• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You guys think this means anything?

I do think representation from all those companies is very plausible but I also don’t know if I expect the Chocobo costumes to come back at all. I guess they could with Geno should he come this pass but, I dunno, Chocobo not tagging along with Hero was always weird to me. I don’t see that costume coming back with someone like 2B or Lara but I guess there’s always Sephiroth who was rumored for a split second. All though I don’t find that at all likely. I dunno the Chocobo costume is the most interesting.

On the other two, yeah I think I could see them getting a character this pass. Specifically for Namco I really think a Dark Souls rep is slept on. If there is any kind of plan to port II and III over to Switch eventually it could be an easy promo pick. Other wise, for Namco, there’s Nightmare, Yuri Lowell, Lloyd of course could be upgraded, and a whole slew of Retro characters they could pick from.

With Capcom? There’s really not much to say. Capcom has like 5 solid choices for a character in this pass. Dante, Monster Hunter, Phoenix, Amaterasu, and Morrigan just off the top of my head so the Rathalos Armor coming back is pretty safe bet.

D

Deleted member

I've been playing way too much Digimon Masters online lol
They changed the game a ton though: already got my starter digimon to Mega in under a few hours which I remember took ages originally. Also they've been throwing special digieggs at me like crazy so that's a plus.

D

Deleted member

I just finished making a macro so I can sit over here and chat while DMO grinds for me! Still a few kinks I have to work out(either I target too many digimon at once and die or I take to long to auto target them and I lose out on valuable time) but this should be fun.

Although tomorrow is a cleaning day so I only got 1 day to use this. Could just leave it running and turn the monitor off but i need to make sure it'll actually work and even then the game has a item that literally is meant to stop macroing lol(but you have to pay for it so nobody uses it)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I'm becoming one with Royal Guard, there's just some attack I can just block perfectly without much thinking now. There's even sometime I can even royal guard perfectly after just switching from another style.

Is this...true power?

D

Deleted member

I think I'm becoming one with Royal Guard, there's just some attack I can just block perfectly without much thinking now. There's even sometime I can even royal guard perfectly after just switching from another style.

Is this...true power?
What game are you playing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
One of those days where it feels a bit quiet on social media for me and I feel demotivated to do anything. Also ended up eating my half my daily calories in one meal which was a bad decision cause I feel tired.

Need to force myself to play something. Gonna leave my story work until tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Something has been in my mind.

In Mario Sports Mix, there is a ton of Square content. Slime from Dragon Quest, Ninja from Final Fantasy, Black and White Mage, Cactuar, Moogle, Behemoth, and many more.

Why is Square more stingy when it comes to Smash, then when it comes to Mario spin-offs like Mario Sports Mix?

D

Deleted member

The chat is horny right now, holy frick.

Gonna post this crappost so It isn't as horny:

Something has been in my mind.

In Mario Sports Mix, there is a ton of Square content. Slime from Dragon Quest, Ninja from Final Fantasy, Black and White Mage, Cactuar, Moogle, Behemoth, and many more.

Why is Square more stingy when it comes to Smash, then when it comes to Mario spin-offs like Mario Sports Mix?
Square Enix made the Mario Sports games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Got Trickster to level 3.

Really wondering to grind for Royal Guard & especially Gunsligher. I like to have all the sauce before I finish the game, but I fear it be boring after sometime. (even if beating Cerberus to death is very satisfying)

D

Deleted member

After a long break, I did some more spritework on the leaked Pokemon to include them in a rom hack. It's pretty much just colorizing and updating the shading to make them properly compatible with the GBC. Depending on the Pokemon the latter can take longer than I'd like to admit.

The snow bunny is finished, though I think I'll make the tree a standalone Pokemon, instead of a split evo, unsure though. As for the bird, it's still obviously a WIP, with the base form and backsprite not being done yet. Also I'm still experimenting with the colors on those, but I'm digging the green/yellow combo.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Really wondering if I should try Vergil after I'm done with Dante.

I know it's Dante's mission without cutscenes beside one and that Vergi as only 3 weapon & 1 style, but come on, it's freakin' Vergil. I gotta give it a try atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom