• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

not enough content
I dunno, I feel 50 minutes is a long time when it comes to Nintendo news dumps. Even the E3 directs tend to only last like 30-40 minutes, not 50 iirc. And this is for a single game!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

10 days of September left until October.

Crazy.
I’ve been waiting for October for months now, because this is dropping right at the beginning of the month, and it has a bunch of stuff I really need for my decks:
49F1937B-3165-4D45-AC28-49C4108285D6.jpeg

There’s also a $80 precon deck coming out that day too... and while $80 sounds like alot you get a bunch of decent goodies(A decent deckbox, sleeves, and the container) and the deck itself is pretty strong so it’s honestly not a bad deal lol
605586FD-EF53-45F4-8FC5-B9C4E12DDF1B.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

WAMPUS CAT

Episode Title: "Wampus Cat"
Subject matter: Wampus Cat
Summary: A woman taking part in Cross country running on the Appalachian Trail finds herself being hunted by a mysterious predator.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1BC9F4B3-F2AD-42A6-B5B5-F78B515CB752.jpeg

2k posts baby!
Man it feels like year ago I made this account, when really it’s only been a few months :)

Pretty sure this is also about 2/3 of the way to getting back to where my old account was post-wise, which is cool.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright, I'm done. If I have to stare at this tiny screen any longer, I'm going to sever my fingers and feed them to my mother's cat.

Got twelve shiny Porygon and evolved the strongest one to Porygon-Z.

That Go to Home update better be coming soon.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've found the perfect halloween avatar. something that sends shivers down the spine of anyone who sees it, an image that sends owls and wolves alike into a fit of rage
That's a nice summer & winter avi.

Gotta stay hot in all cases!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A 50 min presentation sounds like there will be a lot of gameplay shown off. Not necessarily all of it will focus on actual unreleased content. Probably a few minutes dedicated per playable character. With some showcasing of the environments.

D

Deleted member

William, get out of this body.

On another note...

To make a long story short, sometime ago, I got a commi with another OC of mine.

However, while the artist did a great job on them, on second inspections, I didn't feel like it it was close enough to the design I imagned. Soo I thought I wouldn't share it here...

...That is, until yesterday, where I wanted to replicate the look of Undertale's battle sprites, and since the commi I got had a lineart ready, it was alot of work already done!...

Well, not really, 'cuz making sprites out of artwork is reallyyyyyyy long & not easy, especially on your first try & with a character that as alot of details. (plus I made this sprite on Clip Studio Paint, never used CSP for sprites before, so I had to learn some stuff on that too)

That all said, I'm still quite happy of it, and I hope you enjoy it all too, here it is!

Note: I won't reveal this character name yet or others details on it, that be for another time.

Tagging some fellow Undertale fans to know if I did a good job on replicating the style or not.
Holy smokes! That is brilliant!!! All of the effort you put into that was totally worth it!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy smokes! That is brilliant!!! All of the effort you put into that was totally worth it!
Worth it? Yeah, I say so.

Brilliant? Feel this could be debated. :p

Holy Smokes? Are they any show out there that use holy smokes to defeat evil creatures?🤔

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
William, get out of this body.

On another note...

To make a long story short, sometime ago, I got a commi with another OC of mine.

However, while the artist did a great job on them, on second inspections, I didn't feel like it it was close enough to the design I imagned. Soo I thought I wouldn't share it here...

...That is, until yesterday, where I wanted to replicate the look of Undertale's battle sprites, and since the commi I got had a lineart ready, it was alot of work already done!...

Well, not really, 'cuz making sprites out of artwork is reallyyyyyyy long & not easy, especially on your first try & with a character that as alot of details. (plus I made this sprite on Clip Studio Paint, never used CSP for sprites before, so I had to learn some stuff on that too)

That all said, I'm still quite happy of it, and I hope you enjoy it all too, here it is!

Note: I won't reveal this character name yet or others details on it, that be for another time.

AndreaAC AndreaAC , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , @TheCJBrine , @NonsensicalThings , @Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 , @ShinyLegendary , @Knight Dude , Aurane Aurane

Tagging some fellow Undertale fans to know if I did a good job on replicating the style or not.
:) Very well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom