• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think that's regular Sonic, but when he's in Spin Dash form it's a Yin and Yang thing.

Scourge has cool colors. That's about it manz.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Eh, it does look kinda like a cowskin yoshi egg. I can't get rid of the jagged edges because the edges of the picture are the middle of the sphere. I still kinda like it though. It looks very good in motion I think.

@speed, its just the sphere I'm working on for kupo's madworld texture (which I <3).

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Your guess is as good as mine Tesh. I honestly don't know either lol without going through trial and error x.x

Thanks Darky but for real though, it's Sonic Boards. Scourge is definately known here lol.

And...
Updated OP with Guzzi's textures.

edit: I think I'll need the second post for the music part. First post is becoming too large...
oh thanks kupo, more superguzzi's textures in teh opening :bee: oh and please, callme Dani :)

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Okey here is a pic of the green hill zone + with characters in the background:

also some things need tobe fixed, and i want to add something to the layout, or just edit it.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Question?

Do any of you guys have a legit Knuckles texture?

By that I mean one that doesn't desynch replays/wifi?

I've heard that things that change Sonic's Hair/Quills can create problems with the hitboxes and stuff. No idea if it's been figured out or found a way around it. But I figured you guys would know if it has.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
oh thanks kupo, more superguzzi's textures in teh opening :bee: oh and please, callme Dani :)
Dani it is then! :D

Okey here is a pic of the green hill zone + with characters in the background:

also some things need tobe fixed, and i want to add something to the layout, or just edit it.[/QUOTE]

Looks great Dani! [COLOR="Black"]The TV is not a wall is it?[/COLOR]

[quote="MdrnDayMercutio, post: 11229629"]Question?

Do any of you guys have a legit Knuckles texture?

By that I mean one that doesn't desynch replays/wifi?

I've heard that things that change Sonic's Hair/Quills can create problems with the hitboxes and stuff. No idea if it's been figured out or found a way around it. But I figured you guys would know if it has.[/QUOTE]

You heard right. There isn't a (afaik) legit Knuckles texture that doesn't desync wifi. Sorry :|

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Hwy, i want to do a City Scape level, because i love that stage in SA2, so anyone have any idea to do a good city scape stage? and another question, there is any Truck model in brawl, i want to fight in the G.U.N. one.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Hwy, i want to do a City Scape level, because i love that stage in SA2, so anyone have any idea to do a good city scape stage?
Are you making it a "tournament viable" stage or a whole new stage (like your GHZ+)?

and another question, there is any Truck model in brawl, i want to fight in the G.U.N. one.
Hmm I can't recall any truck models in Brawl :(

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Are you making it a "tournament viable" stage or a whole new stage (like your GHZ+)?

Hmm I can't recall any truck models in Brawl :(
well, i want to do a "skin" for another stage in brawl, but actually there isn't any that can be used for city scape, someone have any stage to use like base for city scape?

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
City escape smashville would be awesome, with the bg hacked to look like city escape and the stage itself textured like the street. I'd do it myself but I've lost pretty much all hacking motivation =(
mmm that could be really cool,and can be good to reemplece my green hill smashville, thanks wedginator.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
If someone can actually make a decent City Escape version of Smashville, someone let me know when it's finished. I would love to use that.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
If someone can actually make a decent City Escape version of Smashville, someone let me know when it's finished. I would love to use that.
Okey, i let you know when i finish it and only if it is decent XD. oh and for teh bacground, i have the sky, but, what should be teh best bulding models, for the stage mmm.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
You know, I'm sure someone could make a nice Windy Valley (SA) version of Smashville if they could find a way to add a tornado effect. It would probably work better on Final Destination though since the effects are trippy anyway, but I'm no stage texture artist. Hah.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
You know, I'm sure someone could make a nice Windy Valley (SA) version of Smashville if they could find a way to add a tornado effect. It would probably work better on Final Destination though since the effects are trippy anyway, but I'm no stage texture artist. Hah.
i was thinking in doing a wind valley time ago, but i didn't know over what stage i should do it, and for the tornado, there is one in pirate ship, but i a little hard to export.

Trent

Smash Champion
Someone should make a texture for Sonic after his battle with Eggman in the Archie comic series #175. He's all beat up, his gloves and shoes all ripped up and stuff.

EDIT- Like this

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i'm still working on my Green hill zone + 2.0

teh two platforms are low now and, the upper platform moves,
Also it has new texture (from original sprites from GHZ)
New collision, now yuo can't get trapped under the edges,
New location, now you can see the sonic TV but it doesn't part of the fight
Sonic's characters in the background(some animations need to be fixed, and also tehre will be a version without of them)
and of course teh new stage layout
I'm and thinkin in add some rings under the stage, inside.
now, tellme, what do you think?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yo I made him spindash like a pokeball. Its so cool.

Now I just need to find other cool round shapes to turn him into.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Entire textures? Sounds difficult. I think I'll just try to make all of these

Then maybe turn sonic into a DVD and retire from texture making.

How would I make an entire sonic pokeball anyway? I figured I would just dress him up like the pokemon trainer and have his spindash look like this.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Downloading these pictures should work

I didn't think I would be able to pull it off anyway. You gonna give him a hat?

My next move is to give haunter sonic a ghastly spindash.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Someone should make a "Hang Castle" Castle Siege. So serious. Best stage in Heroes. Period.

I would also say Egg Fleet Halberd but I'm not that big on Heroes.

OR NO. EGG FLEET RAINBOW CRUISE?

WHOA SON.

(this may be pushing it, but you could try it on yoshi's island [the h.castle idea] since it has the music change on the obstacle course. that's a large push though, i don't think it would look good unless you put some ridiculous castle or something. is that even possible?)

/suggestion?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have the song on my Halberd as is, though.
You know, I STILL haven't put my song-list from Brawl. I totally should. :p

Top Bottom