• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ok, so It is June 28th in my island already which means It is pride day already over here.

So happy pride day to my good LGTB friends @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu and @Cutie Gwen (and to anyone else part of the collective).

I would celebrate with a chocolate cake tomorrow but then if my parents found out I'm bi I could cause World War 3 or something like that.

And in other good news:
View attachment 276467

After 18 years fighting for It I finally got paid for doing house chores and work.

Just 5€, but legit better than having my wallet empty.
Happy pride to you too dude! I should share a picture of the pride flag I painted if you wanna see :)
Lemme know how it runs on Switch because I'm still undecided on which version to buy.
I haven’t had problems with the switch version yet, other than my drifty joy cons, but I don’t have any idea if the other versions are any better cause I haven’t checked.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So in the past two hours I've beaten Xenoblade 1, are an over 1,000 calorie meal in for the first time in two weeks, fully cleaned my bedside and found an old Pokemon poster.
Suprised this and my Xenoblade 1 finish post got buried. Its always a Saturday night.

Regardless thought I'd show the old Pokemon poster I found.
DSC_0408_resize_93.jpg

The Battle Subway from Black and White. Found this while looking for my business files.

Now that I've finished Xenoblade 1 might go onto something else. Three weeks until Ghost of Tsushima so could squeeze in one or two games, so might ask help deciding.

Edit: At least a yay that I completed Xenoblade.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Happy pride to you too dude! I should share a picture of the pride flag I painted if you wanna see :)

I haven’t had problems with the switch version yet, other than my drifty joy cons, but I don’t have any idea if the other versions are any better cause I haven’t checked.
Sure! Would like to see the flag!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In terms of quality, Regular Show had better episodes and did story pretty well.

But you can’t compare them.

Steven Universe is an episodic show built upon lore and building a world.

Regular Show is mostly slice of life until the last season and has no rules for story telling. Which is why it worked so well.

They are too different and I don’t get the meme of comparing them and saying one is better then the other.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Is the shooting range mini game in Resident Evil 4 supposed to be infuriating or do I just suck balls?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In terms of quality, Regular Show had better episodes and did story pretty well.

But you can’t compare them.

Steven Universe is an episodic show built upon lore and building a world.

Regular Show is mostly slice of life until the last season and has no rules for story telling. Which is why it worked so well.

They are too different and I don’t get the meme of comparing them and saying one is better then the other.
Regular Show made me laugh, Steven Universe made me cry. So obviously, I like Regular Show more. /s

D

Deleted member

Regular Show had its emotional moments too.

Doesn't mean Steven Universe sucks doh.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I definitely prefer Steven Universe but the few episodes of Regular Show I saw were funny. That being said, they're two completely different shows, not much sense in comparing them imo.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Say, for anyone wanting to update their predictions, here's a complimentary template I found on Twitter.

EbikIpsX0AMt-Hj.jpeg

Dutch Raikuna

I'll scrap my posts from tonight and post them in the morning.
Know you guys aren't doing it on purpose but I just picked a bad time.

**** one for me, water under the bridge.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
As for the SU and Regular Show talk, I think both shows are good in their own rights and what they tried to present. Now personally, I've been more into Steven Universe as my interest in the latter show kinda dropped as it went on.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man why are all Lice action Disney channel stars either idiots or asses?

Only I haven’t seen anything wrong with recently is Brenda Song lol and she voices Anne in Amphibia now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Man why are all Lice action Disney channel stars either idiots or asses?

Only I haven’t seen anything wrong with recently is Brenda Song lol and she voices Anne in Amphibia now.
I live how the majority of the posts are, "NO, NOT HER!"

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Good evening! How is everyone tonight?
Well, since I posted a sketch of mine the other day, I‘ve made a few more pieces of Senran Kagura X Lobotomy Corporation crossover fanart. The crossover itself is odd, but in my eyes, the results are surprisingly neat.
19CB4977-9004-4B35-B921-13DA51E3AB96.jpeg

DF35DA5C-644A-49E6-ADC0-3D784FA44E54.jpeg
Other than that, I’ve been pretty mellow lately.

Dutch Raikuna

So to mostly finish off I've switched to a new Profile Pic.

And since for some reason my posts are getting buried tonight especially friends, I feel pretty frustrated.

This was stuff I knew people would have liked to hear but it hits.

You want the rulebook on conversations and the like to exist for this but it doesn't. A reminder of growing up, even as I near my mid 20s.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Bought Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated today. Excited to play it... After I finish Yoshi's Woolly World.... and Punch-Out Wii.... and FFVIIR.... and MediEvil..... and Samurai Shodown..... and all the other games I have on my backlogue.

Dutch Raikuna

Tonight in a nutshell of my posting.

Me: So guys I got something to show that you'd be interes-

Next person:
Hayasakas-Hey-Hey-Know-Your-Meme.jpg

I've not cracked guys.

Most of Northern Irish people are taught to take the piss out of ourselves after a moody situation. It's all good.

D

Deleted member

Comparing Steven Universe and Regular Show is pointless.

Gravity Falls is obviously the best animated show out there.

:mybodyisreggie:
What a weird way to say Danny Phantom/Jimmy Neutron.

I mean, does Gravity Falls even have the Neutron style?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Loved Black Water and The Reef. I was rather iffy on The Jungle though but so far this seems promising. Basically Crawl (2019) meets The Descent (2005).

Though in all honestly I think the premise to this sequel to Black Water could had easily worked as an bunyip movie which I'd love to see. Hope Traucki eventually does that alongside an megalania flick. One thing great would be the use of practical effects rather then CGI given his past films.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

Next person:
View attachment 276506

I've not cracked guys.

Most of Northern Irish people are taught to take the piss out of ourselves after a moody situation. It's all good.
Dinnae worry, my friend. I post all kinds of stuff, like the art I posted earlier today, and it’s usually ignored (mainly because most of my posts come off as non-sequiturs). It’s obnoxious sometimes, but it’s something that’s easy to get used to.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Somethimes I feel absolutely demotivated when it comes to stuff like coding and drawing. I see kids like 5 years younger than me constantly pumping out sick games and drawings, and yet, I'm struggling to draw something as simple as a hat, let alone symmetry.

It's just really demotivating imo. Just feel like I'm not going anywhere..

D

Deleted member

Next person:
View attachment 276506

I've not cracked guys.

I can relate with you.

Wish people brought more attention to my non-Marvel topics such as Transformers, Dragon Quest or even Danny Phantom.

I still wonder who are this server's favourite Danny Phantom Ghost (hopefully Technus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom