• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Considering Digging Pa exists, Watts are chump change now tbh. ****** can get you like upwards of 200-300k iirc.
Normally, you get around 25k-50k from him. The big numbers are pretty rare.

I've spent around 100+ Armorite Ore just to get to 1 Mil, and you get around 1-3 per IoA, Non-Event raid.

It's incredibly tedious and after being told what the reward is, not worth it. Pride isn't buying me energy drinks. I'm still gonna do it, because it's something to do and I'm not gonna ***** out of it, but... man, tomorrow is gonna be a ****ing bore. Might break my fingers too, because like hell I'm directly buying Wishing Pieces.

Edit: ****, it's already tomorrow. Welp, time for bed, then.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I just got an idea for a sort of what if.
We still get Mii costumes with every DLC, but instead of 5, we get 3. 2 from the series of the character who got in, and 1 who is always one of the music track costumes. The other two also are hugely expanded upon, both having male and female variants and being usable for Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner. Thoughts? Better or worse than what we have right now?

heading to bed now, is 5 am

StormC

Smash Hero
Russo bros: "Yeah Endgame is gonna be great for the gays one of us will have 20 seconds of screen time and will have easily altered dialogue so that it isn't too gay"

Toei one year after they had 2 gay Riders snog and had the last Heisei Rider be a canonically gay one: "What up it's Pride month here's the canonical nonbinary character played by a nonbinary actor who now gets to be a Rider"
View attachment 276551
let's see if they survive the season lmao

not to be a debbie downer but I'm always prepared for the worst

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So there are some photos of the sets of the upcoming Marvel Studios film Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings which is currently filmed in Sydney, Australia before production had to be halted due to the Covid-19 pandemic back in March.

https://thedirect.com/article/new-s...-the-ten-ring-set-photos-reveal-asian-village

So far, there had been rumours which speculate that the film could be based upon a martial arts tournament (just think of Mortal Kombat, Bloodsport, Enter the Dragon etc) but with challengers from different MCU universes.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So there are some photos of the sets of the upcoming Marvel Studios film Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings which is currently filmed in Sydney, Australia before production had to be halted due to the Covid-19 pandemic back in March.

https://thedirect.com/article/new-s...-the-ten-ring-set-photos-reveal-asian-village

So far, there had been rumours which speculate that the film could be based upon a martial arts tournament (just think of Mortal Kombat, Bloodsport, Enter the Dragon etc) but with challengers from different MCU universes.
That would be a smart way to filter the TV shows back into the MCU. Have a side character from Daredevil or whatever (I haven't watched any of the shows yet) be one of the combatants, and now the series is a big part of the MCU.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Too bad they had to ruin Amon's entire character arc by doing it.
I thought they handled Amon and the whole oppression plot pretty poorly in Season 1 overall but yeah Amon’s reveal didn’t help either
brightside...Steve Blum is awesome
Yes Korra had a high bar to live up to, it was clear that the Creators didn't really intend for their to be a second session after the first so the second was a downer but overall the Legend of Korra is a great series when you don't compare it to its predecessor.

Korra had better villains and Korra is arguable a deeper and more complex character than Aang is. In fact the two of them feel like they were born in different times. Korra would have been more than willing to do the things that Aang refused to do while Aang would have been more adapt at doing the things that Korra struggled to do.
Zaheer was a mother ****ing baller compared to most villains
That would be a smart way to filter the TV shows back into the MCU. Have a side character from Daredevil or whatever (I haven't watched any of the shows yet) be one of the combatants, and now the series is a big part of the MCU.
only one that would make sense would be Iron Fist, since Daredevil would be WAAAY better off trying to help out Spider-Man, while Luke and Jessics still got other NYC things to do

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Yes Korra had a high bar to live up to, it was clear that the Creators didn't really intend for their to be a second session after the first so the second was a downer but overall the Legend of Korra is a great series when you don't compare it to its predecessor.

Korra had better villains and Korra is arguable a deeper and more complex character than Aang is. In fact the two of them feel like they were born in different times. Korra would have been more than willing to do the things that Aang refused to do while Aang would have been more adapt at doing the things that Korra struggled to do.
Highly disagree on the better villains part.

And just being a worse person and inverse of Aang in literally every way doesn't make her a better or more complex character. Korra is a shallow, brash, selfish, arrogant ***** who has no business doing half the **** she does.

Not to mention all the retconning LOK does to established lore in the original series.

As far as I'm concerned, Korra is in an alternate universe where it can't muddy the original series and bring it down to it's level.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So as a follow-up from a previous post featuring that FP Vol. 2 template, here's my own hand-crafted template featuring my predictions:
LnHI4Ke.jpg

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Lowkey so surreal seeing Min Min on these mock-up fighter pass 2 templates by default without it being any of my doing lol

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
First post. Hi.
"Have you thought this through? I mean chewed it down to the bone? You dip so much as a pinky into this pond, you may well find something reaches out, and drags you into its depths." - John Wick.

Welcome to *dramatic music* Madagascar!

............ I mean welcome to Smashboards.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Russo bros: "Yeah Endgame is gonna be great for the gays one of us will have 20 seconds of screen time and will have easily altered dialogue so that it isn't too gay"

Toei one year after they had 2 gay Riders snog and had the last Heisei Rider be a canonically gay one: "What up it's Pride month here's the canonical nonbinary character played by a nonbinary actor who now gets to be a Rider"
View attachment 276551
Its a good thing Japanese writers understand that "gay" isn't a personality and shouldn't be treated as the selling point of a series.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Its a good thing Japanese writers understand that "gay" isn't a personality and shouldn't be treated as the selling point of a series.
I mean, Japan has BL genre which whole selling point is characters being gay.

D

Deleted member

20200628_180353.jpg

20200628_180408.jpg

Looking forward to getting another five euros!!!!

And yeah, this isn't the ideal way to celebrate Pride day, but at least I am gaining something out of this work!
I mean, Japan has BL genre which whole selling point is characters being gay.
I may check one of those someday.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, Sharla, if only you had another red art or a topple, you could have been so much better...

Alas, the future refused to change.

Really tell you somethin' that Kino is better than her due to the fact that FC as so many mechanic removed/changed & fewer party member (including Shulk & Melia AI) that a healer is much more necessary than in base game.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Hey, I need some opinions.
Obviously, Persona 4 is on PC.
I want to play Persona 3, but obviously, it isn’t on PC.
Do I get Persona 4 right now so I have something to do, in case it takes a while for P3 to get to PC (if it even does), or wait in case P3 for PC is right around the corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom