• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Can y'all get birthdays sooner than October? :lol:
I like being born on Halloween, though...

...Which is why I hope we get some awesome MIi costumes with Banjo too. >.>

Till then, I'll have to probably just buy another 50 dollar card for my Switch. Perhaps. It's kind of hard to find what to use it for, as I vastly prefer physical games. VC-type stuff is usually all I get for Digital, with Digital-only games being the only actual exception otherwise. Like when I got Dragon Fantasy and the 3DS' Yu-Gi-Oh game based upon ZeXal.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
A lot of this hinges on when they'll announce the Switch Mini. Iirc, China's been making accessories for it, and from a business standing they'll want it out before Black Friday hits.
what about the rumroed Switch Pro?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So which house are y’all choosing in FE: three houses?

Golden:234: all the way for me.
I can't not pick Edelgard.

Speaking of Fire Emblem, I'm working on something FE fans here might find tasty. :shades:

Noipoi

Howdy!
A lot of this hinges on when they'll announce the Switch Mini. Iirc, China's been making accessories for it, and from a business standing they'll want it out before Black Friday hits.
A switch mini that costs less+brand new Pokémon games+holiday season=$$$$

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Also about the whole dual version thing, the original intention for it was to get people to seek out others to trade with for exclusives so they could fill out their pokedex, and it works. Pokemon was always meant to be about trading and is a bit of social game at its core. Die hard fans wasting their money on buying the same game twice is just a bonus.

What's really dumb and outdated is the enhanced 3rd versions. They should add new features through proper sequels or through DLC. It's a shame Black 2 / White 2 did it well but Ultra Sun/Moon screwed it up so badly. Here's to hoping Max Sword / Shield go back to Gen 5's way of doing things, if we get them at all.

Shroob

Sup?
Wasn't the Switch pro delayed internally?

With China only producing Switch mini accessories that seems to be the case.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So which house are y’all choosing in FE: three houses?

Golden:234: all the way for me.
Black Eagles, but I'm still gonna try to recruit Mercedes and Ingrid at least. Mercedes has Live to Serve which is an amazing personal skill, and Ingrid is the token early game Pegasus Knight going by her stat and preference spread, and they're almost always one of the best units in the game.

But like, Black Eagles has five characters I'm super super interested in.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Black Eagles, but I'm still gonna try to recruit Mercedes and Ingrid at least. Mercedes has Live to Serve which is an amazing personal skill, and Ingrid is the token early game Pegasus Knight going by her stat and preference spread, and they're almost always one of the best units in the game.

What’s live to serve do?

I wish I had a princess dress I could wear on my birthday just so I can feel special
Yeah me too

UH I MEAN-

StormC

Smash Hero
Wasn't the Switch pro delayed internally?

With China only producing Switch mini accessories that seems to be the case.
Probably. We haven't heard a peep about Pro but there's been a lot of smoke for the Lite, which they are definitely going to bundle with Pokemon.

If a Switch Lite is reasonably priced, I might jump on it, honestly. Would love a Switch I can easily fit into my pocket.

Noipoi

Howdy!
In a blink and you’ll miss it moment, there’s a scene in the new Pokémon trailer of an unrevealed Pokémon that kinda looks like a teapot animal of some sort.

I really hope it’s a teapot elephant. Elephants are my favorite animal and right now I only have :231::232:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I can't not pick Edelgard.

Speaking of Fire Emblem, I'm working on something FE fans here might find tasty. :shades:

75F68951-511C-4843-B693-21AFEB2573DF.jpeg

Seriously though from first glance I really think all the houses look pretty good, but Golden Deer has Raphael so I gotta go with them. I’ll probably regret picking my team just by looks, hopefully the houses are balanced out enough.

What’s this project you’re working on Grey? Or is it a secret?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Probably. We haven't heard a peep about Pro but there's been a lot of smoke for the Lite, which they are definitely going to bundle with Pokemon.

If a Switch Lite is reasonably priced, I might jump on it, honestly. Would love a Switch I can easily fit into my pocket.
Makes sense. They'll announce it during the next direct.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What’s this project you’re working on Grey? Or is it a secret?
In all honesty I'm working on five projects at once. So I'm not really sharing any of them in case any get pushed back or cancelled. I'm stepping pretty far out of my comfort zone.

But! The FE thing is an Awakening spoof that Gentlepanda Gentlepanda helped create the backgrounds for. I'm hoping to get it out before Three Houses releases, but I don't know a) how it'll turn out, b) how long it will take or c) if it'll even be any good. I'm trying something new.

If it doesn't suck, I'll post it here. :azura:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
In a blink and you’ll miss it moment, there’s a scene in the new Pokémon trailer of an unrevealed Pokémon that kinda looks like a teapot animal of some sort.

I really hope it’s a teapot elephant. Elephants are my favorite animal and right now I only have :231::232:
I remember someone creating a fakemon that was a teapot elephant water Pokémon, hope it’s something like that.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Blue Lions baby. Everything about that house has been laser pointed towards my interests.

Too bad Edalgard's clearly going to be the canon route and anything that happens in my route is non-canon.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Blue Lions baby. Everything about that house has been laser pointed towards my interests.

Too bad Edalgard's clearly going to be the canon route and anything that happens in my route is non-canon.
Damn, Canon routes. I always like to go canon routes.

What to do...

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a house to pick, because I'm not getting Three Houses.

One unidentified Pokémon was vaguely spotted in today's trailer
That looks like a minature version of the Lochness Monster.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Damn, Canon routes. I always like to go canon routes.

What to do...
Just do like I do in Bioware games and make, like, eight different save files.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Just do like I do in Bioware games and make, like, eight different save files.
I do that in.every single game where you get to make and influence how your charachter acts ive made I think and this isn't an exxageeation over thirty charachters each in dragon age origins and skyrim

I don't think I should be trusted with choice in any scenario

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
In all honesty I'm working on five projects at once. So I'm not really sharing any of them in case any get pushed back or cancelled. I'm stepping pretty far out of my comfort zone.

But! The FE thing is an Awakening spoof that Gentlepanda Gentlepanda helped create the backgrounds for. I'm hoping to get it out before Three Houses releases, but I don't know a) how it'll turn out, b) how long it will take or c) if it'll even be any good. I'm trying something new.

If it doesn't suck, I'll post it here. :azura:
Sounds interesting! Hoping I could help somehow, but I doubt there are any characters in my vocal range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom