im pretty sure no one in my car is even registering for melee anyway but whatever.
Yo Snap, me and my teamate are trying to drive to this, with no expereince really in greensboro, are you map questing this ****, and if you are, can you send me the map quest?

Top Bottom