• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

TonyTH

Smash Rookie
Just got home. Left early to get some sleep. Won two, lost two. Pretty happy with that, really! Could really use the practice and it was a lot of fun.

I was the Sonic, by the by. Hope to do another one of these soon!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I hope everyone enjoyed it! I loveloveloveloved hosting it and I hope I wasn't too bad of a TO XD. Any advice would be amazing and a results thread will be up later tonight! ^^.

I'm really glad we had such a good turnout, and I really enjoyed seeing some of you again. The next date will be some day in march. All of the days are open, so I will look and decide on one later. XD.

RESULTS THREAD~

edit: NEXT TOURNAMENT WILL BE MARCH 17TH!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
THE NEXT TOURNAMENT IS ACTUALLY THE 17TH! THE 18TH IS A SUNDAY! DON'T SHOW UP ON SUNDAY!!! SHOW UP ON SATURDAY THE 17TH!!!

Man I facepalmed so hard when I realized that lol.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You did fine. I'd give Smile a 1 or 2 seed next time depending on the people showing up though, he did a decent job.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'll be at this one...unless i have something to do :troll:

Top 5 is my goal. Not losing to any characters that aren't named Ice Climbers or Diddy.

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
@Kassandra: Joey said you had something at your place Saturday would it be cool if I came by and joined in the smash fun? :D

if not I'll just find a Wolf main to ditto lololololololololololololol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
@Kassandra: Joey said you had something at your place Saturday would it be cool if I came by and joined in the smash fun? :D

if not I'll just find a Wolf main to ditto lololololololololololololol
You can. But I don't think anyone else is gonna show up. Lol
You'd be the first person. xD I wouldn't take offense if you didn't wanna come over since no one else is. Haha.

:phone:

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
Dude I'm pro in that MU. /flex

BetaDyne you could always ditto me. :p Also, you should come join the Wolf social on the boards!
haha I plan on it, I gotta get my Wolf good again lol. One of these weekends we should get together and play some, or just meet at a tourney

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I can help with that. :D The next tourney I'll be at will be in Athens on the third of march. After that I will be at this tourney for sure.

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
I can help with that. :D The next tourney I'll be at will be in Athens on the third of march. After that I will be at this tourney for sure.

Sounds good. Any and all help would be appreciated

At this point the only way I'm gonna get better is by playing better people. My tech skills are pretty much on point, cept for maybe BDacus

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
Wait, is that you Oliver?
Yup :cool:

Whats good man, when you coming to S2D son?

@Lumi: At this point playing better players is what I need. Also good Wolf players to point at obvious things that I ignore. Thats how I got better last time so I'm hopeful the process is still the same lol

@Kassandra: I really want to focus on Wolf till I feel like I've gotten good again. You're very right about recovery though, you can never work on that enough as Wolf.....
Also next time you have something at your place I will definitely be there, even if I just drag Joey with me and its us 3....I want the practice.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Sometimes it's better to practice with a few people. That way we can point out stuff. And share secrets. :0
Joey needs to share some peach secrets with me...<_>

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Gonna be here for sure. Bringing a friend. I'll most likely just be entering singles. Looking forward to seeing everyone and giving OS money, gonna be like old times X:

Top Bottom