• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Apex did a pretty good job on its own making itself sound lame.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm officially gonna john my last tournament and blame my pool.

Espy are you going to aftershock? You live near Dallas right?

All of you make apex sound lame.
That's because it was.

From all that I heard go about; it makes me glad that I didn't go after all.

I would've been skeptical after the Alex Strife fiasco. No head figure should have a record like that. I've made some mistakes in my time too; but, that was only once... okay, twice; but, I've not since done anything. If I could, I would apologize to those two, actually; but, they kinda (rightfully so) broke off contact with me. Oh well... Gotta move on.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I've made some mistakes in my time too; but, that was only once... okay, twice; but, I've not since done anything. If I could, I would apologize to those two, actually; but, they kinda (rightfully so) broke off contact with me. Oh well... Gotta move on.
Are we going to see you get exposed by r/smashbros too?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Are we going to see you get exposed by r/smashbros too?

Nah, the two I sort of stalked aren't even part of this community.

It's... sort of a long story that I won't bore you with. Basically, the first one was just a mistake from my even more socially-awkward high school years.

And the second one was just me not respecting that my college professors are people with their own lives.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol

No, I'm not going to Aftershock. I don't support anything Dallas does. :applejack:

B_Cypher

Smash Rookie
Went to a tournament 2day... me not happy with how it went :hulk:
Oooo how'd it go?

And what exatcly happened with Alex Strife? I know it had to do with some abuse but I dont know anything else...[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
TL;DR, he was sexually harassing 14 year old girls and continued to do so despite their wishes for him to not persist, apparently mistreated his staff/GF, had done some otherwise shady under-the-table business, and didn't really do much aside from be the figurehead for Apex.

Pretty scummy, really.

B_Cypher

Smash Rookie
Wow that's pretty intense. So essentially he was a rapist committing statutory ****

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wow that's pretty intense. So essentially he was a rapist committing statutory ****
Whoa, I don't think it went that far.

It was more harassment... As far as I know the dude's not a rapist. Just creepy.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Whoa, I don't think it went that far.

It was more harassment... As far as I know the dude's not a rapist. Just creepy.

I don't know how much of Chibo's WoT you've read; but, he had people from Japan ride to Apex... in the back of U-Haul trucks...

That's not creepy, that's just downright rude and inconsiderate of foreigners.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I don't know how much of Chibo's WoT you've read; but, he had people from Japan ride to Apex... in the back of U-Haul trucks...

That's not creepy, that's just downright rude and inconsiderate of foreigners.
I was talking about the sexual harassment in particular. Rapist is a heavy claim to make on someone, regardless of who they are.

But yeah, I read all the posts and he's overall a scummy person outside of the perverted ****.

B_Cypher

Smash Rookie
I don't know what happened obviously but he sounds like a real scumbag. I'm glad this community reacted so aggressively to him. We don't want people like him ruining our name. We can do that on our own.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why? Dallas is cool. IMO. I've been there a few times for some SF tourneys.

I like the negativity in here right now.
No one in Dallas is cool. They're all fake. Their events suck. Most of them are petulant, whiny brats.
The only reason I'd go to Dallas is to play a set with Sethlon. He's the only person worth hanging around from there. :applejack:

Last edited:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah yeah I know. Well, Bionic is dead having had a steak stake put through his heart. :D

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ding dong, the witch wizard is dead.

... Oh, that's right! Today is Sunday, huh?

Alright, I'll work on the MU thread after I get back from work. Just to let you all know, the first discussion is going to be on Sheik.

For what it's worth, I want to avoid repeating past discussions... even if that thread was sort of a mess.

I welcome all of you to start thinking about what you want to say now. You'll have at least 16 hours, depending on how "pretty" I wanna make it look.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
It's so fun to play as LM.

I started using him in FG as a decoy, since people would just give up on the match as soon as they saw I was using Sonic. It was pretty rare to battle the same person twice.

I think it turned out fine: I started to like to play as LM (got somewhat good at it too) and now it serves to gauge whether they're good enough for me to use Sonic or not.

Still, probably never gonna use him in a tourney match, though.

Last edited:

B_Cypher

Smash Rookie
LM is one of those characters that I just use for shizs and giggles. If im on a losing streak and getting worked up, I'll whip him or Cap'n Falcon and just try out some crazy combos. LM has potential. Im just not gonna be the one to unlock it lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Cammy~!

How do I revert edits in my posts?

I just made the matchup thread, and now I messed it up. I can't find where the broken code is because the thread keeps automatically hiding my codes, and when I go into basic text, it's showing that there's a bunch of the same coding I did not manually put at all.

I just wanna fix it so I can go to bed and be exhausted going to work tomorrow because I have to wake up in five hours to shave and pick up my GF. ;_;

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Cammy~!

How do I revert edits in my posts?
I can access the edit history. Besides the current version, there's one from 10 minutes ago, 12 minutes, etc. I'll revert it to the prior edit.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Wait, wait, when did Alex **** someone?

Eidt: **** is censored? Yeah that makes sense.

Last edited:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wait, wait, when did Alex **** someone?

Eidt: **** is censored? Yeah that makes sense.
Don't know, don't want to know.

I can access the edit history. Besides the current version, there's one from 10 minutes ago, 12 minutes, etc. I'll revert it to the prior edit.

If you could please find a version which doesn't have any proof of the resources section ever exiting, I believe that should work. I'll add more to it later after I get back from work later today. I just can't go to sleep knowing I had a better version before and now this version is a public eyesore.

Edit: No, see, the problem is, there are two spoiler boxes under the two main sections right now. Those aren't suppose to be there. ;~;

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Edit: No, see, the problem is, there are two spoiler boxes under the two main sections right now. Those aren't suppose to be there. ;~;
Ah, gotchya. Trying to do this on the fly and didn't the original for any context.

I'll just revert to the oldest edit, lol.

EDIT: I think it's good to go now.

Last edited:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
*Hmph.* So the first version. That'll have to do, I guess. Thank you.

If anything, this project is going to teach me how to format. And navigate the forum.

God damn; being gone for two years MAY or may not have been a mistake. I'm not sure.

Edit: Lol@moddoubleposting.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I forgot to preorder a Sonic amiibo.

What do I do?

Pray at based Nintendo World?
Oh, you~! <3
no srsly

It never showed for me. Might've been a thing on your end since we posted at a similar time. Probably preloaded mine and showed yours after.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Apex sucks **** and everyone should stop supporting it.

Lol @ espy whining about OTHER ppl being whiny petulant brats

Had a tournament a couple weeks ago. Im undefeated vs pikapika in smash 4. But i also havent gotten a tourney set off san yet.
So i got 2 nd.

I also went to the first of many toronto tournaments for me. Me and san got 1st in doubles, only droppig 1 game the entire tournament, i went 100% sonic. Will go 100% sonic, for as long as i team with san. I may still play kirby with certain other team partners, like shulk.
singles wasnt quite as free, nor did i go all sonic. It was about 50-50 sonic sheik. I lost to chris fischs diddy and san and got 4th. San got double blasted by blacktwins' mario. He got third. Im going sheik vs san currently. And literally every game is tthe same.i get him to 110 on his last stock before i lose my first. And then i get impatient and raged out

I really need to learn how to fight diddy. Im currently awful against him.

Top Bottom