• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I’m at my church again: luckily this time my mom didn’t take away my phone so I can just sit and watch youtube videos the whole time :secretkpop:

If you’re wondering, the reason why I even can is because I’m a “volunteer” while my mom goes and helps at the front desk. Although I’m less of a volunteer and more of a “talk to me if anything ****s up” guy lol

D

Deleted member

Just 12 more days until VBT09... but that’s also the day when Majesty Lord Blaster drops too... hmmm..... what exactly should I build? :drshrug:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Played 3D All Stars for the first time.

Sunshine is probably the worst to control. Probably because my muscle memory does not work with the new control scheme.
Hmm that sucks, I liked the controls. Im guessing someone can plug in a gamecube controller to play it tho? If not that'll be a lost chance in my eyes :O

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
remember those "raid area 51" memes?That was a year ago.

Is there an English word that means "the feeling of something having both occurred a long time ago and very recently"? That's what I'm feeling.

D

Deleted member

remember those "raid area 51" memes?That was a year ago.

Is there an English word that means "the feeling of something having both occurred a long time ago and very recently"? That's what I'm feeling.
pretty sure that’s Deja Vu?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My cat was stretching and he just made some weird, demonic noise.

what.
William, get out of this body.

On another note...

To make a long story short, sometime ago, I got a commi with another OC of mine.

However, while the artist did a great job on them, on second inspections, I didn't feel like it it was close enough to the design I imagned. Soo I thought I wouldn't share it here...

...That is, until yesterday, where I wanted to replicate the look of Undertale's battle sprites, and since the commi I got had a lineart ready, it was alot of work already done!...

Well, not really, 'cuz making sprites out of artwork is reallyyyyyyy long & not easy, especially on your first try & with a character that as alot of details. (plus I made this sprite on Clip Studio Paint, never used CSP for sprites before, so I had to learn some stuff on that too)

That all said, I'm still quite happy of it, and I hope you enjoy it all too, here it is!
All sprites J.png

Note: I won't reveal this character name yet or others details on it, that be for another time.

AndreaAC AndreaAC , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , @NonsensicalThings , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 , @ShinyLegendary , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Aurane Aurane

Tagging some fellow Undertale fans to know if I did a good job on replicating the style or not.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So I’m at my church again: luckily this time my mom didn’t take away my phone so I can just sit and watch youtube videos the whole time :secretkpop:

If you’re wondering, the reason why I even can is because I’m a “volunteer” while my mom goes and helps at the front desk. Although I’m less of a volunteer and more of a “talk to me if anything ****s up” guy lol
If you're standing at the front desk like that, you can be the bouncer :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What the hell has Loud House been up to lately since I stopped watching?!
Lincoln and friends just moved up to Middle School and Lori started College. Lilly started preschool...and the rest are living their lives without any major affects to them.
My cat was stretching and he just made some weird, demonic noise.

what.
My younger dog makes those types of noises whenever he's bored or locked up

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
William, get out of this body.

On another note...

To make a long story short, sometime ago, I got a commi with another OC of mine.

However, while the artist did a great job on them, on second inspections, I didn't feel like it it was close enough to the design I imagned. Soo I thought I wouldn't share it here...

...That is, until yesterday, where I wanted to replicate the look of Undertale's battle sprites, and since the commi I got had a lineart ready, it was alot of work already done!...

Well, not really, 'cuz making sprites out of artwork is reallyyyyyyy long & not easy, especially on your first try & with a character that as alot of details. (plus I made this sprite on Clip Studio Paint, never used CSP for sprites before, so I had to learn some stuff on that too)

That all said, I'm still quite happy of it, and I hope you enjoy it all too, here it is!

Note: I won't reveal this character name yet or others details on it, that be for another time.

AndreaAC AndreaAC , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , @NonsensicalThings , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 , @ShinyLegendary , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Aurane Aurane

Tagging some fellow Undertale fans to know if I did a good job on replicating the style or not.
I think it fits the general aesthetic of Undertale quite well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Saturday's Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity presentation will be about 50 minutes long.

That's going to be quite a lot of content.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Saturday's Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity presentation will be about 50 minutes long.

35 minutes of it will be dedicated to the true innovation in gaming that is playable Mipha.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Epilouge with playable Paya please

D

Deleted member

50 minutes? Oh boy I can’t wait to see how everyone dies! :4pacman: I already made this joke lol

On a more serious note I’m curious if they’re gonna talk about that egg guardian. Seems pretty important but I wanna know why.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

not enough content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom