• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
All I'm trying to say is don't talk about ways to get around bans.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, changing the topic...

I finally got smash working on my home computer (I used to use University computers), and... well... on Galaxy 64, I get 9 frames :( . So yeah... I'll be one of those 'Galaxy noobs' until I get used to 9 frames... if I ever do...

That said, are there any servers which are closer to West Coast?

Also, I'll be posting in the 64 boards again... after my 'Christmas break' I guess you could call it :p

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Well, changing the topic...

I finally got smash working on my home computer (I used to use University computers), and... well... on Galaxy 64, I get 9 frames :( . So yeah... I'll be one of those 'Galaxy noobs' until I get used to 9 frames... if I ever do...

That said, are there any servers which are closer to West Coast?

Also, I'll be posting in the 64 boards again... after my 'Christmas break' I guess you could call it :p
Go to UNIVERSE 64 (check out the thread)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I saw that thread, and all the others I missed. Everyone seems to go to Galaxy anyways :p

Do people go on Universe 64? I went on it earlier, and there were only two people on it, playing a non-smash game (I think it wasn't even an N64 game).

Also, thanks Fire :)

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i'm retarted and cant host, but you can host or play other, less retarted people in our server.

202.60.89.165:27888

edit: no one plays at this time (9:15 am), they usually play from about 9pm - 12pm

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Not too many people can actually host for some reason.

Me (asianaussie), james, ciaza and 1der are among the people who know how to (and can) host and are on often.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Wait, 9pm to 12am (I assume you meant 12am) is 2am to 5am my time. I'll be asleep at that time (or at least I should be... ;) )

edit:

WORLD JUNIOR HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD METAL GAME ON NOW!!!!! GO CANADA GO!!!!!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Who wants to help make a new index thread?

I've been complaining about the old one for months...if it's just indexing, I'm sure even a noob like me could do it...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Hurray, my computer actually lets me play smash online. I got 7-8 frames with Australia. But... sometimes I randomly get disconnected from the internet for no reason (my router sucks I'm guessing). So that said, I'm up for matches... though my internet connection isn't the most reliable thing (got disconnected from 1der... and had no internet for like 20 mins or so) :(

SheerMadness

Smash Master
why you guys talking about Australia you should be playing with Japan
I'm sure a lot of people would love to. But you're one of the only people who can communicate with them. I can't even get into their server my ping is too high.

I play the South Americans, Europeans, and Australians all the time.

malva00

Smash Master
All you have to do is go into their servers

yukon.servegame.com:27888
syaki-syaki-saba.dyndns.org:27888
aokaok.ddo.jp:27888

But then you wouldn't be able to play them unless you use the newer rdb or you change your rom name (the n00b's solution). Plus it's the Japanese version so you have to have the Japanese cheats.

Top Bottom