• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got to Rank 5 with Misango. I'm getting slightly better. I even got a perfect round on a dude. But some matches were kind of hard. I gotta get better at dealing with Boomerang ARMS. So far Skully + Ice Dragon is the wave for most matches. Unless I'm dealing with absolute Unga-Bungas, then a Heavy Arm to rush through can be good.

EDIT: It's ZephyrZ ZephyrZ 's Birthday, well then Happy Birthday dude.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
>Pauline post
>Doesn't tag me

View attachment 276531
I see
Bro, people don't tag me every single time Xenoblade is mentioned despite me making it very clear that I'm a humongous fan. Being acknowledged is nice, sure, but nobody is obligated to do it every single time they see something pertaining to your interests.

**** ain't that serious...

Lamperouge Lamperouge check out this blessed gallery:

...but uh, thanks for the tag about this. It's really cute.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bro, people don't tag me every single time Xenoblade is mentioned despite me making it very clear that I'm a humongous fan. Being acknowledged is nice, sure, but nobody is obligated to do it every single time they see something pertaining to your interests.

**** ain't that serious.
I agree.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Progress update
15933171577812904404504723894752.jpg

Gave the chad his chadhawk and started to draw the feet. The right (or left from our view) foot is actually kinda hard to draw.

Anyway, I'mma wrap it up for the day. I'm surprised it's turning out this good, normally I'd get frustrated and try again from scratch, but shockingly, this giga chad isn't the worst.

And oddly, it's my most complex drawing so far.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Smashboards has decided no matter what direction I upload my avatar in, it will be sideways at the end .-.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I spent the past 12 hours re-recording my game library on another site, one that I think is better (it's called backloggery). It has a built in Random Game Generator, and the first game I get is...
1593318129806.png

...not the Sonic game I was expecting, but I can roll with it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ATLA Spoilers

"Congratulations, Katara... you're a bloodbender."

STILL GIVES ME CHILLS FIFTEEN YEARS LATER
marathoning the entire series for the infinitith time...and that part is still badass
real glad Korra book one brought it back

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Rayman Origins has to have the best scrapped song in any game besides the main theme of Sonic X-Treme:

Hopefully they bring It back in the seemingly upcoming new Rayman game.
Still wanna know who's responsible for scrapping this masterpiece

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man, I don't wanna grind all this stuff lategame Xenoblade again but the completionist within me has me by gunpoint or something man.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Man, I don't wanna grind all this stuff lategame Xenoblade again but the completionist within me has me by gunpoint or something man.
Grinding party affinity is a pain even with the Stormy Belgion method.

That being said, I did manage to get all of the advanced art manuals just recently so that's something. Not sure how I'm going to go about building up AP to max every single one of them up, though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Grinding party affinity is a pain even with the Stormy Belgion method.

That being said, I did manage to get all of the advanced art manuals just recently so that's something. Not sure how I'm going to go about building up AP to max every single one of them up, though.
Most people already have purple/pink affinity, but I wonder if Love Potions are worth the price.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Most people already have purple/pink affinity, but I wonder if Love Potions are worth the price.
But then you'd have to grind the superbosses for glyphs and that's no fun.

Or does Challenge Mode let you buy them with Noponstone?

Shroob

Sup?
Got to 94 KOs on DeDeDe before DeDeDe decided to DeDeDive bomb off the side of the stage.

God, I wish I could split into 2 people just for this one 'cheevo.

StormC

Smash Hero
season 1 of korra is flawed but enjoyable imo

season 2 is bad

season 3 is great

season 4 is good with moments of greatness

it's still in the shadow of TLA but that's a high bar

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Yes Korra had a high bar to live up to, it was clear that the Creators didn't really intend for their to be a second session after the first so the second was a downer but overall the Legend of Korra is a great series when you don't compare it to its predecessor.

Korra had better villains and Korra is arguable a deeper and more complex character than Aang is. In fact the two of them feel like they were born in different times. Korra would have been more than willing to do the things that Aang refused to do while Aang would have been more adapt at doing the things that Korra struggled to do.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Beat Pokémon Crystal VC,

now it’s time for the main objective, get that shiny Celebii.

Wish me luck!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Russo bros: "Yeah Endgame is gonna be great for the gays one of us will have 20 seconds of screen time and will have easily altered dialogue so that it isn't too gay"

Toei one year after they had 2 gay Riders snog and had the last Heisei Rider be a canonically gay one: "What up it's Pride month here's the canonical nonbinary character played by a nonbinary actor who now gets to be a Rider"
IMG_20200628_100822.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom