• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m incredibly burned out on social media and forums and whatever

And yet it’s the only form of human interaction I get anymore

Such is life

D

Deleted member

I'm just gonna share this fan art that popped up on my YouTube reccomendations real quick, 'K.
Perfection.

Just... pure perfection.
Ok, maybe Kong looks weird on that costume... but I dig the theme of the art.

Also again, glad to see the artist’s name shown there.

D

Deleted member

I actually voice Bowser Jr. in a Ultimate Machinima. It’s a fun little thing but I’m gonna be totally honest the director does not understand the concept of a deadline.

Fun at the end of the day, though.

D

Deleted member

In the end, our friendly neighbour Spider-Man took down Mysterio’s plans!

Now Beck will have a sweet and slow ride on boat back to Ryker’s Island with Hydro Man coming later. And the people from Venice will have a fun new animatronic for some special events awaiting near a bridge.
18C69E4F-CC64-45BD-A567-4DDDE72BFF9C.jpeg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Remember, today is the day where we Americans observe in the art of grilling.

So if there's anything that fit on a grill, grill it. Your newspapers? Grill it. Your Nintendo Switch? Grill it. Your hopes and dreams? Grill it. It's that simple.

Noipoi

Howdy!

So if there's anything that fit on a grill, grill it. Your newspapers? Grill it. Your Nintendo Switch? Grill it. Your hopes and dreams? Grill it. It's that simple.
Can I grill my grill

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Happy 4th of July!

Also, some may have noticed that a lot of messages suddenly got spoilers in them. Well, huge images are a bit of an eyesore. Please put those in spoilers. Same with fast-moving ones. Try to think of what happens for people who have eye problems too. Kind of a common courtesy thing. Do note I am not treating these as spam in itself(unless the image is both insanely huge and how almost little to no context, which would make it spam on its own even if it wasn't a large image, usually). Super long posts can be also problematic, even without the images. Generally, if a 18-inch screen has to scroll down multiple times to read one post, it's probably a bit too long.

Also, people edit out an embed when you quote it. It lags a lot of computers as well as mobile users. :)

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
I haven’t seen my best friend in person for two years

And I’ve lost most of the new friends I’ve made

So basically,
View attachment 230035
That must be depressing man but the friends you do have all have your back. You're a cool and kind person whom we all enjoy hanging out with so while some may have moved on and left we're still here for you.

Even though I may not use the Social Thread much I still consider you to be a friend of mine. You're a cool dude. Things'll get better as they always do.

D

Deleted member

Ngl, Noipoi is a person who I would love to pass a whole day with without thinking it twice.

He could even help me improve at drawing stuff, but I could understand if he didn’t want to.

Noipoi is a cool person at least based on what I’ve seen of him so far.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ayo won a bid on eBay for a copy of 3DS Dragon Quest VIII for like $28

Maybe this’ll motivate me to play my 3DS more and beat Bravely Default at long flippin last too

D

Deleted member

Ayo won a bid on eBay for a copy of 3DS Dragon Quest VIII for like $28

Maybe this’ll motivate me to play my 3DS more and beat Bravely Default at long flippin last too
Great purchase there!

And the price is pretty neat.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

What if Zelda was a grill?

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

can I grill the very fabric of space and time itself, recreating the universe into an endless party of chaos with a host that never dies?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Started the production of my second level, which is kinda of retake of one of my old level on the first Super Mario Maker, but with vastly different ideas and generally more polish.

So, take it as either a remake or a reimagining.

As for what level it might be, well...

You see it during your next briefing.:ultsamus:

D

Deleted member

Started the production of my second level, which is kinda of retake of one of my old level on the first Super Mario Maker, but with vastly different ideas and generally more polish.

So, take it as either a remake or a reimagining.

As for what level it might be, well...

You see it during your next briefing.:ultsamus:
Code to your first?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was hoping it wasn't true but I had a feeling Mysterio would had been just another actual bad reveal like Ego although the latter was pretty obvious. Really had hope for a change for once.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Few things:

1) Happy 4th of July. As i’ve seen on here, some folks aren’t feeling all that patriotic, and I don’t blame some folks. The US isn’t perfect by any means, certainly as of late. However, i’ll tell you what I tell my students. If you don’t have pride in what this country is currently, have pride for what it could be.

Change doesn’t come about when nothing happens. But things will change when people work together toward a common goal. I’ve always believed that.

2) I’ve set 4 world records in Mario Maker, but got dominated once I beat my 34th level in Normal Endless. I have no idea how one is supposed to beat 100 levels in Endless.

3) Excited to watch Stranger Things tonight after our July 4th obligations. Then once the gf goes to bed...it’s Devil May Cry V time!

D

Deleted member

I was talking about the posts I made with the LEGO set and a Joker funko but ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Did anynone else here ever play the Nicktoons Unite series? Man those are underrated, even if they did decline in quality as the series went on. Would love to have a sequel at some point.

D

Deleted member

Did anynone else here ever play the Nicktoons Unite series? Man those are underrated, even if they did decline in quality as the series went on. Would love to have a sequel at some point.
I did.
My favourite is the one about evil robotic toys where you could also use vehicles.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I did.
My favourite is the one about evil robotic toys where you could also use vehicles.
Attack of the Toybots! Honestly, it had the best level design and fanservice but probably had the worst gameplay and story of the four. Volcano Island was just meh and Globs of Doom was just broken. Honestly, if we ever got a new one I would want it to be a kind of half-n-half mix of Toybots and the original Nicktoons Unite with the same kind of love that goes into something like Smash or CTR.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just finished making burgers and grilled chicken. My family loved it, thankfully.

Random Question: You voice a Nintendo character. Who and why?
My main Italian dude, Mario. Been a part of my life since I was five years of age; 2001. It's been nearly 2 decades, and I love the character just as much as I did when I was in kindergarten. Very fun games, likable and cheery personality, he's super fun to play in Smash Bros...and he's the most legendary video game character in history. Add in some sick costumes from Smash (like 'Murican Mario) and it's basically a dream to voice Mario.

Could I actually do it effectively?...Probably not lol. But it'd still be amazing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom