• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know, but Halo is a totally different beast. People say how Minecraft dwarfs Halo. It's pretty much the same scenario.
I suppose this can be quite true but I don’t know if they were told maybe next game but they would still like a costume to represent the series, I could see Microsoft still want to do that as they can promote Halo Infinite with it. We also have stuff like official Chief skins in Minecraft but that’s still a slightly different scenario and would cost less. I just find the inclusion missing kinda of intriguing.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
I suppose this can be quite true but I don’t know if they were told maybe next game but they would still like a costume to represent the series, I could see Microsoft still want to do that as they can promote Halo Infinite with it. We also have stuff like official Chief skins in Minecraft but that’s still a slightly different scenario and would cost less. I just find the inclusion missing kinda of intriguing.
Perhaps, they want way more exposure in way of actual playable character. Vergen's claim on Minecraft finally came to pass. The same can be said about King Zell's hint on Halo. Covid must've really messed up or prolonged the schedule.

Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
As part of the Minecraft community, everyone's pretty much upset about Glow Squid winning the Mob Vote.
I was happy it won, I wanted either it or the Iceologer the most, though I loved the Moobloom too.

It does kinda suck it won’t emit real light though. Hopefully the other two mobs come in the future.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I was happy it won, I wanted either it or the Iceologer the most, though I loved the Moobloom too.

It does kinda suck it won’t emit real light though. Hopefully the other two mobs come in the future.
I went with the Squid too!

(The reason why everyone's upset due to a Minecraft YouTuber named Dream who might have rigged the vote.)

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
People say that older players shouldn't give zoomers and their zoomer characters such a bad time but we earned it, just as you will when you're older.
You will get to be the old man yelling into the void one day, kids. Look forward to it.
1495134384073.jpg

D

Deleted member

People say that older players shouldn't give zoomers and their zoomer characters such a bad time but we earned it, just as you will when you're older.
You will get to be the old man yelling into the void one day, kids. Look forward to it.
View attachment 288306
What about the boomers that actually quite happy for Steve, and wanted him?

D

Deleted member

So, remember my hardcore world?

I died.

I didn't know mining gold ore in the nether would upset them. I thought it was gold blocks. Foolish of me. :p

Well, onto my second attempt!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Been awake for about two hours or so.

I want to play the PS4 but can't without getting annoying at myself for losing some of the save data. And want to play Cold Steel 1,2 and 3 (which I lost) before 4 comes out but feel demotivated to do so, like most games on it now.

So I'm gonna grab some snacks from the store, go home and binge an anime. Can't go wrong with it.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Question for you guys: what was the dumbest thing you ever did or what was dumbest story you ever heard?

Here's an example of what I mean.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Question for you guys: what was the dumbest thing you ever did or what was dumbest story you ever heard?

In games or in real life? In real life, the dumbest thing i ever did was open the door of a moving fan going 60 kph to yell hi to a dog on the side of the street. I could fallen out the moving car. I am certain i was the reason child car locks were invented.

In games, i dont think i ever did to much. I did put smash bros on 4 random cpu fighters with 99 stock and i watches them fight for 2 hours. That was a waste of time.

D

Deleted member

unless I want to dig through the older pages to find my shudders old account stuff, I can't really remember anything off the top of my head.
Well.. there was that one time I was riding my bike on the empty highway(back when I lived in the country and nobody came by) and closed my eyes, only to fall into a 3 foot ditch lined with rocks. I wasn't even wearing my helmet then and literally only my arm got even mildly injured, nothing else did. Lucky af.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The dumbest thing I ever did on a videogame had to either be when I was like 6 years old and never got past the tutorial in Phantom Hourglass or literally me playing Xenoblade Chronicles HD and falling to my death many times on the same spot for pressing the wrong buttom at the wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom