• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some rules I followed to get better, by LunInSpectra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Zeak they use those levels because they're tourny legal, and FD is just the most 'fair' stage in the game. no distractions and flat surface.

Cort

Apple Head
Zeak they use those levels because they're tourny legal, and FD is just the most 'fair' stage in the game. no distractions and flat surface.
FD is farrr from the fairest stage in the game. Are you joking? >_> It may as well be called Falco's/Fox's Desination.

Pokemon Stadium is. And you could probably figure out why.

Anyway I can't wait for this weekend to hear about Sora never attending his cute money match.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Ultra Nova or Sora -

Could you repost the address to the location of the battle once again? Also, please private message one or both of your cell phone numbers.

Thanks.

Xelic

Smash Ace
DCX is correct, as always. =)

Why don't we raise it to $70, the same price Sora has set for his match? Though, I'm fine with any price really. It all depends on how much you can stand to lose.

Who do you main as, by the way?

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
1929 Lyle Ave. Xelic are you coming on saturday also, if so than i don't know about the MM cause i need some money to take my girl to the fair. (I'm not assuming i'll lose but it can happen). I would still like to play against you though.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Nova can you give us your cell phone numbers? It's imperative that we have them. Thanks.

By the way we will be arriving at the specified address around 12 PM or so.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I cannot, wait for this match to happen. This really should be a new thread though.

Onto the subject, very good information. I learned a few things.

Sliq

Smash Master
She can't because women get paid less in the workplace, mostly so the guys have the dough to take them out. Also, they get saved when a ship starts to sink, while we sit there, holding our dongs.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
*****es don't need handouts, Xelic has the right idea.

For those who may be concerned, I'm not refering to Nova's girlfriend as a *****, yet all women as *****es.

And yes, this is a joke. It has been proven that a certain Keyblade master doesn't understand saracasm and humor so I felt the need to point that out :-P.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
She can't because women get paid less in the workplace, mostly so the guys have the dough to take them out. Also, they get saved when a ship starts to sink, while we sit there, holding our dongs.
Wow...umm...yea....no offense, but...
I SOOOO thought you were a girl.

That's one VERY unisex picture...
and this is one VERY off-topic post...

I do agree with AZ that there should be a separate thread for the Sora vs FLT match...I'm just too lazy to create it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
man this topic has become so horrible, I bet lunin is rolling around in his grave.

also I'm wonder why sora uses 'luin' for 'short' lol it's only one less key that he has to press...

why not just type lun or something more inteligent lol silly sora, I can't wait for him to lose his money, pride, ego, and probably his house too after FLT gets done with him.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
rofl his house....

i think some ppl are taking things too seriously.... eh w/e i guess its fun watching ppl get proven wrong / potentially loosing money (and on tape too!).

and i never posted on ur thread lunin even after u spammed it to ur aim buddy list, but yes good stuff XD.

Sliq

Smash Master
Wow...umm...yea....no offense, but...
I SOOOO thought you were a girl.

That's one VERY unisex picture...
and this is one VERY off-topic post...

I do agree with AZ that there should be a separate thread for the Sora vs FLT match...I'm just too lazy to create it.
*Kills self*

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like bananas.
Quoted for emphasis.

So bewing that I'm a lazy *******, someone wanna get me up to date with what's goin' on in this thread. I have no idea at this point, and there is no way in hell I'm gunna read it all.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
I think tope is the only person who understood my post.
haha *****, its still a good thread
the topic has just changed

Quoted for emphasis.

So bewing that I'm a lazy *******, someone wanna get me up to date with what's goin' on in this thread. I have no idea at this point, and there is no way in hell I'm gunna read it all.
its gonna be saturday the 7th wich is tomorow
i can't wait to see sora's face when he gets owned
*sighs* i wish a pro would come and kick my ***

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Man you guys are really going at it, man, nova im a bit surprised. heh , but then again i shouldent be, you really are a down to earth goku, allways willing to take on the next challenge. You never cease to amaze me. * smirk * cant wait till tomorrow.

Brookman

Smash Hero
sora reminds me of wimp lo, from the movie kung pow...

ling to wimp lo: "You think losing is winning."

Ling:"Please, stop. Wimp Lo sucks as a fighter, a child could beat him. "

Wimp Lo: "I'm bleeding, making me the victor.'

Master Tang: "Please forgive Wimp Lo. He is an idiot.

Master Tang: "Pay no attention to Wimp Lo, we purposely trained him wrong... as a joke."

etc etc.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
dis is an interesting point. wat if sora came in and was all nice and **** and just saisd "im da best i think ^_^ ^_^" would ppl really care?

he would not get the attention, and i think he wanted it.

actually, i got 2 theories. one is he really is a **** in general and belives he's tough ****.

but here's my other theory. in this second one, sora thinks he's the **** but he's nice in real life, but he knew he had to talk **** to get the chance to play someone sohe could get a CHANCE to prove himself.

in both cases though he thinks he's the **** when he's not lolz so there's a prob right there
neways just one more week then it'll all be over
Oh and theory 2 is the correct one

Dude out of all the people that posted, it seemed like you were the only one who got it. if i came here being nice and saying that stuff no one would have cared, but dont get me wrong i didnt start dis-posting people untill afther they started with me jerveras started it. then everyone else followed in from there, im just saying dont everyone all put this on me, like im the bad guy, I did my part too of course.

Reason 1: Was for publicity needed to draw in lots-o-attention
Reason 2: the wager, If I somehow did win ( Which i wont ), will forever been known as the kid who retired FLT.
Reason 3: My dream... I want to show the world that i can become a great ninja and i will become the next HOKAGE ( KEN ) no matter what it takes, then finally everyone would stop looking down on me , And give me the respect i deserve, BELIEVE IT ! * throws his left hand into the air wildly while saying this, all Narutoish likeish-ness.* That is my dream to become the next Hokage ( Ken ) FLT and XELIC are nothing more than part of my chunin exam, A wall blocking my way, And I will break threw.... Believe it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nah im kidding, peach im out * Does this all h1roshi like *

Me being serious: Nah, but honestly, ive only been playing this game 2 weeks at most. and i just thought i was good so i wanted to prove it.

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Oh and theory 2 is the correct one

Dude out of all the people that posted, it seemed like you were the only one who got it. if i came here being nice and saying that stuff no one would have cared, but dont get me wrong i didnt start dis-posting people untill afther they started with me jerveras started it. then everyone else followed in from there, im just saying dont everyone all put this on me, like im the bad guy, I did my part too of course.

Reason 1: Was for publicity needed to draw in lots-o-attention
Reason 2: the wager, If I somehow did win ( Which i wont ), will forever been known as the kid who retired FLT.
Reason 3: My dream... I want to show the world that i can become a great ninja and i will become the next HOKAGE ( KEN ) no matter what it takes, then finally everyone would stop looking down on me , And give me the respect i deserve, BELIEVE IT ! * throws his left hand into the air wildly while saying this, all Narutoish likeish-ness.* That is my dream to become the next Hokage ( Ken ) FLT and XELIC are nothing more than part of my chunin exam, A wall blocking my way, And I will break threw.... Believe it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nah im kidding, peach im out * Does this all h1roshi like *

Me being serious: Nah, but honestly, ive only been playing this game 2 weeks at most. and i just thought i was good so i wanted to prove it.
HAHAHA ARE U ****IN SERIOUS?HAHAHAHAAH **** and he had u all soooooo worked up!!!!ahahaahahahahahahahaha o man that made my day.Soras ****in amazing all hail sorathekeyblade master!!!

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Don't believe that cocky *** n00b. He has shown in the beginning that he didn't even understand sarcasm, so how the HELL would he be smart enough to set up something this elaborate. Also, the amount of money involved for simply attempting to "prove yourself" is way more than simply going to a tournament and playing LOTS of dudes PROBABLY including FLT. So don't listen to his sorry *** as he is starting to cave in to his fears and the fact he is gonna get his *** kicked.

I mean seriously, look at the bull**** he posted afterwards. I can't believe he said all that. I like my Naruto, but it sounds like a 10 year old made that post. Seriously, wtf. Your *** is gonna get DEMOLISHED Sora, and it's gonna be sooooo badass. I only wish they sent me the footage and let me make the video, cause I would make that **** so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom