• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

xFats

Smash Apprentice
what the ****.
alcohol makes everyone beat with anything. alcohol made me beat with my hand once.

it got too real.

xFats

Smash Apprentice
LOOL

that wus the point. yo fats, weed? :troll:
It's like you want me to kill you or something!

something most people don't know about me: Despite my blackness, i despise weed with the biggest of burning passions. I'm not against people using it, do whatever the **** you want. If you ask me tho.

:|

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
LMAOO. I dont do weed tho. nvm at beat word

So my friend used the RV next to our house to... yeah. Mah dood is a grown man now, but his girl is ****ing crazy, like she was all up my hair then was saying she'd kill us. Dip Situation indeed.

D

Deleted member

Coney, I feel your pain, but I have no idea what you look like.

Post a pic and I'll let you know.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Gay for megaman

"Facebook won't let me create an account for Mega Man 9 as a person
Just as a politician.
Facebook won't let me be in a relationship with the Mega politician, either.

I am way more in a relationship with MM9
Then you are with your significant other, human or God.
So why is my happiness not approved of?

Because Facebook are racist against japanese super heroes.
They are full of stagnant beliefs
And can't handle progressive couples.
Especially those who have inter-dimensional relationships
and have mastered the dance of the Top Spin.

If girls can be in fake facebook relationships with other girls
While being in real relationships with guys (or girls)
Why can't I be with the blue bomber
In real digital ecstacy?

I'll send Hard Man to show them what Rob(ot) love is all about!
****ing bigotted pricks."

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Coney, I feel your pain, but I have no idea what you look like.

Post a pic and I'll let you know.
You can't feel his pain!!! You've shown pictures and I thought everyone found you attractive xD

I forgot what coney looks like but all I remember is that he was rlly cool ;-; Sooo post a picture coney

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow I missed a lot of pages. :X

Sorry I was busy being drunk.

Awww I'm on tigers list too! *_* <3
You guys better hope I don't go gay because I'll take all the smash women! >:] lmaooo
<3<3

Whelp I need water. I feel like I'm going to die. I'm glad I didn't post a drunk list. LOL I would be editin that **** right now!

clowsui

Smash Legend
I come into this thread and feel like I either need to leave immediately or go back a couple of pages and lose. Never fails.

Something that people don't know about me: I hate Clowsui.

I got all excited to go to Cincinnati only to find out that he moved the date to the 26th and now I have nothing to do with my Saturday. Thanks a lot.
wow @ this man trying to blast me

blame high school noobs

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Wow I missed a lot of pages. :X

Sorry I was busy being drunk.

Awww I'm on tigers list too! *_* <3
You guys better hope I don't go gay because I'll take all the smash women! >:] lmaooo
<3<3

I want to be drunk man, it's been awhile. Work has been all meh life recently @.@

Also same here, but tbh I'm the man when it comes on girl to girl action. Better spread yo legs like a boss and expect to be treated very nicely ;D. I'm a real gentlemen lol :awesome:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Just had hands down the best lay I've ever had up to this point. I had her literally screaming my ****ing name at the top of her lungs and gripping the bed for dear life. Best part: I've been wanting this girl for the LONGEST and it was everything I had expected, and then some. Great weekend so far.

Been up for 33 hours...nap time...zzzzz

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How could you not have seen Coney Austin? I'ved used his pictures as my avi multiple times.

:018:

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I feel like I'm tardy to the party and this thread collapsed to **** jokes and homosex arguments before I checked it out, But I'll contribute anyway. I play in a funk/viking/metal band because getting *****s with acoustic guitars is too easy.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Sure! I'm kinda bad at this game tho lol

I'm not sure.... but have I met you before? I don't recognize your name ^^'''

Who do you main? Also nice to meet another smash chick. I wished all of us lived closer, i wanna have a slumber party and just play smash bros all night :cool:

Does kiwi, Artemis, Fyre and all the others ever get on here?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Tiger. you havent met Rikku

but she is the love of my Smash Life.

which is very seperate from my actual life. but at least you're first in something. LOL

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm not sure.... but have I met you before? I don't recognize your name ^^'''

Who do you main? Also nice to meet another smash chick. I wished all of us lived closer, i wanna have a slumber party and just play smash bros all night :cool:

Does kiwi, Artemis, Fyre and all the others ever get on here?
hehe Yeh.....a "slumber" party Yeh we would have loads of fun ;) smashing all night

M

MysteryTigerTeen

hehe Yeh.....a "slumber" party Yeh we would have loads of fun ;) smashing all night

Girl I will make this slumber party a night you never forget. You'll sleep well is all i got to say :happysheep: <-- just count the sheep

O cool, well it's nice to meet you than and very nice tko be getting some :cool:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The funniest thing Caitie does when she posts is end her posts with :018: to troll me. That sheep is LOL though.

:018:

Top Bottom