• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some rules I followed to get better, by LunInSpectra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arj

Smash Apprentice
It's even funnier now that he got beat badly. I like how he comes back with another john;at least I'm glad FLT and co got 70 dollars for proving someone wrong so badly. And IMO, he had nothing to do but have humility, he set the rules, you went to go meet him and he just got ****ted on.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
^ Oh cry me a ****ing river, get over it.
**** you ******, next time think before you say something. People aren't jsut going to decide to ****ing agree with you like you make it to be that is why the trashtalk is going to continue unless sora admits defeat.

There isn't anything to get over for me, you need to get over your *** thinking you're the ****. Next time don't try to be all "humble" thinking it makes you look cool. Just cause you say talking **** to sora is reetarded now doesn't make it true.

If you want to be unpredictable, focus on what the opponent is expecting, and exploit it. It's simple as it is, but it's not easily applied unless consciously done (for me personally, and I'm sure there are a lot of people like me).
This is what I was trying to say with that topic i made about the next step in unpredictability, I think the use of b-moves or moves such as certain character's smashes would help in unpredictability. For instance using marth's u-smash is leaves your opponent thinking wtf cause its unexpected of a marth. Or other things like raptor boosting two times in a row with falcon (I tried this the other day on my cousin and was surprised to see that it worked) on a fastfaller. Things like this usually aren't used because they aren't efficient or usually escapable, but this is exactly what leads them to be unexpectable which will allow them to work on occasion.

Aiser

Smash Lord
**** you ******, next time think before you say something. People aren't jsut going to decide to ****ing agree with you like you make it to be that is why the trashtalk is going to continue unless sora admits defeat.
I'm not trying to make everyone agree with me, where did I ever say that?

There isn't anything to get over for me, you need to get over your *** thinking you're the ****. Next time don't try to be all "humble" thinking it makes you look cool. Just cause you say talking **** to sora is reetarded now doesn't make it true.
Could have fooled me.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
^ I didn't say you made people agree with you I said that you made the statement as if people are going to agree with you.

The point being is that noone agree with you and you made it to be like everyone was simply going to stop making fun of sora simply because you said its reetarded.

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ I didn't say you made people agree with you I said that you made the statement as if people are going to agree with you.
That wasn't my intention I was expressing my opinion and adding, in my opinion seemed irrelevent since it should be obvious that its in my opinion.

The point being is that noone agree with you and you made it to be like everyone was simply going to stop making fun of sora simply because you said its reetarded.
Two people claimed they didn't agree with me, lol and one extra person joined the flame wagon, hardly constitutes as everyone. sides I got pos rep for it, <.< some agrees with me.

Mr.C

Smash Master
seriously lets quit talking ****
quit the smash talk , and talk abotu something more important
like how big Mr.C's peeeniss is

*huge*

ty

Mr.C

Smash Master
I challenge Flt 70$$ bishs
flt is bowser 1 stock vs my mario 5 stock
fd, 1 min time limit.

gg

theFalcoMasta

Smash Apprentice
^ haha @ C

anyways, sora - don't cut ties with smashboards. you got owned and people will make fun of you for that for a little bit, but there are a few things you can do:

1) admit to everyone they were right
2) learn from the beating and understand why you lost. not saying you're going to just get better automatically from this, but you will get a LITTLE better in small steps as you get experience.

people at smashboards are willing to help anyone who wants to get better. since u like naruto so much, take on his mentality and believe you can do anything if you put enough work into it.

i know you're going to need a post like this to ease your mind since most everyone is going to be on your ***. if you act humble about it you might even find other people acting nice to you (the same people who are giving you a hard time now that they proved they were right and you were wrong).

basically, please show some dignity in your post on monday (i think you said you would post monday). if you do this, you will get along just fine here, you will learn, and you might even rise to greatness one day and receive the respect that you want to receive.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
Anyways for people who like specifics -

match 1: flt (falco) vs sora (link) Hyrule 5 stocked
match 2: flt (fox) vs sora (link) FD 5 stocked
match 3: flt (falcon) vs sora (young link) fourside 5 stocked
match 4: flt (marth) vs sora (fox) 5 stocked

flt won the set 4-0, then they played a lot of friendlies.

sora and his friends are extremely well-mannered and nice. They took the defeat with humility and showed interest in learning more.
Not to start any **** back up, but does that mean that sora was 5-stocked every match (like FLT 5, sora 0), or just that they played 5-stock matches (instead of 4) with FLT winning all 4 matches and the set but no individual match score revealed?

