• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia - Who lives happily ever after in the Land of the Sky?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You can always use the tags:

[ B ] vote blah [ / B ]

(no spaces) You could always repost it bolded.

I hope I don't get a warning for this lol

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So Sir....you previously had Kirby voted, Why the switch? Just because Tiger is the easier lynch?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for August 11, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 7/12 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 5:
GorditoBoy69: (0)
Kirbyoshi: vVv ChiboSempai, UTDZac (
)
Nix2100: (0)
Pierce7d: (0)
Rockin: (0)
rPSI: (0)
Sir Bedevere: (0)
Sold2: (0)
SwordsRbroken: Kirbyoshi (
)
TigerWoods: Sold2, SwordsRbroken, rPSI, Rockin, GorditoBoy69, Sir Bedevere (
)
UTDZac: (0)
vVv ChiboSempai: (0)
Not Voting: Nix2100, Pierce7d, TigerWoods (
)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
@nix, basically yes. no lynch doesn`t help town, and i think (and i could be wrong) that tiger currently has the most votes. im quite comfortable with either lynch, though.

@zac, ill try it lol. though i cant tell if i did it right since i cant even see other people`s bold.

unvote vote: tigerwoods

realized i forgot to unvote.

edit: lol thanks xiivi >.<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not really feeling the Tiger wagon, even though he hasn't submitted much I don't think it deserves a hammer, especially coming from me who hasn't been here much of Day 1.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I don't like it in the least, since most people seem to be voting Tiger just because he is the easier lynch, might want to claim Tiger as I am sure there's someone out there that's more then willing to hammer -_-

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If neither of you, Chibo/Nix, want Tiger lynched then who should we lynched toDay? I don't think it's a good idea at all to miss out on a lynch Day 1.

I personally don't like the Tiger wagon either, but with little time left it's hard to come up with an alternate. Still waiting on Pierce to respond ><

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Request time extension

If I can't get that...

I doubt pushing my lynch will give you many answers. Honestly I think finding out who gets nightkilled will probably will yield the best answers.

If you kill me you are potentially giving the mafia an extra town kill today. Anyway... I suggest you all check out sold's posts.

He has also avoided the attention of the group and cast his votes from the sidelines... the only person who had an significant conversation with him was kirbyoshi.

vote: sold2

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
From that post, I got this:

*sigh* Yea. Lynch me. I dare you. It'll be to your disadvantage.

But you're right about sold2, I must say.

Unvote.

@sold

Why are you for the TigerWoods lynch? Just give your personal reasonings.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Vote: TigerWoods
So far, you've: jumped on a very easy wagon for a very weak reason. Had very good activity... but very little content. #84 is helpful insight, but still does little to bring us to our goal of catching scum. Other than that, you've been coasting this game. It's only been 10 pages so far... so it's not that big of a deal.

Tell me what I missed, I know I did it.

Note: I HATE walls of text.
To save some Time, essentially what everyone else is saying.

@Tiger - Potentially?.....That's interesting, why would be "potentially" be giving scum a extra town kill today? and you REALLY should claim =P

@Gordito - Grats....less then 24 hours till deadline and you actually move your vote off because of Tiger's out of the blue accusation of Sold.....I'm watching you =P

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Request time extension

If I can't get that...

I doubt pushing my lynch will give you many answers. Honestly I think finding out who gets nightkilled will probably will yield the best answers.

If you kill me you are potentially giving the mafia an extra town kill today. Anyway... I suggest you all check out sold's posts.

He has also avoided the attention of the group and cast his votes from the sidelines... the only person who had an significant conversation with him was kirbyoshi.

vote: sold2
AtE, C'mon bro.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
So yeah, Tiger's AtE and general buck-passing in 209 sold me on his case.

Unvote Swords, Vote: TigerWoods

If he's scum, look at Gordito toMorrow. That unvote really struck me oddly...

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
12 hours till I hammer if someone doesn't before me, at least giving the man a chance to claim.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
I'm Grounder.... brownie townie.

@Nix it really isn't out of the blue. He HAS avoided conversation with the rest of everyone... except for his little interchange with kirbyoshi. Most of everyone has had at least a REASON to vote for me(going V/la really hurts in mafia... lol).

Oh and if you all lynch me and I end up townie.... please check into kirbyoshi and sold. PLEASEEE.

I don't like the way kirbyoshi is voting either...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kirbyoshi is still my pick of the day, but my initial reaction on Tiger's claim is not good at all... Trying to think of things...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I kno I was ninja'd

I remember Xiivi saying this was based off of the Sonic movie and one of the tv series, but I forget which one so I was trying to find out. Grounder wasn't in the movies, and hes in like half-ish of the tv series. It sounds more like a safe claim given to him tbh.

#HBC | Gorf

Lmao. Only played the games, and on occasion watched Sonic X (I think that's what it was called). I have no idea who Grounder is :p. But I think it's safe, this lynch.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Gordito, so you don't even know what Grounder is? And gave us 0 time to discuss the claim?

Mega facepalm...

Really makes me not like you now.

#HBC | Gorf

Sorry, but anybody can pull out a role and flavor from their a**. And Grounder doesn't even sound like a Sonic character.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You don't even know what Grounder is!

You think someone's going to fake claim a character not even from Sonic? Grounder is one of Robotnik's henchmen robots in the first Sonic tv series.

Now you're just saying ridiculous things to try and save you it sounds. "Grounder doesn't even sound like a Sonic character..."

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Eh, kinda glad that Tiger was hammered, cause I didn't buy that claim, and I'll explain why.

Grounder is a henchmen character of the sonic cartoon shows, who works for Dr. Robotnik. See, there was two types of sonic shows. One was the happy-go-lucky sonic cartoon, and the other was the slightly darker side version of sonic (That one featured a bunch of characters like Sally, Rabot, Rotor, etc.) Grounder came from the happy-go-lucky one, and he's partners with Scratch.

Now then, this game we're playng seems to be playing from the Sonic the Hedgehog MOVIE, which is unrelated to either of the two because it was made in japan (while the other two were western cartoons).

so....yeah, Tigerwoods claimed a bad guy character.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well since he's a bad guy character, perhaps it's part of the way the roles work. Bad guy characters may get role changed by Robotnik? Anyway, perhaps the lynch wasn't half bad because of that.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Also, I agree with Chibo that you shouldn't have hammered like that for that reason.

Sorry, but anybody can pull out a role and flavor from their a**. And Grounder doesn't even sound like a Sonic character.
did you ever thought about researching the character to see if it was legitimate?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well since he's a bad guy character, perhaps it's part of the way the roles work. Bad guy characters may get role changed by Robotnik? Anyway, perhaps the lynch wasn't half bad because of that.
Well yeah, but that all depends on how the flavor goes.

in Pheniox Mafia, the bad guys who got accused by Pheniox Wright were Town while he, Gumshoe, and this female character were Mafia. There was also Barhouse Mafia, where the famale bad guys were town and the anti-heroes were mafia. It ALL depends on how the flavor is formatted.

This game's flavor is a bit vague. It just mainly explains someone attacked Sara and her CDs were broken along with it. lol

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
After reading that.. I'm not sure how Grounder is a townie... but I most certainly am.

I apparently decided to ally myself with Sara.

Rockin... for future lynches... I suggest you don't give someone the axe just because their character may be a "bad character."

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Sold posted plenty, and he had some pretty decent length posts, he also mentioned he would be V/LA for a bit in one of those posts =P So yea, I consider it out of the blue.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
I'm not saying you did... (aka the future reference part).

so....yeah, Tigerwoods claimed a bad guy character.
Even if Grounder was "bad" in the story line... he is most definitely a townie in this mafia. I'm not sure about any recruiters though.

I'm not sure if this is correct... but I have a feeling this mafia involves a recruiter building up his mafia...

Also I'm not sure if it would make sense to convert nix... but I think you could trust him for another day.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Is it just me, or does it seem like giant WIFOM thats coming from Tiger's post? >_>

Top Bottom