• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm basically only here to talk about NB Icon Demon King Oda Nobunaga and don't expect me to shut up about it any time soon
someone said:
kinoko nasu the ****ing legend really took an established beloved character and MADE her trans. she’s not a transhumanist space emperor she’s not a completely new character this is oda nobunaga who’s been with the game pretty much since release and now they’re coming out and saying she’s ****ing trans her second ascension is a dude and the overall unit is genderless they DID THAT

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh, you didn't know?
Just gonna say that I appreciate the detail about the picture having the name of the person who made it.

That really helps people know which stuff was made by them to get more traction.

D

Deleted member

Happy 4th of July. Personally I'm still bitter about that tea party. One day we're gonna come back and take that back goddamnit.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
like maybe even this thread: seems to work for SMM2
with eveyone else superior stuff being shared here? psh
Happy 4th of July. Personally I'm still bitter about that tea party. One day we're gonna come back and take that back goddamnit.
F your tea. Oh, Do you have a vase I can knock over in defience?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve got to step away from the Pokémon fandom as a whole
Could imagine why.

Thankfully my friend from Madrid is as peaceful and reasonable as usual, so maybe he is thankfully chill regarding the whole thing.

I fear to ask him now, so if I ever decide to ask his thoughts on that, it may only be during my trip to Madrid. But if he really hasn’t brought that up... he may thankfully be part of the good side of the fandom

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I’ve got to step away from the Pokémon fandom as a whole
Anything new? Or is it just the same old National Dex stuff going round and around

Game Freak could really do with a good PR push right about now - just show us some more mon and that will at least help a little bit

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anything new? Or is it just the same old National Dex stuff going round and around

Game Freak could really do with a good PR push right about now - just show us some more mon and that will at least help a little bit
Yeah

Also the **** allegations

That’s messed up, I want no part of that

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

I feel like it's not consequential to require a PR push--Pokemon's the type of franchise where (for better or for worse) it will sell regardless of quality/popular opinion.

I should add this is a neutral statement, not saying anything regarding the controversies. :)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah

Also the **** allegations

That’s messed up, I want no part of that
Oh yeah, I heard about that.

For those out of the loop, some person made a fake Game Freak employee Twitter account, and claimed Masuda harassed her, in an effort to get him fired. Everyone figured out it was BS almost instantly, but the fact that people are willing to go that far is just... ugh

D

Deleted member

Gonna be honest.

I sometimes imagine Freezerburn as a secret identity of Black Bolt from the Inhumans due to how little they talk.

Sure, it does seem kind of silly... But my mind just likes to create a lot of “What if?”s from time to time.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Now that it is actually the 4th, time to re-post the Heroes celebrating this holiday with joyful festivities
DQ 4thofjuly.PNG
DQ 4thofjuly3.PNG
DQ 4thofjuly2.PNG

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I have to repost my awesome but awful joke I found on Instagram for the people who weren’t available earlier:

B6635FB2-B1BC-4020-8768-EE6949187970.jpeg

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm basically only here to talk about NB Icon Demon King Oda Nobunaga and don't expect me to shut up about it any time soon
Where exactly is the info talking about it? I mean, I'd be fine with it, but I have not been seeing any talk of it at all. The only thing I found regarding the gender of the new Nobunaga is that her 1st ascensions gender is apparently "?" and uses Nobunaga's childhood name Kippōshi compared to her other ascensions, and that this new Nobunaga is apparently a "amalgamation" of different Nobunagas, which may possibly include the Real-life Nobunaga, as the historically-accurate Nobunaga actually makes an appearance in the new event.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
tfw you've only been active for about 8 months but you were lucky enough to make your account 5 years ago today

1562255908689.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom