• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Man, I wish there was a way to do co-op on Switch online.

I ****ing hate All Star Smash and I still want to get the 100 KO achievement.

Shroob

Sup?
You could just

Get good.

Shroobie boobie.
Ralsei

Ralsei plz

I've hit 99 on Kirby more times than I can count

Do you know the frustration that I feel, Ralsei?

Do you know the pain I feel, Ralsei?

Have you ever killed a man, just to watch him die, Ralsei?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ralsei

Ralsei plz

Hey hey hey.

Reverse healing, Shroob. I have standards.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ralsei

Ralsei plz

From the sounds of it, your choice of character is the issue. You're picking Kirby, when the choice that's obviously the best one is right there on the character select screen:

(I don't think I've gotten that notice, so I'm not sure what to seriously suggest - maybe look up Youtube videos for specific characters and see how those players beat 100 enemies?)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
From the sounds of it, your choice of character is the issue. You're picking Kirby, when the choice that's obviously the best one is right there on the character select screen:

(I don't think I've gotten that notice, so I'm not sure what to seriously suggest - maybe look up Youtube videos for specific characters and see how those players beat 100 enemies?)
It's easiest to do in Co-Op, and surprisingly, Youtube has very few actual videos.

The only ones I've seen are Kirby, which is just Down+B spam

Dedede, which... I have no real idea how to play

And Zelda, which barely got 100.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I can relate with you.

Wish people brought more attention to my non-Marvel topics such as Transformers, Dragon Quest or even Danny Phantom.

I still wonder who are this server's favourite Danny Phantom Ghost (hopefully Technus).
It's been ages since I last watched Danny Phantom, and I didn't even watch it all that much, but I definitely remember having a soft spot for the likes of Technus and the Box Ghost. My memories of the show are sadly hazy.
Somethimes I feel absolutely demotivated when it comes to stuff like coding and drawing. I see kids like 5 years younger than me constantly pumping out sick games and drawings, and yet, I'm struggling to draw something as simple as a hat, let alone symmetry.

It's just really demotivating imo. Just feel like I'm not going anywhere..
Just keep at it whenever you're in the mood for it. I've been pretty busy art-wise lately, and I don't even know why I am that way. If you've been playing any games or so lately, try drawing fanart of the characters, like what I did here.
View attachment 276478

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

You joke but superheavies are the best way to go with it, imo.

They have large, powerful attacks that ko easily and a ton of weight to help them survive stray hits. Go K.Rool or DDD if you want survivability, Bowser or DK if you want some speed, or Charizard if you want both.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Passed the **** out after getting home from work, now I have a killer headache. :222: ****.

Shroob

Sup?
You joke but superheavies are the best way to go with it, imo.

They have large, powerful attacks that ko easily and a ton of weight to help them survive stray hits. Go K.Rool or DDD if you want survivability, Bowser or DK if you want some speed, or Charizard if you want both.
I try, but the issue is the fighters come out swinging.

Unlike Miis that don't do anything, you're gonna get **** like Lucas and Ness spamming PK Fire/Thunder, or D.Samus/Snake/Villager later on spamming projectiles.

D

Deleted member

I just walked with Eternatua for the first time.

Could of sworn he was bigger when I first met him. :214:
Imagine how It will be like to walk around the maps with Giratina.

Has to be cool if they give the Pokémon accurate sizes.

D

Deleted member

Rayman Origins has to have the best scrapped song in any game besides the main theme of Sonic X-Treme:

Hopefully they bring It back in the seemingly upcoming new Rayman game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom