• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia - Who lives happily ever after in the Land of the Sky?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
People need to check the V/LA thread. For real.

@Swords: Why are you suspicious of Sir Bed for wanting to protect town from otherwise extremely easy deception?
you didn't read the post well enough did you? I said think about it from a scum point. IF sir bedevere is scum, then this would make it relatively easy for him to get nix lynched on one of the later days as nix is relatively easy to find scumtells for. Course, His explanation is enough for me right now, so i will unvote for now.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
If you all lynch Kirbyoshi, I fully expect everyone on the wagon to step it up. I refuse to work with a town that has little discussion and few or no attacks.
Kirbyoshi lynch is weaksauce. Why do people not unvote? >.> He's at L-2 and from what's sold's written, i see no legitimate case against kirbyoshi whatsoever. Right now, tiger woods has been ultimately useless, his posts being major weaksauce. (P.S. I know he's at APEX, but he'll be back by tomorrow correct?)

Vote: Tigerwoods

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Oi Oi! What ydo you mean its easy to find my scumtells? People find scumtells from me even when Im Town @_@ Im just a scummy person in general really.....

Also, I am in a agreement with Swords about Kirby, most of the arguments we had seem really weak to me and it doesn't appear to have much standing at all.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Swords: My issue was that you were voting Sir Bed on the possibility that he was scum. Since there is an equally viable town reason for it, I see no reason whatsoever for the vote.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Kirbyoshi lynch is weaksauce. Why do people not unvote? >.> He's at L-2 and from what's sold's written, i see no legitimate case against kirbyoshi whatsoever. Right now, tiger woods has been ultimately useless, his posts being major weaksauce. (P.S. I know he's at APEX, but he'll be back by tomorrow correct?)

Again, I have weak evidence so I put a vote on kirbyoshi to apply pressure. I will take this off if I find a new target if I see one... or if people begin to push kirby's lynch without too much thought.

I've been useless eh? So what have you brought to the table that happens to be more detailed than what I have said.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Again, I have weak evidence so I put a vote on kirbyoshi to apply pressure. I will take this off if I find a new target if I see one... or if people begin to push kirby's lynch without too much thought.

I've been useless eh? So what have you brought to the table that happens to be more detailed than what I have said.
Uhh....he's at L-2? Duh? Stop ONLY defending yourself and start actually scumhunting. You're just trying to get kirby lynched and not yourself. That stops now. L-3 is pressure enough dude.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
This seems like a NOU post to me. I've contributed much more than you have, look at my posts. You are skimming and have not seen what i've brought to the table.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Swords: My issue was that you were voting Sir Bed on the possibility that he was scum. Since there is an equally viable town reason for it, I see no reason whatsoever for the vote.
Whaaattt......>.> Dude, you're trying to gun me down for pushing bedivere about his one post?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
EBWOP: I mean why are you trying to gun me down for pushing bedivere about his one post?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Swords, do you think you could reword that? From how I understand it, you're proving my point for me.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Alright. I was seeing how bedivere's tactics would work very well to scum's advantage if he was scum, so i pushed him for it. And now you're trying to gun me down for asking him this? I was generating discussion by asking him this and you're acting like i made some scum move.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I just very seriously doubt that you did not see how it could work very well to town's advantage if he is town. Saying what Sir Bed said is a null-tell. I'm generating better, more useful discussion questioning you on it than you would have ever gotten questioning Sir Bed because I think you tried to mask that there was a town reason for saying what Bed said.

Unvote Chibo, Vote: SwordsRbroken

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I just very seriously doubt that you did not see how it could work very well to town's advantage if he is town. Saying what Sir Bed said is a null-tell. I'm generating better, more useful discussion questioning you on it than you would have ever gotten questioning Sir Bed because I think you tried to mask that there was a town reason for saying what Bed said.

Unvote Chibo, Vote: SwordsRbroken
This is what i don't get. You obviously don't see how this would have worked to his advantage if he was scum. Better more useful discussion? Please. Your "tells" on me are nothing except bull. you're trying to turn me pushing bedivere for his post talking about that into OMGOSH SWORDZ IS SCUM! You are just assuming that bedivere is definitely town, which is what i don't like. If you are lynched and flip scum, i would not be surprised if bedivere flipped scum too.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

I don't understand your motives. Why apply pressure when you're not trying to get an answer of what you want to hear? If you don't ask/question/etc., your 'pressure vote' would be totally wortless.

So now I must ask: what are you trying to get out of Kirby Yoshi?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Unvote; Vote: TigerWoods
Oh my god tigerwoods, stop being so useless. Like your motives are entirely weaksauce.
I don't care if Kirbyoshi has crap reads and is going off other stuff way too much. You're just going along with the flow not even trying to move the game in any way. You're playing way too safe and not trying to commit to anything. It's just detrimental to the game.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@TigerWoods

Why do I feel like those two posts were just to show everybody that you're still in the game?

FoS TigerWoods

I'd like to know your stands on Kirby and Swords, in detail.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@TigerWoods

Why do I feel like those two posts were just to show everybody that you're still in the game?

FoS TigerWoods

Wait, he's in the game? I thought he was just a vote that went with the wagon. :laugh:

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
You know...what Xiivi was thinking making me the confirmed townie =P I have NO idea, because I feel absolutely useless day 1 because I am completely horrible at scum hunting.

@Tiger - rPSI has a point...especially about your pressure vote to Kirby....what are you trying to pressure him to do again? >_>

@Zac - *Waves* I know your out there >_>

As for this whole Kirby - Swords thing....I'll be honest <_< It seems pointless and you both have weak arguments against each other...whats sad is that you to are arguing over something someone else said, and that person isn't even here atm....Yea....that actually amuses me far more then it should.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Swords, I never questioned whether or not there was a possible scum motive behind it. In fact, I clearly see that there is, potentially. However, it seems to me that you are the one doing the assuming when you jump to the conclusion that the reason why Bed said that is because he had that motive.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
I don't understand your motives. Why apply pressure when you're not trying to get an answer of what you want to hear? If you don't ask/question/etc., your 'pressure vote' would be totally wortless.

So now I must ask: what are you trying to get out of Kirby Yoshi?
I just wanted to see how he'd react to people piled on him. I'm not pushing his lynch... though I did not approve of his previous votes. He also looked like he was trying to trap people for minor things in order to push a first lynch.

Unvote; Vote: TigerWoods
Oh my god tigerwoods, stop being so useless. Like your motives are entirely weaksauce.
I don't care if Kirbyoshi has crap reads and is going off other stuff way too much. You're just going along with the flow not even trying to move the game in any way. You're playing way too safe and not trying to commit to anything. It's just detrimental to the game.
I dislike "rushing in for the kill" especially since it is only the first day and none of us have any proof of anything. Things will get a bit more interesting after the first death. As of now though... Kirbyoshi is my prime target for a vote... I backed off just in case more people would push his lynch. I'll revote after I've read more.

@TigerWoods

FoS TigerWoods

Honestly... those two posts WERE just to show everybody that I was still in the game xD. I'm packing for the shore today... I'm going to be back on wednesday... and I was just away for a weekend... When I come back I shall be tons more active :mad:

And for my stance... I feel like kirby is accusing people with flawed judgement. Most of his previous votes on people seemed like he was trying to trap them to get a quick first lynch.

I'm not sure how I feel about swords to be honest atm.

You know...what Xiivi was thinking making me the confirmed townie =P I have NO idea, because I feel absolutely useless day 1 because I am completely horrible at scum hunting.

@Tiger - rPSI has a point...especially about your pressure vote to Kirby....what are you trying to pressure him to do again? >_>

@Zac - *Waves* I know your out there >_>

As for this whole Kirby - Swords thing....I'll be honest <_< It seems pointless and you both have weak arguments against each other...whats sad is that you to are arguing over something someone else said, and that person isn't even here atm....Yea....that actually amuses me far more then it should.
I think it's ok Nix. It IS day one. You're sort of the judge though so speak your mind lol... no matter how silly you think your thoughts are.

#HBC | Gorf

@TigerWoods

You wouldn't just so happen to be talking about...

The JERSEY shore, are you? :O

But all jokes aside, you could've said that you were gonna be V/LA till wednesday, instead of filling up posting space.

@Nix

Say what's on your mind bro. Nobody's going to be calling you scummy, for today at least.

So in your opinion, who would you find the most scummy- Kirby, Swords, or TigerWoods- and why?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Posting just so you all know I'm not going to be able to do much if anything tomorrow. I'll definitely do it on Wednesday though. I procrastinated just a bit too much :C.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Back finally. I spent the first half of today catching up on one mafia and the second half on this one. I don't have a long post to give... just a few thoughts I'm gonna throw out there.

Pierce and Chibo have been busy with Apex. I'm curious though with what they will say when they get back, after reading all the posts they missed. I say this cause I had to go back through to read most of them all over again, taking notes this time. I really want to hear from them soon, hopefully within the next 24hrs.

@Rockin (Question): With the recent Tigerwood event, would you pick him over Kirbyoshi as the lynch play for today (and with what reasoning)?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for August 11, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 7/12 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 4:
GorditoBoy69: (0)
Kirbyoshi: vVv ChiboSempai, UTDZac, Sir Bedevere (
)
Nix2100: (0)
Pierce7d: (0)
Rockin: (0)
rPSI: (0)
Sir Bedevere: (0)
Sold2: (0)
SwordsRbroken: Nix2100, Kirbyoshi (
)
TigerWoods: Sold2, SwordsRbroken, rPSI (
)
UTDZac: (0)
vVv ChiboSempai: (0)
Not Voting: GorditoBoy69, Pierce7d, Rockin, TigerWoods (
)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah I can but I'm going to bed now. I'll get you some more insight on what I've uncovered. However, sharing everything with you is obviously a bad idea.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Swords, I never questioned whether or not there was a possible scum motive behind it. In fact, I clearly see that there is, potentially. However, it seems to me that you are the one doing the assuming when you jump to the conclusion that the reason why Bed said that is because he had that motive.
I'm not even voting him anymore dude. I said i wasn't suspicious of him for now, and yet you are still coming up with dumber and dumber reads on me assuming that i STILL strongly think that he is scum.

Deadline is tomorrow, can we get some more votes on Tigerwoods?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Rockin (Question): With the recent Tigerwood event, would you pick him over Kirbyoshi as the lynch play for today (and with what reasoning)?
Yeah, mainly cause of the vote that has been said, as well as him hardly contributing. Didn't make much sense to add anymore pressure. Even without his vote, I think his vote was like halfway there to lynch amount, and neither of the previous voters laid off him till recent. Still though, Kirbyyoshi's reasonings of voting were stupid =/

I'm REALLY hoping Pierce and Chibo post SOMETHING of content before the days ends =/

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I....honestly have nothing, between people vanishing for Apex and Swords and Kirby fighting most of the day....yea...Nothing...someone remind me though, why are people voting Tiger?

unvote

Also, Kirby...

This post bugs the crap out of me...I can't put my finger on it, but the way you wrote it seems like you were backtracking in a way to cover your tracks just in case something went wrong.....

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
They're voting me because of my vote on kirbyoshi... and the general "i'm hardly contributing" reason.

I'm sort of confused on the second reason to lynch me though... because after rereading everything... no one has actually contributed anything substantial yet. Unless you guys are speaking of innactivity... but I was V/LA :mad:

As for the pressure on kirbyoshi... the vote was also my way of putting an FOS on him... since I thought his reasons for his vote were stupid.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm back, deadline is in 12 hours. Should we vote to extend it? I'ma start reading now and ask Xiivi for a 100% up to date vote count

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok I'm caught up, I'm still fine with Kirbyoshi. The first 6 pages are so are a good example of this. It's just really awful play imo.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I read it all but I'm going over some more things indepth again such as what you're asking and will have a response soon

#HBC | Gorf

The day's almost over. And I feel like Tigerwoods is the best vote

Vote: TigerWoods

It feels like all you're trying to do is not get on somebody's bad side. And your arguments are basically "no i'm not, you're wrong."

Can you prove to me that there's somebody scummier than you?

And yes. Providing no real back up for your arguments is a tell of scum to me.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I`m posting this from my friend`s brothers ds: the only source of internet i will have till sunday or saturday. im going to be -vla- until then.

didnt realize how close to deadline this was. i guess im alright with a tiger lynch because i defintely dont want no lynch, and tiger lynch seems more likely to happen.

VOTE: TIGERWOODS

consider the above as bolded: i cant (or dont know how to) bold on the ds.

Top Bottom