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
Bravo Lunin. If you actually try to use these 7 habits it will truly make yourself a better smasher or a better player in any competitive game. I thank you for this thread.

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
I Dont Believe It!!! Sora Must Have Won!!! Its All Just A Cover Up!!! No Video Camera! No Nothing! And They Make It Sound Like It Was All Soooo Friendly! Lies All Lies!! Admit It Flt! Sora 5 Stocked U!!! But Since Sora Had Already Got Wat He Desired By Defeating U He Agreed To Pretend He Got "whooped" Flt U Are A Coward! Now Tell Us The Real Story.....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I Dont Believe It!!! Sora Must Have Won!!! Its All Just A Cover Up!!! No Video Camera! No Nothing! And They Make It Sound Like It Was All Soooo Friendly! Lies All Lies!! Admit It Flt! Sora 5 Stocked U!!! But Since Sora Had Already Got Wat He Desired By Defeating U He Agreed To Pretend He Got "whooped" Flt U Are A Coward! Now Tell Us The Real Story.....
Look! It's Tom Clancy!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
oh look at dat....sora got pwned.....dat was a shocker.... *SARCASM*....newayz....we all knew sora was gonna get pwned...im just glad FLT and co. was able to go over there and prove it to them...now they cant go on thinking their the **** now...and FUKING LOL at that big a$$ john dat he made...."by his play style i knew i couldnt win."....sum **** like dat....dat is da nastiest john i have ever seen....i was laughing so hard when i read dat....and sora...in da one post where u said "peace out * exits all h1roshi like*"...or however u said dat...puhleez dont ever do dat again...i dont want to be affiliated wit u at all....not after all dat cockiness and dat big a$$ john dat u made.....get fuking pwned noob......peace

-hiroshi

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
lol, nah dude i didnt even try honestly... im just gonna take the experince and become even better.. its not like i just went all out . and got stocked.. i litterly gave no effort. but im not say even if i did play my hardest that it would have changed much.

Hiroshi dude that was no john, no lie. but call it what you want, like i said i know what went down and they know what went down, Nova even said himself " you werent even trying " ask'em directly if you dont believe me, And you mistaken me when i said peace out thing, dude you ask yourself when was the lastime you heard someone say peace, that **** is so 1970 how old are you anyway ?. its the year 2006 anyone saying peach must be tiredout and lame, and theres nothing more lame then someone saying peace everytime they post

As Naruto would say, Believe it, Bitc*.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Sora - I probably wouldn't have tried very hard either had I been in your shoes.

Also, how can I become a KEYBLADE MASTER?

Can you make a 7 habit thread like this one please?

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Also man, lets i already did the apology before the battle n stuff, and i said i would full details n stuff on monday, man you guys didnt even give me a chance to finish posting, die hard fans allways assumeing things.... im just saying you guys didnt even wait to monday to see what i was going to post. no that it really matters

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Also man, lets see i already did the apology before the battle n stuff, and i said i would give full details n stuff on monday, man you guys didnt even give me a chance to finish posting, die hard fans allways assumeing things.... im just saying you guys didnt even wait to monday to see what i was going to post. So how would you know if im not going to admit anything... when clearly i said i was going to post everything i wanted to on monday ?

Zeak Asukura

Smash Rookie

Your grammer got really really bad all of a sudden. But I agree with him.

Let lun have his thread back.

Dont look to much into it Lunin, His second post is the only one that matters.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
My apologies aiser.

seriously lets quit talking ****
quit the smash talk , and talk abotu something more important
like how big Mr.C's peeeniss is

*huge*

ty
Mr. C you have to put that dp thread back on your siggy that **** was way too funny and I can't find the thread lol.

Your grammer got really really bad all of a sudden. But I agree with him.

Let lun have his thread back.

Dont look to much into it Lunin, His second post is the only one that matters.
I know its weird, recently in my posts my grammar is getting real bad and i'm make stupid spelling mistakes.

azn_danny

Smash Cadet
I really like how this has helped my game, I got really good when I was practicing and thinking about these things mentally/consciously. Now I know how to win. T-T

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
7 Habbits of a Profeesional Smasher helped me learn how to register for a tournament and know that you have to try your best and be unpredictable so you can confuse your opponent like if I play against Jeff and see him coming at me with a drOp zOne then I will suicide off the ledge with my sheik so as to not be himuliated and well it will not be predicted by him because I usually get hit and well also I avoided the attack so thats good too

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't there just a post saying "Let lun have his thread back" ?
Please don't continue to talk about sora.
And allow lun to have the thread he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom