• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

In Pokemon Go? Yes.
Amazing!

Hot take, but Groudon's shiny form looks better than their original form.

I have only caught one shiny legendary in a Pokemon game, and that was Shiny Virizion in Omega Ruby. I didn't mean to find shiny Virizion too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'll stick with Helluva Boss for my spoopy avatar next month.

Would also be a good month to release the next episode. plz?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I dunno, I feel 50 minutes is a long time when it comes to Nintendo news dumps. Even the E3 directs tend to only last like 30-40 minutes, not 50 iirc. And this is for a single game!
needs to be at the least the whole ass game bugs and all...but more importantly...only Mipha...and then make a game about Sidon
I’m referring to the eldritch abomination thing Captain Cursed posted earlier
oh...insert Futaba gif despite website not allowing it

D

Deleted member

While I won't be able to actually switch to a Halloween avatar like the rest of you clowns for awhile, I figured I may as well start drawing an avatar for when I can :4pacman:
sketch1600632892024.jpg

Still a very rough draft(probably won't even bother with the background for now) but it's looking decent so far.

Shroob

Sup?
While I won't be able to actually switch to a Halloween avatar like the rest of you clowns for awhile, I figured I may as well start drawing an avatar for when I can :4pacman:
View attachment 286261
Still a very rough draft(probably won't even bother with the background for now) but it's looking decent so far.
Don't worry

I'll make sure your icon's equally terrifying.

D

Deleted member

I hope this isn't too political, but I got banned in a leftist Discord server for pointing out that the USSR had flaws.

lol

D

Deleted member

Get ready for either this or next week (Probably next given they'd want to give Pokemon attention first).

Amiibo theory lives on!
I’m not too good with Japanese so what exactly is it saying? It says a date (4th of October) but going by how the banner extends into the pokemon section and what little I can roughly translate... It is saying we’re getting both PKM and Smash stuff on that date?

Shroob

Sup?
I’m not too good with Japanese so what exactly is it saying? It says a date (4th of October) but going by how the banner extends into the pokemon section and what little I can roughly translate... It is saying we’re getting both PKM and Smash stuff on that date?
It's saying to discard the ad after October 4th.

7-11 puts up ads to promote upcoming releases in Japan, and they did this back with MOST of FP1, though I don't remember anyone checking for Byleth.

D

Deleted member

It's saying to discard the ad after October 4th.

7-11 puts up ads to promote upcoming releases in Japan, and they did this back with MOST of FP1, though I don't remember anyone checking for Byleth.
Okay gotcha. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom