• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I am now 23 as of today.
Happy Birthday dude! Since I don’t know your first name I’ll let you find it here:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eyyy, just found a website that allow you to create UT box dialogues without having to be precise as **** on CSP.

So I decided to make a quick sprite for it, and after some thoughts on the dialogues, this is what I got.
undertale_text_box.png

Here's the website for anyone curious enough.

Not going to tag for this one, 'cuz it's probably not worth it, unless you think trash can are cool too.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Eyyy, just found a website that allow you to create UT box dialogues without having to be precise as **** on CSP.

So I decided to make a quick sprite for it, and after some thoughts on the dialogues, this is what I got.
View attachment 286280
Here's the website for anyone curious enough.

Not going to tag for this one, 'cuz it's probably not worth it, unless you think trash can are cool too.
Sulesse would be best friends with Papyrus:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sulesse would be best friends with Papyrus:
Totally wasn't inspired by this line, I swear.

Tho, while I think both would make a good duo, I'm not sure at how well they go along with each other, atleast the first few times arounds.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm in the process of making Season 18 of my hypothetical continuation of Lost Tapes and can't find any good pictures of Soul Eater most of which coming up from the anime. :glare:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tbh I'm just joking around. Though come to think of it, the most popular ship with Papyrus is Papyrus x Mettaton, due to Papyrus saying he's a huge Mettaton fan or something along those lines (been a while since I've dug into Undertale)
Was joking too, and yea, it is a ship & the line you said is in the game. ("My favourite sexy rectangle!" or somethin' along those line from Papyrus himself)

Hope I can show more of Sulesse personality in the future, and make sure he still got his own style too.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Only 1.5 more weeks until the 3D All-Stars copy arrives... HOPEFULLY. lol
I hope this isn't too political, but I got banned in a leftist Discord server for pointing out that the USSR had flaws.

lol
You didn't do anything wrong. That's on the discord server for acting like that.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Since we're roughly a month away from Halloween, I figure I should change my avatar to suit the holiday. I haven't watched many horror movies, but I really enjoyed Halloween (the 1978 and 2018 ones; I haven't seen the Rob Zombie reboot) and Halloween 2 (the original; again, haven't seen the Rob Zombie reboot), so I decided to go with a Michael Myers mask.

I might have made a mistake in choosing my image. (yes, I copied this from Baby Driver)

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Now that I think about it, it's really weird that Rainbow Ride is a Smash stage. It's really not that important to Mario 64, it's like if they added the Lomei Labrynyth Island as the BoTW stage.

Shroob

Sup?
I will say, if this is coming very soon, and they don't show us CP8 alongside them...

If it's not a Mario character, characters like Geno and Waluigi will have taken a massive blow in my eyes.

If either of them are actually coming, one would assume that they'd either be in for the November Mario tournament, or at the very least shown ahead of time via trailer. If CP7 isn't a Mario character, and there's no sign of CP8 after that, color me VERY skeptical of these 2.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Thanks, but it is still a slight bummer.
Think of it this way: if they're going to do that to you simply for being willing to look at multiple angles of the whole discussion/debate, then they are not your friends. They are people who will hurt you at the drop of a hat.

A legit friend will still respect you, regardless of your political opinion. Those legit friends are the ones I would keep close and treasure, not the ones who will ban you or get aggressive with you for simply differing on a political opinion.

Hopefully you feel at home here far more than on that server in question.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Your guess is as good as mine.

It could be anyone at this point.
My bets Geno most likely. Although Monster Hunter and Pokémon stand good chances at Reps given all the publicity Nintendo is giving them too.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I might do a spoopy avi, but who knows? It's not October 1st yet, so I'm personally convicted to not upload one until then :p

Even if not, Autumn Tails with Hot Chocolate (or is that Coffee) will work until December.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I will say, if this is coming very soon, and they don't show us CP8 alongside them...

If it's not a Mario character, characters like Geno and Waluigi will have taken a massive blow in my eyes.

If either of them are actually coming, one would assume that they'd either be in for the November Mario tournament, or at the very least shown ahead of time via trailer. If CP7 isn't a Mario character, and there's no sign of CP8 after that, color me VERY skeptical of these 2.
I honestly agree. Also this is very worth noting;

You know how the tounrament things are weekly? Well apparently there was one slated before the Mario one that has seeming been skipped( people found the placeholder numbers for them or something like that).

This means they intentionally skipped something because if the next character. Which makes me think Mario Event was sooner but got delayed to go with the new character.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Looking for a Halloween avatar. Found this. Might be my most favorite picture I ever saved on my phone.
Ralsei: “Saw you hanging out with Lancer yesterday.”
Kris: “Ralsei! It’s not what you think!”
Ralsei: “I won’t hesitate *****!”

D

Deleted member

I might do a spoopy avi, but who knows? It's not October 1st yet, so I'm personally convicted to not upload one until then :p

Even if not, Autumn Tails with Hot Chocolate (or is that Coffee) will work until December.
I’m already in the process of drawing totally not my sona in some spoopy halloween stuff.
Might take a few days(and of course I’ll have to wait even longer because of my little bet) but this is one of the few times my drawing practice is coming in handy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom