• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Smash Hater
lol you didnt look too hard into that did you...

RIG lives on the EC, and his name is fuggles. that RIG in espys tourney was just an imposter :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
OSM, m2k doesnt live in my area, the guy you are thinking of was proly nightshadow, and thats because everyone says that he looks like M2ks little brother.

theres also owna, Jesiah, ranjiz, Xiivi, KoJ, as well as me pikapika and shiri, the last three of which should be attending mass madness.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I will be doing team friendlies with Kyle here at Mass Madness. All challengers welcome to receive ****.

It's Gotta be the Shoes!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
i got 5th yesterday.

im starting to not like my scene as much, cus its all good people. we had 14 cats there but everyone was really good, its not the competition that i dont like, its that even if i go through the freaking gauntlet and beat everyone, the prise is only like 100 bucks cus we dont have any scrubs showing up to fill up the pot.
Rawr KID, trade places with me, I want to get better, and the kind of people you have to fight will help me with that.

BTW I entered a tourney Saturday, I got 13th out of about 28 entrants.

Woot, I did better at SK's tourney I guess.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Whoops, silly typo, I meant to say I did better at the tourney this Sat THAN I dis at SK's.

Regardless, X is right, and if anything we should get together in another tournament again and we'll just see how much I've improved.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
There's no way Game Universe can fit us all. I've read one thread where one guy is housing over 30 people. I'm bringing down at least another 4. You guys are coming from NY. There's no way there's gonna be 40-60-ish people, is there? Is there anyone here who was at the last MM?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sounds bad?

The one venue that had the tourneys here in Vegas every Monday had 80 people at one time. It's pretty small (but it's a gaming store, WTH you gonna do?)

Can't you just have people go outside or something? The TO here in Vegas is funny and cruel like that where unless you were assigned to play a match he would kick you out to save space andcall you back in after sometime. XD :p

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I guess that could work. There's a McDonald's nextdoor we could sit at if worse came to worse.
... that said I've only really been in part of the store. And if I derail this any further, I'm sure I'll get an infraction =/

Anyone play in a tourney this weekend who hasn't posted about it yet? How'dya do?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
OJ man, you're fine, as long as you talk about anything tournament related (with a little Sonic added into the recipe), you're fine.

Just like how I told you our TO runs our tournament when he does his thing.

Anyway as for me going to another tournament, I'm either going up to the snow in Mt. Charlestone around here for a couple of hours this Saturday, or I go to the second Saturday weekly here.

Either way if I can't go, I just wait another week and I can kick some arse again, and hopefully start placing.

I'm really proud of my 13th, had I won one more round I could've actually gotten 7th, taken that into account, and get Koku to log it in.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I guess mass madness is going to have commentating.
Hopefully I can get on a KID match or vice versa, and we can just talk **** about everything the SBR has ever said.

"OMFG, KID JUST BEAT OUT A DOWN TILT. CALL OVERSWARM. WHAT IS THAT? SONIC CAN COMBO?! OH OHOHOHOHOHOHOH. HE JUST PICKED UP A BANANA OUT OF A DASH ATTACK. OH NO. THIS CAN'T BE."

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I guess mass madness is going to have commentating.
Hopefully I can get on a KID match or vice versa, and we can just talk **** about everything the SBR has ever said.

"OMFG, KID JUST BEAT OUT A DOWN TILT. CALL OVERSWARM. WHAT IS THAT? SONIC CAN COMBO?! OH OHOHOHOHOHOHOH. HE JUST PICKED UP A BANANA OUT OF A DASH ATTACK. OH NO. THIS CAN'T BE."
DO IT, GUYS! I hope you guys **** there, man. Make sure to try to get some vids. So, we got 3+ Sonics going to this? Sweet. I was hoping memphis could make this. And Memphis, tell them to HHKJ themselves.

Kinzer, good luck to you man. Dont forget what we talked about between :falco: and :lucario:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
DO IT DO IT DO IT

Go **** this tournament with Sonics guys, make them cry at the sound of the spin...

:093:

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I am really not a fan of the SBR. If I get a chance to commentate I will talk pure ****. KID should hop on with me at the same time and we should straight up bash them.

___X___

Smash Lord
*walks in room* and i thought my jokes were bad....

Anyways i should be in vegas tomorow. Then cali later that day. Any tournaments i can get to this week? Or the next?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im pretty sure i can beat the majority of them in a match so im down.

maybe i should have a list of people to bash and not bash so i dont forget.

Bash
OS
Edrees
M2K
Hylian

Dont Bash
Jesiah
Le Thien
SP

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
M2K will probably be there, so you might be able to talk **** to his face. I like Jason (M2K) personally though. We have the same feelings about a lot of real life stuff, although I have told him that I don't like the way he acts in the smash community, hes actually a nice kid.

OS is a def, hes an ignorant prick that sucks at any smash game. I'll call him out.

But yeah there are a few people that we could really trash one. I wouldn't post anymore names cause they might name search or something because they think they are cool or something.

I'm sure there will be a few people back there that will be attending, and they can remind us of the roster. I know most of it, though.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
X, you're alright I guess.

Anyway if you're going to be in-town, I know of one Brawl tournament this Saturday I may or may to go to depending on the weather that I am aware of, nothing else is going to be around. The one that has the weeklies on Saturday is at the crossroad of Nellis and Desert Inn Rd., it starts at 1 P.M. (though I'm sure nobody will kill you if you're a little bit late, but it's still highly suggested you get there a little bit early if not on-time at the latest)

Me and Mother had a hard time trying to find that venue, I suggest you mapquest it or you will end up getting lost and you might go too far in your wild goose hunt looking for it. If you need further assistance on knowing how to get there I could see if I could provide anything more.

And don't take my word for it, but I think there is this one other tourney on a Sunday the day after the one above, however I'm not sure if they got the whole schedule set up or not or even if there's going to be another one this Sunday. "3380 e russell rd" Or so the Vegassmash thread says. Don't ask me how to get there, I haven't been at the venue myself and have no idea how to get there.

If you're going to be in-town for a whole two weeks or so I think from your post, there's a tournament weekly this coming Monday as well, and probably the best one you want to be at since all of our Vegas players come to this one. "Feb 23rd 4PM TEAMS" Seems like for this one though, you'll have to bring a partner, and don't count on me coming to it because my dad is only the most reliable person to get rides for these kind of tourneys. 9530 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123

FINALLY if you really are going to be around for another week, the same weekly will have a third Saturday weekly tournament, and I'm sure to be there, same time same place.

I suggest you should register an account on the forum so that you could look through our tournaments and ask for further assistance if you're not lazy enough to just settle for me. XD

http://www.vegassmash.com/pn/index.php?name=PNphpBB2

I look forward to your reply X.

___X___

Smash Lord
And this is why i love you kinzer!!!! That all sounds great! Yeah if i end up staying there for a couple of days, we gotta smash for sure!! ill try my best to get to the most tournaments i can! Oh and sorry i cant write much, im in a hotel with wifi and my wii :p(i hate typing on wii) But ya lets keep in contact!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No problem X, I still remember your post about you not having a constant internet you could use to stay in contact with for too long.

___X___

Smash Lord
No problem X, I still remember your post about you not having a constant internet you could use to stay in contact with for too long.
and i remember how sexy you look in real life ;)

and yeah internet is hard to come across with me nowadays.

but i will try to post every opertunity i get.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
im pretty sure i can beat the majority of them in a match so im down.

maybe i should have a list of people to bash and not bash so i dont forget.

Bash
OS
Edrees
M2K
Hylian

Dont Bash
Jesiah
Le Thien
SP
I agree with bashing OS, he says a lot of stupid things in the SBR and is a sonic hater for realz. (he once said Sonic is only good for giving him money in MM's...)

I don't know Edrees at all

Only bash M2K at his intense understanding of the game and the fact that he doesn't want videos of himself posted. My friend was taping one of his matches at CoT4 and he was like "don't put that on youtube" He's kinda a weird person but not mean or anything.

As far as Hylian, just bash him for being overrated LOL. I roomed with MD/VA at CoT4 and they all said they wanted to be in Hylian's pool because they wanted to be with someone that's overrated. These are not my words however, Hylian seems like a cool guy but I will admit that every time I saw one of his matches it wasn't pretty.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Edreese is like neutral to me, I don't see why he has to get the @#$%stick.

M2K is fine, no need to bother him anymore since Malcolm took game off of him in a set with Sonic (shows how tourney unviable he is, huh M2K?).

As for Hy1ian I just want to get back at him for banning me, I got nothing else against him. :3

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
I say sonic's are a semi MK counter due to sonic's speed plating a big part it this. If you know MK's moves and were the weak point in them are you can certainly prove people wrong in the fact that MK busts sonic mains. I'm not trying to offend any MK main but i see alot of flaws in MK that sonic mains can take advantage of and win matches. I think that every character has flaws they can't make up for and that just because people say MK is the best doesn't mean the person behind the controller is.

Hopefully when i appear at MASS MADNESS i can prove to people that sonic can over come MK's and hopefully bring some more praise to sonic as a whole character for the smash community. I could go out and talk about all the possible weak points that sonic could use but thats for another time and for another place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom