• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, we had a good run, see you guys in the next Ultimate Social.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
all this political talk instead of discussing the real problems

like why mario maker mario isn't the default skin for stage builder playtests in smash

D

Deleted member

all this political talk instead of discussing the real problems

like why mario maker mario isn't the default skin for stage builder playtests in smash
We have Builder Mario in Smash but Builder Luigi can't even be bothered. The tragedy

Real talk, though. Who would actually buy costume packs for Smash Bros.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Morning Social Thread.

I’m going to assume we’re back to waiting on Hero?

If so, I predict mid-July as the release date.

D

Deleted member

My mother is so happy and glad with the way the final exams are going for me that she bought me these cool things:

22336677-21FA-4E47-8B49-4D640947CC6C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
The better question is, who wouldn't?
Me. I'm not super interested in paying for cosmetics unless it's a Mii costume of a character I like.

Also, I seriously wonder how do you even make costume packs for over seventy characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just sent an email regarding voice acting to a game team. It’s a smaller project so I have no idea why I’m as nervous as I am.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just sent an email regarding voice acting to a game team. It’s a smaller project so I have no idea why I’m as nervous as I am.
Good luck with it, Taylor.
Even though it's a smaller project, being nervous is ok. It shows that you care about the job and what you could bring to it. But, don't let it overcome you. You've already done larger projects in the past, so you know that you can handle this one, correct?

D

Deleted member

Good luck with it, Taylor.
Even though it's a smaller project, being nervous is ok. It shows that you care about the job and what you could bring to it. But, don't let it overcome you. You've already done larger projects in the past, so you know that you can handle this one, correct?
I said small, not smaller than my others. LOL

The biggest thing I’ve been in is a game called Toppy’s Workshop, and CoryxKenshin hated it so it’s not very popular. LOL That and an animation project I can’t say much about (‘cause I’m cool like that.)

D

Deleted member

Who the **** even cares about the fourth day of july, snake day is in 12 days, *******
Screenshot_20190704-092743~2.png

D

Deleted member

Was looking back on a Q&A I did for a game.

Dev: Alright, and next is Nate.

Other VA I Forget: Question 1, who assassinated Nate?

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna rep 'Murican Mario today. Happy Independence day, my dudes.

They're some hand-egg team based in New England/Boston outskirts. They're apparently really good and nobody likes their fanbase. But what do I know? :p
It was a Metal Gear reference doh.

D

Deleted member

It's the Fourth of July, but...
Мне действительно все равно.

D

Deleted member

Just finished building it:
0A5AC9A6-BCDB-4C55-B332-3EFE04EFEFAB.jpeg
I love eveything on this set.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh, there's something happening today? Something about that "Murica" thingy...

Whatever, happy birthday "Murica".
Like every birthday, some people just want to celebrate it quietly and not draw attention to it, and some people want to go completely overboard with it and embarrass everyone else.

Sometimes I’m ashamed to live in this country. Then again, I think i’d be ashamed to live in any country.

D

Deleted member

“Behold, as you shake in fear, how I bring this character from the realm of videogames into the real world as a giant puppet. ‘Cause I, Mysterio, the biggest enchanter on this world, can do the unthinkable! ... And that includes ending the Spider-Man!”
6FCEB8FE-1058-4C2C-B3CF-665DB071F460.jpeg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of eagles

Remember to join the Black Eagles

Make Our Empress proud.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
“Behold, as you shake in fear, how I bring this character from the realm of videogames into the real world as a giant puppet. ‘Cause I, Mysterio, the biggest enchanter on this world, can do the unthinkable! ... And that includes ending the Spider-Man!”
View attachment 230012
who smashed thst poor Jokers head in, he needs a doctor-

Oh, thats just Funko
Like every birthday, some people just want to celebrate it quietly and not draw attention to it, and some people want to go completely overboard with it and embarrass everyone else.

Sometimes I’m ashamed to live in this country. Then again, I think i’d be ashamed to live in any country.
pro tip: there is nothing more embarrassing then waiting till the day of the USA independence to show how much you hate the country

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom