• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Someone said disliking an animation is rude because animation is hard.

Seriously.

D

Deleted member

Seriously.
Nothing is perfect.

As much hard work as something may have, there will be some details that won’t be as well done as everything else.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Seriously.
Well in that case, the people who made Emoji Movie didn't work hard enough

EDIT: Idk what happened, my post messed up and got sent prematurely

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi Just checked out your DA. Your art style is gorgeous. It can be goofy when it wants to be butncan also be series. I love this piece especially.

1562249166667.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We have rumors of what characters dataminers have found in Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled:
- Baby Coco
- Baby Cortex
- Baby Crash
- Baby N.Tropy
- Baby-T
- Chick (CTTR)
- Emperor Velo (CNK)
- Gnasty Gnorc (Spyro)
- Hunter (Spyro)
- Nina Cortex (CTTR)
- Pasadena (CTTR)
- Rilla Roo (Bash)
- Ripto (Spyro)
- Sorceress (Spyro)
- Spyro
- Stew (CTTR)
- Von Clutch (CTTR)
- Willie Wumpa Cheeks (CTTR)

Kinda think there's a bit too much Spyro characters and I still want to see Dr. N. Brio

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We have rumors of what characters dataminers have found in Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled:
- Baby Coco
- Baby Cortex
- Baby Crash
- Baby N.Tropy
- Baby-T
- Chick (CTTR)
- Emperor Velo (CNK)
- Gnasty Gnorc (Spyro)
- Hunter (Spyro)
- Nina Cortex (CTTR)
- Pasadena (CTTR)
- Rilla Roo (Bash)
- Ripto (Spyro)
- Sorceress (Spyro)
- Spyro
- Stew (CTTR)
- Von Clutch (CTTR)
- Willie Wumpa Cheeks (CTTR)

Kinda think there's a bit too much Spyro characters and I still want to see Dr. N. Brio
A while ago I saw data-miners show off costume data for N. Brio, Koala Kong, and Fasty. So I imagine they'll show up in due time. Honestly, They're probab;y going to end up adding in every named character from the Crash Bandicoot franchise. Especially if they're adding characters like Rilla Roo and Willie Wumpa Cheeks. I would be surprised if we don't get some more of Twinsanity's characters, a Lab Assistant and Wumpa Islander, The Hog from Crash 1, Viscount from Boom Bang, heck, maybe even a CoD Soldier or Pitfall Harry.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I didn't expect to enjoy mm2's multiplayer as much as I do
I would enjoy it but each match I'm faced with weapons-grade lag that ruins the whole experience: have they fixed that or am I just unlucky?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I would enjoy it but each match I'm faced with weapons-grade lag that ruins the whole experience: have they fixed that or am I just unlucky?
I get lag too but its far from every match. Its P2P so you might just have a bad connection.

D

Deleted member

Mysterio is the kind of villain who would make people see a non-existent Hero trailer when in reality there isn’t none...

...Something that seems so legit that you can’t notice it is fake...

Wait...

What if Grinch was completely made by Mysterio?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
ive seem just as much smooth multiplayer as I have laggy ones so maybe you are in the unlucky laggy group
I get lag too but its far from every match. Its P2P so you might just have a bad connection.
Hmm maybe I'll give it another shot then - stopped playing multiplayer as the lag was getting unbearable, but perhaps I need to give it another chance

D

Deleted member

Nobunaga
Nobu
Nobu
NB
Scully, you're not gonna believe this, it was in our faces this whole time.
I am glad you guys have a cool icon and are thriving in todays climate, but the concept of being non-binary is kind of scary to this tran. It's a problem I need to work through I guess.

D

Deleted member

Lol, my sofa works great for the set.
C80A0891-C59D-475B-96E3-8E20AA279068.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nobunaga
Nobu
Nobu
NB
Scully, you're not gonna believe this, it was in our faces this whole time.
I'm sorry. It's a weird primal part of my lizard brain that I'm deeply ashamed of. And I don't act on it at all. I think it has something to do with the misandry I have been known to exhibit in the past. Maybe I just need to get more exposure? Maybe my therapist can help?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn.

I made a cool scene with the Joker Funko and the Venice set for a picture... but every picture I take gets upside down for no reason at all when I try to add it to the post.

I really want to fix that.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
eh Who am I kidding, idk why Im hoping. Nothin I make will get any attention
Don't lose hope - it's easy for your stuff to get buried among all the online submissions, but I'm sure there are communities out there where you can promote your creation,
like maybe even this thread: seems to work for SMM2 (thank you for playing and liking my level Noipoi Noipoi )

D

Deleted member

We interrupt the current Smashboards program to bring some breaking news coming from Venice
6881DA21-701E-4D36-BCCC-350CEA868EAD.jpeg
Mysterio and Hydro Man, two of the most wanted criminals on the Unitated States, have suddenly assaulted the world of Venice, alongside what seems to be a giant and manipulated version of a character known as Joker from the game Persona 5.

Security forces and alledgely Spider-Man himself seem to be trying to end the chaos on one of Venice’s channels, with a student from an American high school called Michelle being lost from her schooltrip group for more than half an hour. Search squadrons are trying their hardest to patrol Venice on her quest while the action is attempted to be taken out of Venice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom