• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS2! May 15th/16th. Burlington, NC. Be there or be...a weenie.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude, just got cleared from work and I'm SO going to be there! I'm so stoked! Dunno if sPiTe's gonna be able to make it. :( PP, I'm looking forward to getting some real Marth training in with you if you don't mind...
I might end up staying for Sunday since Karn has plans.....but I'm not totally sure yet.

Edit: I may team with Twitch if Mike doesn't come Karn.

Dude, just got cleared from work and I'm SO going to be there! I'm so stoked! Dunno if sPiTe's gonna be able to make it. :( PP, I'm looking forward to getting some real Marth training in with you if you don't mind...
Your name Alex?

Oh and deff finally gonna make it to this tournament, coming with the teamate Money Beezyyy lol

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I thought people were congregating at Karns?

I haven't talked to Josh so I don't know what we're doing, let alone if he can pick me up so I should stop talking for him...

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Vilt do you need for me to bring your control before tomorrow, because I am only going on Sunday. Cause if you need it I can always drop it off today.

Vilt

Smash Lord
twitch needs to convince kevin to come to my place to i can **** his sweet *** in more ways than he can imagine.

Top Bottom