• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yeah I think rights might be the actual issue because even though the tracks they pulled were from spin-offs what were apparently more fitting, they were all pretty much arranged anyway, so if those tracks could be remixed, why couldn’t something like Sweden or Cat? Caution and Crisis proved it.
Indeed, and like @JDCabrera has mentioned, there's already some more relaxing music than what's typically expected in Ultimate such as Environmental Noises and some of the AC tracks. Definitely an odd excuse.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yeah I think rights might be the actual issue because even though the tracks they pulled were from spin-offs what were apparently more fitting, they were all pretty much arranged anyway, so if those tracks could be remixed, why couldn’t something like Sweden or Cat? Caution and Crisis proved it.
Plus Halland was originally very slow and calm as well if not slower than the maingame’s music, yet it got the epic piano player remix :p

D

Deleted member

my back hurts like hell... maybe I shoulda used a regular chair instead of a stoolchair...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There is clear difference. One is mascot and cultural phenomenon in the US much more so than Dragon Quest in Japan.

They would want to maximize Halo exposure. They know that costume isn't way to go. Just because MS is easy to work with doesn't mean they would be naive to do so. They let Banjo be playable, yet they would let their bigger and far more important to be less status? Give me a break.
We have ****ing bomberman as a costume and he’s pretty damn iconic

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It still blows me away that this is real. Like, imagine this screenshot leaking beforehand. Everyone would be dismissing it immediately for so many reasons. "Its minecraft!" "He's too small!" "Steve would be the playable character!"
Shout out to the person who made an Enderman support thread which only garnered like... 1 or 2 responses for the longest time, til that fateful day lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shout out to the person who made an Enderman support thread which only garnered like... 1 or 2 responses for the longest time, til that fateful day lol
Honestly I dunno how people do it; none of my support threads get any... well y'know support lol
Granted most of them are a garbled mess of words so that doesn't exactly help.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It's pretty much official that the house I'm renting is being sold. At least an offer was made.

Already found a new place and started packing, although we still have time before the big move. Gonna be a busy month up ahead.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized it is the 1 year anniversary of the most traumatizing moment in my life that wasn't related to my family...kinda
There was a problem fetching the tweet
no wonder why this day has mostly been ****

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Just got back from watching Minecraft Live!
  • Cave update (Same with cliffs)
  • 2 new cave biomes (Lush and Dripstone)
  • Improved cave generation
  • The new Warden mob (new hostile mob, is blind and sense vibrations.)
  • Goats and new mountain generation
  • Minecraft Dungeons is getting DLC
  • Amethyst geodes
  • Telescope (new item.)
  • Copper ore, copper blocks and lightning rod
  • Archaeology sites (new structure?)
  • AXOLOTLS!!!
  • Mob Vote (Winner was Glow Squid who I went with.)
It was amazing!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized it is the 1 year anniversary of the most traumatizing moment in my life that wasn't related to my family...kinda
There was a problem fetching the tweet
no wonder why this day has mostly been ****
I look at you...and ****ing want you dead you **** ****

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Jesus ****ing Christ, this Warden thing deals more than half a health bar of damage to a player WEARING FULL NETHERITE.

**** that.
I think it’s a cool challenge; it’s a scary (yet kinda cute) mob in a dark cave biome that you can distract with snowballs and such, requiring you to either be stealthy or meet your respawn point.

Also did y’all notice the candles? They didn’t talk about them, but they were in the same place they showed the Warden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom