• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
OK

what large tourneys should i be planning for?

ill tell you now, i probably wont make WHOBO

i am looking at

mass madness.
gametable
genesis

is there any thing else i should know about?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We actually might be getting a carpool from Utah to come down there. We'll see how that goes.
X...if you do indeed come to WHOBO...

Would...would you be down for Teaming up in 2v2 and 2v2 ISP?

Sonic/Sonic is too good.

___X___

Smash Lord
X...if you do indeed come to WHOBO...

Would...would you be down for Teaming up in 2v2 and 2v2 ISP?

Sonic/Sonic is too good.
Puffy :)

i would love to team with you, but if i do go to any major tournaments i plan on teaming with someone from my state, like my brother dai-A.

but if none of my utah peeps wanna team with me, then yes, i would love to team with you :colorful:
we would **** around DA WORLDDDDDD XD

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I didn't have ANY success with Sonic/Sonic >_>

Sonic makes for an AWESOME support character because he can easily rack up damage, is hard to kill in the frenzy of a doubles match, always recovers/lives long.

But Sonic needs someone to KILL for him...that's where the trouble comes in >_>

If you guys could make it work, I'd love you forever.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. im not going to gametable, i thought it was farther away
2. Double sonic is quite possibly the worst team in the game.
3. You can still team for friendlies if you dont team for the tourney.
4. KID/Malcolm. team smart enough to have secondarys vs. Puffy/X. team dumb enough to go all sonic. any amount of money. Get at me.
5. The KID/Malcolm challenge goes out to Cat/Boxy as well. If I could I would let you have shadowlink on your team as well just because we will wreck you that hard.
6. Aeghrur. You have to grow up. It just takes time...

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Gametable's going to be amazing, although admittedly, there's no way me and CiTH are winning, or even placing in doubles. I'm terrible at doubles, as is Sonic.

Now Melee singles, :D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
KID, if we're ever at the same tournament, I challenge you to a $3,000 dollar Sonic ditto MM.

You can either pay with cash, or steak.

4nace

Smash Ace
Lost in pools as all Sonic at CoT4.

Played against :

Andy G- Olimar/Diddy
-Shouldve beaten his Diddy on Rainbow Cruise but his Olimar stomped me.

JCaesar- R.O.B.
-Lost both Matches. Plays a sick R.O.B. He banned Rainbow Cruise so I counterpicked Brinstar and lost.

AJ - Lucario
-Lost both matches, but they were pretty close, should have videos up soon.

And I won my other matches against 2 crappy Metaknights and never played Alex since he forfeited.

CoT4 had alot of Sonics though. =P

Also played M2K and Lee/M in 2v2 pools Roflz. Have a video, but its embarassing.

infomon

Smash Scientist
oooooh
awesome yo, can't wait for vids.

Even if you're getting demolished, it's good to know what situations Sonics get ruined in, and we can maybe give ideas about how else you could've avoided the tight spots.

I'm jealous of all the awesome ppl you got to fight at CoT4. Musta been great experience.

I'm even more jealous of Camalange cuz he got to fight RandomIkeGuy on livestream :laugh:

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I wish i went if only to meet all the sonic players and rejoice in out combined steakness... so who can list all the sonic players that were there? im curious

4nace

Smash Ace
I can list some:
(Only All Sonic)

Blue
MalcolmM
Wes (Tango)
4nace
Camalange
Ithrowthings

I'm sure there were more. =)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so i'm going to a lot of tournaments this and next month, and i'm going to use Sonic more now, I usually abandon Sonic and let my C.Falcon keep all the glory but this time it's going to be different :)

so someone introduce me to the Steak theory so I can become amazing with Sonic

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll most likely be at Apex :D

Oh, I think I saw some of your matches 4nace. You were pretty good, why didn't you come to the Sonic TV? Around like 4-6 on Sunday, Malcolm, ITT, Blue, and I were all doing Sonic dittos and claimed one of the TVs as ours XD We put a Sonic doll on it and everything. I guess you didn't see it :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just came back from a V-Day tournament.

Got 2nd, but I don't know how many people where in the tournament. More or less 14 or so.

...I sucked ;_;
...but at least I know why, and how to fix it :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sethlon got first with Falco.
The results thread should be up within a couple of hours.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i got 5th yesterday.

im starting to not like my scene as much, cus its all good people. we had 14 cats there but everyone was really good, its not the competition that i dont like, its that even if i go through the freaking gauntlet and beat everyone, the prise is only like 100 bucks cus we dont have any scrubs showing up to fill up the pot.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
i got 5th yesterday.

im starting to not like my scene as much, cus its all good people. we had 14 cats there but everyone was really good, its not the competition that i dont like, its that even if i go through the freaking gauntlet and beat everyone, the prise is only like 100 bucks cus we dont have any scrubs showing up to fill up the pot.
I hear ya. When me & the other guy drove down, while we were expecting some really good solid competition I thought for sure if I were sent to the losers bracket I'd nab a win or two. Then again I was expecting a TON more people than there were. Meh.

That said, I came out of it thinking there are a ton of really good people in your area. M2K and San? Others too but the names escape me now [just got out of work] =/

But yeah. There'll be plenty of scrubs for you to feast on at MM the 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom