• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some rules I followed to get better, by LunInSpectra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
This should all be moved to "7 habits of a professional noob"...

Almost everything that I was going to say has already been said in one form or another by someone else. Here's what's left:

You're actually very lucky/very infortunate to have someone as good as FLT come to your house to play you.
Haha, the "Ken's alternate account" theory just seems to get more and more believable every time Sora posts and steadily falls ever more perfectly into the mould of this stereotypical noob we keep discussing. But hey, that works for me, too. Whether it's a Sora vs. FLT money-match, or a Ken vs. FLT money-match, it deserves to be produced and sold as a DVD. :)

Ive been playing the game for 4 years now, i know every nook and cranny there is to know. i mean, you need to be clear with yourself. Level bans werent programmed into the game itself. so that has nothing to do with the game.
Im good enough to play on any level. i had assumed that you were too.
Since you Obviously seem not confident in your abilitys as previously stated. You guys best start training on them ban stages.
Any advance player can by pass any level trickery, and if you cant its your own personal fault, you shouldnt blame the level, every character have advantages and disadvantages on certains levels.
Anyway hazards ? Name one hazard on terimina bay, yoshi story or hyrule temple ? why would they all be banned ?
You are naive. You believe that the game is a perfectly balanced test of human ability and that a player who is skilled enough can overcome any challenge within the limits of the programming and win the match on any stage with any character against any opponent.

I don't even need to point out the flaws in your argument as you should be able to see them yourself. And don't tell me that's not your argument, either. I'm not putting words in your mouth no matter how stiffly I have re-phrased it.

O_ o Did you just say everystage has an edge ? * shakes head some* So stages like the "Onett" you can edgegaurd on ? Hmm you know what.... Imma end it on that one.. imma need you to take sometime to go think about what you just said. Thats like saying all heartless are black. -_-
And what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Everyone has the right to opinon. But you want to know what gets me ? That fact that you diehard fans. Truly believe that no underground player could be better than anyone on your site.
Ignoring the mysterious decision to divide one sentence into two, what you're not understanding is that these die-hard fans that you keep talking about aren't disputing your skill based on the fact that you're new to the site. It's because of what you're saying and how you've said it. I mean, read your own posts, man. What did you expect? You waltzed into a six year-old website of 47,000 members and put yourself up on this pedestal, ridiculing our entire community and berating people who have been posting here longer than you have even played the game.

because nothing you say will change they i think,act or respond to you or anyone else.
This, if nothing else, is completely true.

EDIT: And in light of that, as well as Lunin's recent post, how about we all leave it alone? He's clearly not listening. When the results of the money match come through, post them in a different thread and add all your colourful "pwned LOL" and "told ya so" posts where they belong.

I know it's hard to just sit here and say nothing while this guy comes on and trashtalks our whole community, but come on, it doesn't belong here.

In fact, Lunin, I apologize for this final post of mine and I hope that my edit at least justifies its existence somewhat. I would've deleted it all and just let it go if it hadn't already been composed by the time you had said your piece.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
Wow... Lol 402 posts in this thread O.o. I'm feeling bad for Lunin this was meant to communicate what he thought and now it turned into a pile of trash with this whole mm with Sora thing (even though its too good lol) meh after the money match hopefully all will return to normal.

I'm not too sure what (if this was ken or any pro at all which I highly doubt) would be waiting in Waco for this mm to happen.

Realizzle

Smash Cadet
dont worry lunin after the match it'll be all over and good thing u got lots of exposure for this thread b/c of sora lolz.

worst case scenario the trash talk will go on until oct. 7th but after that should be aight.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Sora -

This is a subtle issue but I have been mistaking "October 10th" for "October 7th." The 1vs.1 $70 money match will go down on the first Saturday of October, which is October 7th. Sorry if this caused any confusion.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
Sora -

This is a subtle issue but I have been mistaking "October 10th" for "October 7th." The 1vs.1 $70 money match will go down on the first Saturday of October, which is October 7th. Sorry if this caused any confusion.
u better record this (marks on calender to remind myself to remind u). anyways $70 money match is like a small tournament right there. sora should prove he can compete at a tournament level. w00t. play him on hyrule, get 1 laser in and run for the 8 minutes. yep nothing cheap about that, teh game was made that way loools XDDD.

neways, i should have watched lunin more closely when he played. first time i watched him play i thought i just saw shines / combos ><. months later i understand that the game is at least as deep as lunin says it is. for the ppl who don't think this much and still win, they are the ones that are naturally good at this game ><.

Xelic

Smash Ace
Sora! I have a few announcements!

You will totally **** FLT and have 70 bucks! With that money, you should:

MM my Peach, since you don't lose to them. We can even do Hyrule to make it fun. >=)
MM me in a Link ditto, since you are one of the best Links in the world.
And then Wes and I can MM you and your friend in teams.

LOLOLOLZ. So do it.

But first, you totally need to stop trying to back out of your 1v1 with Wes. You agreed to it already, so don't try to change the bet. Doing such a thing would make you a total scrub, undeserving of any respect whatsoever, and you've done a fine job in proving that you definitely aren't that type of guy.

Wes: You got Smash for your birthday? LOLOLZ lame, were you like 12 then? I got Smash for my brother's birthday. >=)

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Quit acting like you are the "Pro" in this scenario. Don't act like you have gone through this scenario before. What Pro have you played before? Who is he? Yeah, you played a nobody who knew how to wavedash. Good job. Get *****.

We've been playing vs randoms like you (who haven't even played vs a real pro or in a real tournament) for years, and we have taken their money everytime. You haven't ever played a real pro. So, it's quite simple.

We've been through this before. You haven't.

The rest of what you said is just a bunch of bull**** about how i need to go to texas to prove myself. I've been to texas several times. And I have yet to see you at any of these major tournaments. I don't need to prove myself to some guy named Sora in texas.

Yeah, I think ur the one who needs to prove himself to an entire gaming community after talking so much crap. Good luck.

Quit changing rules. Pay FLT his freakin money already! Get it over with. Ur done.

Now I'm just waiting for you to come in with some BS excuse about how you won't be able to play for 70 cuz ur friend wont spot you unless he gets in on it.

Typical...
as i said lol, man and i thought i was laugh a minute, but you just take the cake. This isnt hollywood i dont need to act,dude if this helps you get to sleep at night, thinking you have every underground player that comes here figured out, then i dont need to explain myself to you. obviously no matter what i say , your head is inflated with bs you've been spoon fed through out this site,ill have better chances of haveing a typical debate a rock. Talking to you is but a waste of time. ive been to 15 tournys statewide, people all saying the samething. i dont have to lie about what ive done. theres no need for that. like you said, im sooooo lucky im not fighting you lol * sarcasim* dude, gimme a break. lol

Sora! I have a few announcements!

You will totally **** FLT and have 70 bucks! With that money, you should:

MM my Peach, since you don't lose to them. We can even do Hyrule to make it fun. >=)
MM me in a Link ditto, since you are one of the best Links in the world.
And then Wes and I can MM you and your friend in teams.

LOLOLOLZ. So do it.

But first, you totally need to stop trying to back out of your 1v1 with Wes. You agreed to it already, so don't try to change the bet. Doing such a thing would make you a total scrub, undeserving of any respect whatsoever, and you've done a fine job in proving that you definitely aren't that type of guy.

Wes: You got Smash for your birthday? LOLOLZ lame, were you like 12 then? I got Smash for my brother's birthday. >=)
Oh i dont know if you guys saw it or not. But i did say me and flt would still go one on one, so that you guys would see it too, so if we did the team thing , our one on one was still going to happen. i just wanted the munny part to be the two on two. so nova wont be to upset when i get trashed. So get it now ? I mean are we on the same page here ?

Hmmm, Xelic dude are you comeing too ? Nova did say you guys might think that. but i got something else, im not trying to back out. its the munny thats the problem. so would you guys adcept. if he fought me first for like 40 , and then nova 30. that way we'll still do our one on one, and then no one can complain about me trying to back out. then nova and tree can go at it also. then afther he beat both of us, he would still have 70, i mean we suck anyway theirs no chance of us to win. ( mainly me ) so that should work. do you all agree to that, then ?

LOL sora is officially a n00b.... he quoted me! ME!!!!

but seriously,
Sora, simply shut up....
put up or shut up.

And don't be going like "(oh this guys in cali, i'll never see him) MM me then and i'll show you blah blah blah blah blah"

i'll be in texas in december. so if you want to play me, i'll gladly play you
Cool dude we can do it when ever you come, no prob. but i agree with the " put up or shut up thing". i mean im trash talking with everyone, its mostly fun thats why i do it. ^ ^ but yea luin should be gratefull. his lame *** forum would have died out at page 7 if it wasent for me. evryone knows im the main reason everyone is posting here. i say 7 because of the 1 or 2 posts he gets from people every 5 to 6 pages. Luin your forum is more like 98% percent Sora/noob, 2.2 peccent "7 habits bull****". Stop kidding yourself luin. no ones believe in that bs.

Sora, if the next thing you post is stupid I'm putting on my front page:

"DISREGARD SORA KEYBLADE MASTER THE BOY WHO FITS THE STEREOTYPICAL NOOB"

Mmkay? Got it? I join the rest of the group because I gave you 3 chances to be humble. Now you just piss me off. Negative Rep Sora KeyBlade Master, for he, is a gay.

Like it that way pe.nis? Hmm? Want me to ridicule you even more?

Your vocabulary and sentence structure is sickening.
The topics you oh so believe to be relevant make you look stupid.

I can't wait to have your little egocentric mind ****ed up.

You wanna know why I don't want you to feel left out? Because when you get owned, you will probably feel like running the hot tub water and slitting the wrists. You've never been so wrong in your life.

You are stuck within the egocentric path of childhood, typically those aged around 3 or 4. No one's opinion exists outside of your head, and all you can truly believe is yourself.

Grow up. Be a man.

:)

--Lunin

Like that better Sora?
Hmm its ok. you seem like a noobie basher. Luin its not really fun pissing you off. because your not really good at bashing or trash talking. And i type to as long as people can read it fairly well. And it seems like they can so, its no problem for me.

i havent posted here in a while but man are you stupid. fox does not have the best recovery. not even in terms of distance. jigglypuff and samus easily beat fox in distance. if you are talking about up b distance, then ice climbers beat fox's.
Hmm.. i believe me and my friends test that out. the fire fox beat most u+ Bs, if you didnt know, thats what i was talking about. since gets the same amount of distance no matter what direction he goes sorta gives him the title, we'll its just my opinon, dont take it to heart. i believe the next up+b is game in watch.

Sora -

ok then, i sorta figured thats when you were coming anyway.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Well whatever. How about the bet just stays 1-on-1 then. I don't know how many people are coming but I would like to fight all of you. I'm guessing you won't mind since you'll already be here. I would just like to see were I stand against some of the top smash players in the U.S.
And also I know Sora isn't trying to back out. Its' just I'm putting in on some of the money so he felt it wasn't fair to me if i didn't even get to fight.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Well whatever. How about the bet just stays 1-on-1 then. I don't know how many people are coming but I would like to fight all of you. I'm guessing you won't mind since you'll already be here. I would just like to see were I stand against some of the top smash players in the U.S.
And also I know Sora isn't trying to back out. Its' just I'm putting in on some of the money so he felt it wasn't fair to me if i didn't even get to fight.
thats all i was trying to do.. diehard fans so quick to jump to conclusion.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
ill have better chances of haveing a typical debate a rock.
The irony is just too much.

HugS has been to probably 30+ tournaments throughout the country. At any point, did you stop to consider that he just might know what he's talking about? That he wasn't just trashing you for no good reason? That he's been through this whole thing before with people exactly like you? At any point in this whole exchange, did you stop to consider the possiblity that you're exactly like all those arrogant noobs and just don't know it yet?

No, you didn't. You didn't because you're living in a bubble. It doesn't matter how many random tournaments you've won. Unless your attitude changes, you will always be a noob. Have fun getting ***** (assuming you don't back out, which I'm almost certain you will).

Also, stop trying to change the wager. It's just a simple money match. There's no need to complicate things with some stupid, WWF-style stipulations.

If you're as amazing as you say, you should have no problem beating Wes on his own terms. I don't see what the problem is.

* sarcasim* dude, gimme a break. lol
I take it all back. Such brilliant witticism could only come from the mind of a master. Hugo will bear the scars of that ownage for the rest of his days.

Just to show that there's no hard feelings, I'll save you the trouble of responding. Based on observations culled from Sora's previous posts, I predict that his reply will look something like this:

SoraKeyblade Master said:
lol dude ur dum ive been ot 15 tornamints. and ppl all say the same. thing ur juts a die-hard fan lol dude whatever man lo

Brookman

Smash Hero
lol, that's cheating, you aren't allowed to use a brain in this topic, zoso is disqualified

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
what on earth. i am not participating in the battle. it is Tree vs you, 1 vs 1

that was the original money match. you can't change it to 2 v 2.

if you want an ADDITIONAL 2 v 2 money match, you can money match tree and Xelic.

once again, it is a 1 v 1 Tree vs you for $70.

then, if you want to do an additional 2 v 2 for money that's fine.

Edit:

So here will be the rules:

1. This is a 1 v 1 between you and tree for $70
2. All stages are on
3. No slob picks. Random stage each time.
4. No items
5. 6 stock
6. Best 3 of 5 rounds

one last thing...if the wager invovles flt quitting if he loses, then you have to do something if you lose as well (not just "run away" from smashboards forever). if you lose, you have to come onto smashboards and admit to everyone you were wrong.

I think that's a VERY lenient wager. nobody is even asking you to quit the game.
Ok i was going to do that anyway. I trolled like that once already. its ez. thats perfect, but the stages thing. i thought we were gonna do the turns things. that way everyone can pick the level they want to play at. it seems most fair that way.

Oh and sup nova.

something tells me sora is your stereotypical RED-NECK honky

sounds like mr. bush, except not as smart, and 3 times as thick headed
Dude, im black.

Oh man, pitiful. Sora go mow a couple lawns or come roof my apartment, I don't give a ****. You need to get your 70 dollars and play me 1v1. I am not driving to Waco for 35 bucks, what a joke.

Since you are going to win the match tell your mom to lend you the cash, you will return the money to her promptly after you get my 70.

If you want to play a 2v2 you can put up some of the 70 your going to win from the 1v1.

Smash noobs, backing out since December 3rd, 2001.
2v2 sounds good aftherwards. but no ones backing out. how do you keep comeing to this conclusion ?

The irony is just too much.

HugS has been to probably 30+ tournaments throughout the country. At any point, did you stop to consider that he just might know what he's talking about? That he wasn't just trashing you for no good reason? That he's been through this whole thing before with people exactly like you? At any point in this whole exchange, did you stop to consider the possiblity that you're exactly like all those arrogant noobs and just don't know it yet?

No, you didn't. You didn't because you're living in a bubble. It doesn't matter how many random tournaments you've won. Unless your attitude changes, you will always be a noob. Have fun getting ***** (assuming you don't back out, which I'm almost certain you will).

Also, stop trying to change the wager. It's just a simple money match. There's no need to complicate things with some stupid, WWF-style stipulations.

If you're as amazing as you say, you should have no problem beating Wes on his own terms. I don't see what the problem is.

I take it all back. Such brilliant witticism could only come from the mind of a master. Hugo will bear the scars of that ownage for the rest of his days.

Just to show that there's no hard feelings, I'll save you the trouble of responding. Based on observations culled from Sora's previous posts, I predict that his reply will look something like this:
Zoso shut up already. did you every consider the point, that i could probably careless of what you have to say ? did you ever consider the fact, that i might of already thoughts this over. did you consider the fact thst ive went through this whole thing before, with people exactly like you ? saying the exact samethings ? did you stop to consider the possiblity that you're exactly like all those arrogant die-hard fans that think they know everything ? and just don't know it yet? Did you ever stop to think, man why am i asking this noobie this, i already know everything else. so i should know he didnt think about this pointless stuff that im asking him.

No, you didn't. You didn't because you know everything else already. And also how do you see ownage in things like " Dude, whatever " weres the ownage in that ? thats nothing more but a carefree response with an" i could careless about what your talking about at present" theme. all the things your qoute arent even ment as ownage replies. If ive said anythings thas even remotely close to ownage it would be something like this.

Sorry but your 2 cents is not needed here i have Zoso as my personal bank account, if i wanted another cheap comment, ill just ask him.
Not something as carefree as a "dude,whatever". if you dont even know what an ownage reply is, then how would you even know of " brilliant witticism " ? Oh and your prediction is way off. your a perfect Example of a die-hard thinking he knows every thing. and brook is the perfect example of a peon backing you up. * nods some

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Sora -

This will be the bet:

1 v 1 you vs flt for $70.

Next, 1 v 1 nova vs FLT for __ amount of money. This can be 0 (no money) if you wish.

Please do not try and change the funadmental wager. The wager is and always has been 1 v 1 you vs flt for $70, and it will remain that way.

We have been extremely lenient in the sense that we have allowed you to mold the in-game rules to whatever you want them to be.

i thought we were gonna do the turns things. that way everyone can pick the level they want to play at. it seems most fair that way.
Allowing the loser to pick the stage is a fundamental part of "slob pick" rules. You said you did not want slob pick rules in an earlier post.

So which is it? Do you want slob picks to be in effect or do you not want slob picks to be in effect?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ He said he wanted to set the stage select thingy to turns, that way you can all pick the stage or whatever.

BTW, I just read through this entire thread, because I wanted to know what all this Biz with Sora was about.

Jesus, does the smashboard's community have nothing better to do then argue with Sora all day?

I would have quit after the first couple replies where it was clear he wasn't listening.

I did think it was pretty funny where it was mentioned that Ken used to hustle pro's for 100$ easy and then win. = too funny.

Not that I think that's going to happen, but.

Sora you are the man. You really brightened up my day. = Not sarcasm.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Sora -

This will be the bet:

1 v 1 you vs flt for $70.

Next, 1 v 1 nova vs FLT for __ amount of money. This can be 0 (no money) if you wish.

Please do not try and change the funadmental wager. The wager is and always has been 1 v 1 you vs flt for $70, and it will remain that way.

We have been extremely lenient in the sense that we have allowed you to mold the in-game rules to whatever you want them to be.

Allowing the loser to pick the stage is a fundamental part of "slob pick" rules. You said you did not want slob pick rules in an earlier post.

So which is it? Do you want slob picks to be in effect or do you not want slob picks to be in effect?
Maybe your not understanding with im trying to say. in the game rules you can place the stage selection, " Turns,random,loser,winner, ect " its doesnt matter who wins or who loses the. the stage selection will differ from, 1 to 2nd player each time. that way both partys can play on their disired stage. Were on the same page yet ? I was just trying to include nova i wasnt trying to change anything.
^ He said he wanted to set the stage select thingy to turns, that way you can all pick the stage or whatever.

BTW, I just read through this entire thread, because I wanted to know what all this Biz with Sora was about.

Jesus, does the smashboard's community have nothing better to do then argue with Sora all day?

I would have quit after the first couple replies where it was clear he wasn't listening.

I did think it was pretty funny where it was mentioned that Ken used to hustle pro's for 100$ easy and then win. = too funny.

Not that I think that's going to happen, but.

Sora you are the man. You really brightened up my day. = Not sarcasm.

I try my best dude lol. honestly i stop careing/listening to what everyone said on page 6 around when zoso jumped in. thats around when you said i stop listening to what everyone else was saying. Thats very true. then i merely started reading their comments and responded back, with something that would pissed them off, if you remember, my first post was like" blah blah, anyone whos came this fair in their career and still need something like this, to help thier game, cant call themselfs pros" afther that, jervas came in saying such n such, i need to prove meself.

i started thinking... hmm maybe if i keep posting here, sooner or later a high ranked player would challenge me, And sure enough one did. im here for the same reason nova is, to see where i currently stand against some of the best. nothing more, nothing less. So basicly thats why all this started. As far as takeing over forum, and getting this much attention i didnt think it would blow up this much. Not mention i got a lot of good laughs.

One other thing that got me, is that everyone says they have seen this samething happen over and over. I mean one would think from watching it many times , people would grow tired of it. But yet the same people come back everyday to argu about the same noobie situation. As if they never seen it before. I also got a good laugh off the ken comment. Anyway i wont be back untill afther game day.

Great someone saw the humor in this

dcx1287

Smash Lord
I was just trying to include nova i wasnt trying to change anything.
Ok, well include nova in a free $0 match between him and flt.

You are trying to make FLT win 2 separate money matches to win the $70 as opposed to one. That is the difference.

You will play him for $70, then Nova will play him for 0 (or for any amount you wish).

If Nova has to spot some of the money to make it so you have $70, that's your problem. The initial bet still remains the same - if FLT beats you in a 1 v 1 best 3 of 5 match, he will win $70. If you beat him in the best 3 of 5, you will win $70. Simple.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
On topic, I like to say that Lunin has given some very insightful advice, and that we should all praise him.

Oh, and I also enjoyed watching you @ Anaheim.

*pound*

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
"And i type to as long as people can read it fairly well." ...pardon?

It seems that deep orange text wasn't enough. Sorry, Lunin, I tried, but it looks like everyone's content to continue pissing on a Picasso and the purpose of your thread is lost. Sora just can't get enough attention and for some reason, he's getting it. I mean, I could say it again, "Please stop paying attention to this little prick," but if nobody read it the first time around, why even bother huh?

After this all blows over, I'll post something more elaborate detailing how I feel about your seven habits of a professional smasher and my own analysis of it. For now, though, it would just get lost amidst all the flaming.

One more time, just for good measure:

Quit paying attention to SoraKeybladeMaster! He has already been shut down and rebuked in every possible way--if he doesn't get it by now, he's not going to.

FASTLIKETREE

Smash Apprentice
Just making sure we are on the same page here. The first set will be a 1v1 best 3/5 for 70 dollars (this is to make sure we are on the same page). Your friend can play me for any amount he wants after our 70 dollars bet, do you understand? Are we on the same page? I don't think you understand the bet. The bet is for 70 dollars, and we play the best 3/5. I think now we will be on the same page. Do you understand?

forkgirl

Smash Lord
This thread has been amusing...and very time consuming, lol. But anyways, I had thought the whole "FLT quiting smash if he loses" wasnt gonna happen. But i think sora recently brought it up again and dcx agreed if sora told everyone he was wrong or whatever????? Perhaps i'm wrong...please dont do that... :( why would you want FLT to quit smash, sora?

sora, please dont ask for that...I'm positive FLT will win, but still...just incase anything happens, that would be horrible...

it's not a good thing to bet. :( :( :( :( :( :( PLEASE dont bet that, Wes

perhaps I'm wrong and this wasnt gonna happen anyways...but that's what i thought.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Cool dude we can do it when ever you come, no prob. but i agree with the " put up or shut up thing". i mean im trash talking with everyone, its mostly fun thats why i do it. ^ ^ but yea luin should be gratefull. his lame *** forum would have died out at page 7 if it wasent for me. evryone knows im the main reason everyone is posting here. i say 7 because of the 1 or 2 posts he gets from people every 5 to 6 pages. Luin your forum is more like 98% percent Sora/noob, 2.2 peccent "7 habits bull****". Stop kidding yourself luin. no ones believe in that bs.
Sora you are a disgrace. I guess some people in this world are just stupid. Can't help it hm?

Did you ever consider yourself to be the die-hard fan? Or even, the noob? Did you ever consider yourself to be the wrong one? Don't give me a 1000 word response, its too much of a strain to my eyes (due to it being utterly stupid), just give me a Yes Or No answer.

"Did you ever consider yourself wrong?"
"No"

Or are you too stupid to do that?

Thanks.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zoso shut up already.
Lol. What, are you ten or something?? I thought "dude whatever" was bad, but you should probably just castrate yourself after that gem.

Did you ever stop to think, man why am i asking this noobie this, i already know everything else. so i should know he didnt think about this pointless stuff that im asking him.
I was asking if you'd considered any of those things to make a point. Use your head. You have players from across the country (not to mention Nihonjin, who is from Europe), all with innumerable years of experience under their belts, telling you that you're wrong. We're not talking about people from your tournaments in Texas; we're talking about internationally known players. Still, you remain belligerent and arrogant to the bitter end. It blows my mind. You've followed every convention of the textbook noob.

No, you didn't. You didn't because you know everything else already.
I never professed to know everything. I just know a scrub when I see one.

And also how do you see ownage in things like " Dude, whatever " weres the ownage in that ?
There isn't any. That's precisely my point. All you did was make yourself look like an idiot.

and brook is the perfect example of a peon backing you up.
You aren't even fit to wipe Brookman's ***, nevermind address him directly.

I'm amazed that you even know what a "peon" is.

i started thinking...
Man, I've heard some whoppers in my day, but...

hmm maybe if i keep posting here, sooner or later a high ranked player would challenge me, And sure enough one did.
You hear that, guys? HE PLAYED YOU LIKE A BUNCH OF SAPS!

Sora gets to lose seventy bucks and look like an idiot in front of thousands of people. We get to sit around, watch him get his *** handed to him, and have a few good laughs in the process. ****, he must be some kind of mastermind. I know I never could've conceived such an ingenious plan.

Cort

Apple Head
Sorry to jump in, but who randomly decided on 70 dollars? Lol, such an arbitrary amount.

Sora, you've proven yourself to be a complete idiot countless times in this incredibly tainted topic. You have virtually no idea what you're talking about. Please think about my "2 cents" and kindly stop replying to people with more than 3x your IQ.

Xelic

Smash Ace
Yeah, I agree with was HugS said on Sora's conditions: Immaterial bets should be off limits.

Sora, if you don't have money left, we can do the matches I specified for candy or treats if you have any...

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Not only does it seem kinda racist, but no one even laughed at it. And did you just find some picture of a random white baby and photoshop it ? Not only does that black looks sorta pinkish, but his hands are white. some people try way to hard to be funny -.-

This thread has been amusing...and very time consuming, lol. But anyways, I had thought the whole "FLT quiting smash if he loses" wasnt gonna happen. But i think sora recently brought it up again and dcx agreed if sora told everyone he was wrong or whatever????? Perhaps i'm wrong...please dont do that... :( why would you want FLT to quit smash, sora?

sora, please dont ask for that...I'm positive FLT will win, but still...just incase anything happens, that would be horrible...

it's not a good thing to bet. :( :( :( :( :( :( PLEASE dont bet that, Wes

perhaps I'm wrong and this wasnt gonna happen anyways...but that's what i thought.
Well... all i can say is dont worry, flt wont lose. Im just some random kid afther all, And 2 that has allways been the agreement. from the begining, Hmm.. i dunno, i never even met the guy,i mean i never heard of him untill this forum, so its nothing personal if thats what your thinking.

Sora you are a disgrace. I guess some people in this world are just stupid. Can't help it hm?

Did you ever consider yourself to be the die-hard fan? Or even, the noob? Did you ever consider yourself to be the wrong one? Don't give me a 1000 word response, its too much of a strain to my eyes (due to it being utterly stupid), just give me a Yes Or No answer.

"Did you ever consider yourself wrong?"
"No"

Or are you too stupid to do that?

Thanks
You dont even have controll over your own forum, but yet, im the disgrace ? your a disgrace to smashboards as whole, letting some random kid/noobie take over your forum. all you can do is to ask people to ignore me, i mean even the people that have respect for you wont listen to your simply command. cant help it hmm ?

me, a die-hard fan of what ? if you mean noob to the site, yea i guess. i mean its kinda obvious its say noob under your name once you get here. but if thats what you mean then ya dude, anyway honestly luin how faraway do you live from texas ? if you ever down here look me up. and put your 7 habbits to the test. you know see if they really work.

Lol. What, are you ten or something?? I thought "dude whatever" was bad, but you should probably just castrate yourself after that gem.

I was asking if you'd considered any of those things to make a point. Use your head. You have players from across the country (not to mention Nihonjin, who is from Europe), all with innumerable years of experience under their belts, telling you that you're wrong. We're not talking about people from your tournaments in Texas; we're talking about internationally known players. Still, you remain belligerent and arrogant to the bitter end. It blows my mind. You've followed every convention of the textbook noob.

I never professed to know everything. I just know a scrub when I see one.

There isn't any. That's precisely my point. All you did was make yourself look like an idiot.

You aren't even fit to wipe Brookman's ***, nevermind address him directly.

I'm amazed that you even know what a "peon" is.

Man, I've heard some whoppers in my day, but...

You hear that, guys? HE PLAYED YOU LIKE A BUNCH OF SAPS!

Sora gets to lose seventy bucks and look like an idiot in front of thousands of people. We get to sit around, watch him get his *** handed to him, and have a few good laughs in the process. ****, he must be some kind of mastermind. I know I never could've conceived such an ingenious plan.
1. why do you multi quote several difrent things from the same post ? when you could quote just the whole thing by itself ? Im just curious, its seems like a waste of time, but i guess you have some deeper meaning of doing it. and you mistunderstand the "shut up already" man do you what annoying is ? At first i talked trash with you to waste time untill the challenge showed up. now its seems like your stalking me. it seems like you just cant get enough of me. like i said before if you seen the noobie secnario before, why do you keep posting the same old tired messages. jerevas was the only smart one. obviously he thought i was the typical noobie and someone would come and put me in my place, and left it alone, man he might be a die-hard fan, but atleast he was smart one. He went on ahead to move on with his life, and do other stuff.

but your comeing back here day by day, everyday to this same forum, looking for me so that you can argu. and you dont even have a perpose for it, most people come say what they think and leave, people like me,luin,flt and his crew, have reasons for being here. me and flt or going to fight soon so thats why reply back and forth to each other. luin he made it, so he has a reason for being here. Dude this leads me to believe that you really have no life, outside of smash boards. dont you have friends or something you can play with ? you keep posting to me like you want my attention are something. Dude seriously.. get a life. your own. Your childish antics grow tireing
And your one line responses, and quoteing me several times over, actually takeing the time out to do that show that you alot of time on your hands.

2. I know they might be from all over the world, but what does that mean ? I should respect some unkown person over the internet, just because he's from another part of the country ? or because he's been through alot ? what are they, my elders ?

3. When i said wheres the ownage in that ? your clearly makeing MY point. it shows that you dont know what an ownage reply is. that wasent MENT as ownage. it was a simply carefree response. Dude,whatever unlike you i have a life. Dont waste your time responding back, as of now your going on the iggy list.

Say nova, is it cool if we do a little sparring, friday and saturday ?

Aiser

Smash Lord
Not only does it seem kinda racist, but no one even laughed at it. And did you just find some picture of a random white baby and photoshop it ? Not only does that black looks sorta pinkish, but his hands are white. some people try way to hard to be funny -.-
Actually I got it from ytmnd <_< and if you taking anything online serious you need help. <.<

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Actually I got it from ytmnd <_< and if you taking anything online serious you need help. <.<
This entire forum has been nothing but a joke for me, everyone is just serious about everything that goes on, theres nothing here ive taken seriously, and i havent lost sleep over anything thats happen here. im just saying you shoud know where to draw the line, im sure theres alot of other members of smashboards who might not take that lightly, Im sure if a moderator saw that, they would think the same thing.

Ok then we can do tomorrow.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
1. why do you multi quote several difrent things from the same post ? when you could quote just the whole thing by itself ? Im just curious, its seems like a waste of time, but i guess you have some deeper meaning of doing it.
It's just easier to address the stupidity bit by bit. There's just too much to take in all at once.

man do you what annoying is ?
... Huh?

now its seems like your stalking me.
I'm taking a few minutes every few days to point out the blatant ignorance in your barely intelligible posts. That's not even close to stalking.

like i said before if you seen the noobie secnario before, why do you keep posting the same old tired messages.
It's fun to read your poorly written replies. Also, I guess I'm still naive enough to think that you'll actually listen to and comprehend what I have to say. It's okay, though. You'll understand after your match with FLT.

most people come say what they think and leave, people like me
You have... how many posts? Fifty? How many of them were in this thead? How many of them were in any thread that isn't this one?

Dude this leads me to believe that you really have no life, outside of smash boards. dont you have friends or something you can play with ? you keep posting to me like you want my attention are something. Dude seriously.. get a life. your own. Your childish antics grow tireing
CLASSIC COMEBACK! What are you gonna come at me with next? "Takes one to know one?" "I know you are, but what am I?"

If you're tired of what I have to say, you could easily stop replying to my posts. I won't mind; I can still have fun laughing at your stupidity.

2. I know they might be from all over the world, but what does that mean ? I should respect some unkown person over the internet, just because he's from another part of the country ? or because he's been through alot ? what are they, my elders ?
I can see that your reading comprehension isn't quite up to par, so I'll take you through it slowly.

It isn't just that they're from another part of the country. The point is that people all over the country have heard of them and, more importantly, acknowledge them.

Who would you believe? The guy who says he's good, or the guy who hundreds of people from all over the country say is good?

Dude,whatever unlike you i have a life.
LOL!

Dont waste your time responding back, as of now your going on the iggy list.
MISSION...

COMPLETE!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow rey, nice work! I agree with everything you've mentioned, and it all makes perfect sense too, those mental habits really do define a skilled player. i agree with gameangel in that smashers today tend to lean more towards their 'technical flashiness' sure, a guy can wavedash and lcancel perfectly all the time, but is it still considered skillful if u wavedash perfectly into my "FALCOOOOON PUUNNNNCHHH!'???? I think not =P
lol!! :laugh:

Aiser

Smash Lord
This entire forum has been nothing but a joke for me, everyone is just serious about everything that goes on, theres nothing here ive taken seriously, and i havent lost sleep over anything thats happen here. im just saying you shoud know where to draw the line, im sure theres alot of other members of smashboards who might not take that lightly, Im sure if a moderator saw that, they would think the same thing.

Ok then we can do tomorrow.
You hear that guys people might take things said on the internet seriously! OH SNAP!

Lol @ mods too, kid I've told a mod if he killed himself his countries IQ points would go up 20points do you really think I care what they say? please.

If any member finds that picture of mine offensive, speak now, most know what ever I type is 90% of the time should never be taken seriously.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom