• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
... Yeah~, sure...! Let's go with that...! >_>
Kudos to your avatar, Kinzer. Mami is probably in my top 10.

Although, I hope you intentionally misspelled her name in your title to appeal to some kind of joke…

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kudos to your avatar, Kinzer. Mami is probably in my top 10.

Although, I hope you intentionally misspelled her name in your title to appeal to some kind of joke…

Hmm, so you're awake at this hour too, huh? I honestly can't sleep, I'm excited about TBZ#6 in a couple of ohurs + meeting up with GF after work.

Also, that is completely intentional, good sir. Mami's mammies are miracles of the universe. I didn't realize how cheap subscriptions were. I should've done this a long time ago.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hmm, so you're awake at this hour too, huh? I honestly can't sleep, I'm excited about TBZ#6 in a couple of ohurs + meeting up with GF after work.
Time zones, brah. It's 11 AM here, so I'm at work lol. TBZ#6?
Also, that is completely intentional, good sir. Mami's mammies are miracles of the universe. I didn't realize how cheap subscriptions were. I should've done this a long time ago.
Good. I tried avoiding the direct reference but yes, you are very right. I like the alliteration there though… Hmm… Mami's mammies are miraculous mammaries.
If you're looking for an actual miracle of the universe though, you should really be referring to Godoka…
And yes, Premium is insanely worth it now. I don't ever want to go back.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Time zones, brah. It's 11 AM here, so I'm at work lol. TBZ#6?

Good. I tried avoiding the direct reference but yes, you are very right. I like the alliteration there though… Hmm… Mami's mammies are miraculous mammaries.

And yes, Premium is insanely worth it now. I don't ever want to go back.

Short for The Blast Zone series that Ankoku/AiSight runs weekly every Thursday.

Up until recently, I couldn't make it to them due to work. The 4th one I went to was because my General Manager forget that I came back from my trip to South America the week before and didn't give me any hours that time; so, I had nothing else to do that day but compete.

This time, I asked my friend (who just recently got hired at the same Wendy's I work at) to switch days off with me. I figure it'd be awesome if we could make this permanent since I want to go to Blast Zones and he has friends from high school he still wants to acquaint with on Wednesdays.

In any case, I'm going to see if I can take this one too. It won't be nearly as easy, though. Z has improved significantly since then, and I've yet to play against Lycan since Gouki smash where I gave up after killing myself at 0% when I had him on his 2nd stock at 100+. I'm not even worried in the slightest about anybody else (that I know is attending).

... Actually, it's quite funny that you mention the alliterations. Hino has gotten me conditioned to be creative with them. Now if only I had said multiverse. Not exactly a far-fetched theory for Science, anyway.

Edit: Oh, that's right. You damned EC peeps and being in the future. How bright does it look?

Also,
That's not fair. Godoka can be whatever she wants.
Mami is just a natural at what she does.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well best of luck then! Want me to make the trip over so we can have our Sonic mirror in grand finals instead?

I should've worked "magical" for magical girl somewhere into the alliteration.

Damn it.
Edit: Oh, that's right. You damned EC peeps and being in the future. How bright does it look?
The future doesn't look so bright.

Eh, it's not as bright out as you'd expect, actually. Pretty decent overcast. Weather has been **** here in the city thanks to the snow.
Also,
That's not fair. Godoka can be whatever she wants.
Mami is just a natural at what she does.
And anywhere she wants.
Mami's natural alright…

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well best of luck then! Want me to make the trip over so we can have our Sonic mirror in grand finals instead?

The future doesn't look so bright.

Eh, it's not as bright out as you'd expect, actually. Pretty decent overcast. Weather has been **** here in the city thanks to the snow.

And anywhere she wants.
Mami's natural alright…

That'd be incredible; but, on such a short notice and for what is basically a hold-over until our monthly DVDA where we get 100+ attendants easy, I wouldn't want you to go through all the hypothetical trouble.

Also, how do you title spoilers? I just noticed yours was special compared to mine that was basically a collapse box.

... Oh. Welp, sucks to be you, bro! If there's any one thing about living in the desert, it's that the sun shines for 362 days of the year! Which is good, I much prefer tolerating 120+ degree weather versus 30-60 degree weather.

Inb4trybelow*insertarbitrarynumberthat'slowerthanminhere.*

Yeah, no, screw that. ****** people are free to enjoy living as if they were in their own refrigerators. I'm perfectly okay with hot days, summer beaches, and pretty girls wearing only bikinis if even that much :p.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That'd be incredible; but, on such a short notice and for what is basically a hold-over until our monthly DVDA where we get 100+ attendants easy, I wouldn't want you to go through all the hypothetical trouble
Don't worry, twas only a joke :p
Also, how do you title spoilers? I just noticed yours was special compared to mine that was basically a collapse box.
[ spoiler=insert text here ] [ /spoiler ]

Yes, it is.
... Oh. Welp, sucks to be you, bro! If there's any one thing about living in the desert, it's that the sun shines for 362 days of the year! Which is good, I much prefer tolerating 120+ degree weather versus 30-60 degree weather.

Inb4trybelow*insertarbitrarynumberthat'slowerthanminhere.*

Yeah, no, screw that. ****** people are free to enjoy living as if they were in their own refrigerators. I'm perfectly okay with hot days, summer beaches, and pretty girls wearing only bikinis if even that much :p.
I prefer enduring the cold (most times) so it works out.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Madoka's ****. :applejack:
Bad troll is bad.
I'm neither particularly familiar with that anime nor do I particularly care about it.
You're missing out.

It's actually one of the few anime I find people like who don't like anime…

The look is very deceiving, if you literally know very little about it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You think it's a troll, but it's not.
Friend tried to get me into it, and it was so bad I actually fell asleep.

Don't understand how people can enjoy trash. :applejack:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You think it's a troll, but it's not.
Friend tried to get me into it, and it was so bad I actually fell asleep.
If anything, I'd only say that the first couple episodes are set-up but the actual point of the show becomes very apparent around episode 3 when **** goes from moe to oh this is real.
Don't understand how people can enjoy trash.
The irony here is astounding.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Part of me wonders if I should have a pretty anime girl as my avatar too.

But then I realized it'd just be Saber anyways.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Part of me wonders if I should have a pretty anime girl as my avatar too.
join us
But then I realized it'd just be Saber anyways.
Trent always tells me to watch Fate Stay Night and then I saw your avatar in it and I was like hey look it's Kuraudo/Emiya(?)/back to Kuraudo now.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
join us

Trent always tells me to watch Fate Stay Night and then I saw your avatar in it and I was like hey look it's Kuraudo/Emiya(?)/back to Kuraudo now.

I always contemplated changing my name to Emiya, but that's just mean to my scene and stuff. I started off as Spin-Dash a long time ago since it was on a whim looking for a gamertag, and I stole the idea from another user who already had it a long time ago. So I was like, "Kuraudo. I speak Japanese, Cloud's my fave fictional char, and romaji is pretty sweet. THERE!"

... I'll consider joining. :p

Also, I'm not going to say that Fate/Stay Night is the greatest thing in the world, but it's one of my favorite series' out there. You can skip the original anime (it's not BAD? just they make the mistake of trying to cram every route into a single one and it's a mess in the middle. beginning and end are the storyline route though). Fate/Zero & Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works) are both legit.

Gorgeously animated too, done by Ufotable's team.

Good part is that it's not a long-running series so the eps are limited. :p

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Excuse me?

Did you replace my entire post with a video quote?

From that series?

I ain't got nothing against people liking what they want; but, please, don't put that crap in my mouth. :X I, for one, prefer more exquisite things.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
We all have **** taste.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I like pepperoni…

Just not when people are being a pepperoni pizza ****.

Top Bottom