• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

camerino1

Smash Lord
HAHAHA. I've seen some of his matches, he's not bad. Him, Sethlon, Ripple, Exarch and a few years ago, Neo. I've watched a lot of Roy vids over the years. I'm probably crazy at this point, but I have a SEVERE man-crush on Roy. I'm not actually that good, I just have fast fingers. Well... I did, until my dogs got into a fight last night and tore my thumb apart in the process...

camerino1

Smash Lord
I realized that I'm not ready for university yet, so I'm gonna show up at my high school on tuesday and hope they let me come back for the year. I'm feel overwhelmed suddenly by university, and how everything happened this summer. I feel like I've gotta go back to grade 12 and retry all of this to actually make sure I don't really mess myself up in university. I feel like I've grown up enough now too to actually make it a point to try, rather than fly through everything because I'm smart enough to pass... I need to try.

SoulPech

Smash Master
oh yeah, i forgot to post this one:

by definition, I'm legally blind. I was born with Amblyopia (lazy eye) in both of my eyes. I had surgery on one of my eyes when I was three, which helped me see perfectly out of one eye, but the doctor was unable to perform surgery on the other one because behind the eye is wrapped in a sensitive artery (or soemthing i don't remember) where they wont even touch it. For like 5 years, I wore an eyepatch over my good eye to strengthen my bad one.

When I was born my eyesight was 250:250
After the surgery: 25:250
In my childhood: 25:100
Today: 20-70

If you take off my glasses, my right eye will start turning to the right in about 10 minutes.

Radium88

Smash Lord
LMAO hella late on so many fun things! I felt like name searching myself tonight and poopie, missed out

:ohwell:

I didn't know what I was doing in that video btw so don't ruin my hopes of being a dancer

Top Bottom