• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Gonna be here for sure. Bringing a friend. I'll most likely just be entering singles. Looking forward to seeing everyone and giving OS money, gonna be like old times X:
Haha, you have a good chance at beating me in singles! I haven't really been too interested in devoting too much time, so I've just been kinda doing stuff.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I wanna go since its the only event on the end of my spring break that I can go to :p I will doubles with whoever drives me. More importantly, I'm interested in Brawl AND Melee !

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I actually just got last minute scheduled into another 2 hour band practice on this day in campbellsville (1.5 hours away from Louisville) at 3:30... meaning I'll be gone from 2 to 7.

I'm going to talk to Brandy about Oliver running the tournament instead of me haha.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh.

If anyone can bring a Laptop with tio (don't remember if you have one or not, Hilt haha), that would be amazing.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Don't have one that I could bring. If no one else can, if nothing else, I can print out a couple blank bracket sheets in advance and bring them.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
may or may not be able to attend; have someplace to be in Ohio later in the evening.

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
Yeah I mean I'd bring a lab with tio but I have a mac sooooooo no tio for me. Hilt that would be much appreciated if Joey still wants me to take over for him, help is always welcome.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ugh, would take 3 hours of driving to go down there then drive back up to Ohio for stephanie's family thing. I'm not sure if it'd be profitable or not to go even if I had time since I'd only be able to stay for doubles D:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If by "as soon as" you mean two and a half hours later, then yeah. Snap. :B

clowsui

Smash Legend
I should be here barring any complications that suddenly arise (read: Tom and Brian's Excellent Oversleeping Adventures)

Overswarm, ROB won't be enough. You too Mister Eric, swords slash circuits to bits
Kel the ditto will go differently ;)
Hilt you done goofed Olimar is free vs Marth

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Clowsui if I have to play you, I'm going marth, just for marth dittos.
Wait you're going with Tom and Lumi? Lol hope you plan on sleepin next to them to wake them up. Hahaha

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Last time I think there were only like 10 entrants for melee or something like that. Mostly brawl players also playing melee; don't drive up a million hours for it!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Ok ^_^The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

EDIT:Well actually could it possibly be a $5 MM. o-o I'm trying to save up money for Vengeance lol.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Last time I think there were only like 10 entrants for melee or something like that. Mostly brawl players also playing melee; don't drive up a million hours for it!
well Its only like three hours away and I may have some friend would might want to come. Ill see if I can get a few others to join me and we may show up.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
We'll money match like always, if we don't play in bracket, Chi.

However, something about money matches at this venue. Unless things are different than the last time I was here, money matches are frowned upon by the store owners. I feel this is stupid just as much as you do, but it'd be better to respect this and keep the money matches hush hush.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
It's the money on the table that displeases the owner. Mr Eric and I MM for who buys who a drink, you should play who buys lunch

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm visiting Steph's family on sunday due to her dad having heart surgery and me not having been up there in a while, so I would have to pass on that. I could play a game of revolution or two at the venue though if they have it; I will definitely plan on buying it.

Someone here should order bead art so I can get extra money to pay for it. :B

Top Bottom