• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Anybody live near Richmond, Ky who could do some carpooling?

Nevermind, found some peeps, count about 6ish more people in.

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
So... who all is expected to go to this and what will the turnout be?
My freinds and I are going mostly for melee, but i have been getting very good at brawl with olimar.... i want to improve in both games so im definitely going and I will probably bring between 1 and 3 friends along with me

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm to lazy to read everything. So is this a biweekly like it used to be or is it monthly or whenever????

I'll home for the summer starting april 20th.

I'm always done for hosting smash/housing for people that need it.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So wait Joey... Are you banning mk at this or?
I honestly don't mind either or. I've been playing peach and tink a ton, but it wouldn't take me long to practice my mk again.

:phone:

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
o sweet god.. if ally is there ima **** my pants...i will try to practice for brawl, but i am primarily a melee player lol.. btw, is it possible we could have a wii set up with project melee v2 ... the new demo is sick

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
o sweet god.. if ally is there ima **** my pants...i will try to practice for brawl, but i am primarily a melee player lol.. btw, is it possible we could have a wii set up with project melee v2 ... the new demo is sick
I can try and bring it. Not sure if we can set it up, but i'll bring it just in case.

EDIT: Is anyone from IN coming to this?

Top Bottom