• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

bphodges

Smash Rookie
Scrubs & Chuck are my big time shows. Scrubs mainly, but Chuck is gaining ground. Pumped for season 3.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
....................​.....................​...________
................​....................,​.-‘”.....​..............``~.,
................​.............,.-”​...................​................“​-.,
................​.........,/..........​.....................​................”​:,
................​.....,?..............​.....................​...................\,
................​.../.................​.....................​.....................​,}
................​./...................​.....................​..............,:`^`..​}
.............../​.....................​.....................​.........,:”...​....../
..............?.​....__...............​.....................​.....:`.........../
............./__​.(.....“~-,_...​.....................​......,:`........../
.........../(_..​..”~,_........"​~,_.............​.......,:`........_/
..........{.._$;​_......”=,_....​...“-,_.......,​.-~-,},.~”;/...​.}
...........((...​..*~_.......”=-​._......“;,,./`​..../”.........​...../
...,,,___.\`~,..​....“~.,.......​.............`.....}.​............./
............(...​.`=-,,.......`.......​.................(...​...;_,,-”
............/.`~​,......`-............​...................\.​...../\
.............\`~​.*-,.................​....................|​,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>​-._\..............​.....................​|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_...​...`\,...............​..................\
................​...`=~-,,.\,.........​.....................​.\
................​................`:,,.​.....................​.....`\..............​__
................​.....................​`=-,.................​..,%`>--==``
................​.....................​..._\..........._,-%.​......`\
................​...................,<​`.._|_,-&``...​.............`\

This is something I found on the web and thought it was funny

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
No, I don't watch crap.

Family Guy and South Park are the best American Cartoons.
>thinks Drew Cary show isn't good
>Watches the new seasons of Family guy...

Wut

^^^outside of this

my favorite show is most likely House, followed by probably Futurama

Skrlx

Smash Champion
modern day cartoons
Futurama > Simpsons > South Park > American Dad > **** > Family Guy

bphodges

Smash Rookie
only show I watch is LOST

best show ever
Agreed. Although I havent been able to keep up with the seasons at school. I plan on watching all season straight through on DVD once the show has finished up (this season).

NixxxoN

Smash Master
modern day cartoons
Futurama > Simpsons > South Park > American Dad > **** > Family Guy
Futurama is cool, Simpsons has gotten boring, Family Guy is a simpsons ripoff and South Park sucks

Old animes are teh best cartoons ever imo, newest animes are not as good with some exceptions like One Piece

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Family Guy is a simpsons ripoff
You don't know Family Guy then. Family Guy is zany, random and completely non-sequitur. Its redeeming feature is that it still manages to make sense, give subtle hints of intelligence and poke fun at pop culture South Park style. Going along with the ride is the best part. It's nothing like the Simpsons.

Old animes are teh best cartoons ever imo, newest animes are not as good with some exceptions like One Piece
One Piece is great, but it isn't new. It's been around since 1999. Unless, of course, you're talking about the dubbed versions...in which case I laugh at you.

I do agree that older animes are irreplaceably good. Stuff like DBZ, RuroKen and Kinnikuman will always be good.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
One Piece is great, but it isn't new. It's been around since 1999. Unless, of course, you're talking about the dubbed versions...in which case I laugh at you.

I do agree that older animes are irreplaceably good. Stuff like DBZ, RuroKen and Kinnikuman will always be good.
Relatively new compared to the good old animes from the 80s and early 90s.
And yes, everything here gets dubbed, cant do anything about it

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure he was talking about comedy cartoons.

Dragonball is pretty funny sometimes, but it isn't a comedy. I also doubt that those other anime shows are comedies.

Also South Park is awesome

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
lol this has turned into the t.v discussion thread.
What's wrong with that? :3

I watched Lost for the first couple of seasons, then it just got freakin' weird.

DBZ was my whole childhood, every episode in the morning before school just seemed to fly by.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
family guy used to be the ****, now it sucks, futurama is kinnda lame, king of the hill is amazing and simpsons was, is, and always will be the best.

Frogles

Smash Ace
new family guy episodes are hit and miss. simpsons is still okay. futurama was the best. ;_;

cheers for best sitcom ever.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
simpsons is mostly boring, but sometimes it's alright and funny. old family guy episodes were amazing. newer futurama episodes are way better than newer simpsons episodes. king of the hill sucks.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
^

I dont find this half as funny as, for example, David Letterman show. We have our own version of that program in spain, its hilarious.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Sitcoms - Fresh Prince, Married With Children.....Saved by the Bell.....>_>

Cartoon Sitcom/Comedies - South Park, Family Guy, ATHF, Robot Chicken, (Futurama and Boondocks are only funny sometimes, Simpsons and KOTH were never really funny, not saying they suck though).

Animes - DBZ, Naruto..... Every other is just okay, or never heard or cared about.

A lot of shows are getting kind of boring though. I still find Fresh Prince hilarious, other stuff like South Park, Family Guy...etc... are not as funny as they used to be, but they're still watchable.

malva00

Smash Master
looks like it's almost time to try recording my new falcon combo again

i figured out how to raise my chances of success

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Someone come over to my house and play me in SSB. All my friends are being lame. :ohwell:
Haha, dont tell me that they're cowards like my friends, who love to play free for all and usually team against me because im better than them, lol

Top Bottom