• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, Bakugan2556 here, gonna curse the thread real quick
Did you know the Egyptian god of wisdom, Thoth, was written in greek like “Θωθ”? And since he was the god of knowledge, it wouldn't have been out of the ordinary for someone in ancient egypt to say "OwO, what's this?"
You're welcome :p

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey guys, Bakugan2556 here, gonna curse the thread real quick
Did you know the Egyptian god of wisdom, Thoth, was written in greek like “Θωθ”? And since he was the god of knowledge, it wouldn't have been out of the ordinary for someone in ancient egypt to say "OwO, what's this?"
You're welcome :p
You get an F for plagiarism.
1601844854152.png

I'm joking by the way.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The following bothers me about Smash Ultimate's Training Mode:
  • No Ω Form or Battefield Form for Training stage
  • Smash 64's Training Mode theme can't be played on all stages
  • No options for stage hazards off

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm finally able to ****ing eat without my stomach trying to fight back. I haven't had a good meal in almost a literal week, I've been living off crackers and grapes in super small amounts.

I'm gonna order a pizza. :222: I haven't been this excited to eat something in forever.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm finally able to ****ing eat without my stomach trying to fight back. I haven't had a good meal in almost a literal week, I've been living off crackers and grapes in super small amounts.

I'm gonna order a pizza. :222: I haven't been this excited to eat something in forever.
That's POG.

Enjoy your pizza!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I reinstalled Crunchyroll and plan to finish up my few remaining episodes of Bakemonogatari before moving on to something else.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm cool with whatever as long as the episode count isn't too terribly daunting (somewhere in the 12-20ish episode range being preferable).

D

Deleted member

Enjoy your Pizza!!! I am very happy for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Pizzas are pretty good. Not my first choice in food but I enjoy it.

D

Deleted member

Oh now this brings back lots of memories for me
gonna be honest, I can't even remember half of the game lol. All I remember really is the last section because it's just a big shonen-style protag fight.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
GKids is actually going to release Blu-Ray copies of the original series along with the movies in 2021, that'd be a good time to catch on it.
I'll check for it on Crunchyroll in the meantime.

The only thing that I really know about it is that one blue haired girl that He Who Shall Not Be Named typically used as a profile picture.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'll check for it on Crunchyroll in the meantime.

The only thing that I really know about it is that one blue haired girl that He Who Shall Not Be Named typically used as a profile picture.
Aside from NGE, have you seen either FMA (2003), Cowboy Bebop, Akira, or Trigun?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
oi we talking classic anime in here? 👀

lemme hit u up with some of my favs:

• Dirty Pair: if you don't mind the slight ecchi, there's a lot of buddy-cop comedy (also you're totes gonna ship Kei and Yuri AND U WILL LIKE IT)
  • Outlaw Star: bruh this was one of my absolute favs when I was younger, even though I watched the censored version. gotta watch the uncut version sometime
  • Princess Tutu: definitely not your average magical girl anime, it's got light hearted moments but also some surprisingly dark moments, actual symphonies, and BALLET BATTLES. that's right, B A L L E T B A T T L E S
  • Serial Experiments Lain: the Wired was totes an analogy for what social media would become and you cannot convince me otherwise. this was just ahead of its time
  • Tenchi Muyo: another childhood fave, don't let the harem aspect discourage you (Kiyone best girl btw don't heccin @ me) it has a lot of sci-fi stuff AND A BADASS GRANDPA
  • FLCL: i honestly have no words for this one other than it's an absolute trip

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pretty Cure and Sargent Keroro top tier anime.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
oi we talking classic anime in here? 👀

lemme hit u up with some of my favs:

• Dirty Pair: if you don't mind the slight ecchi, there's a lot of buddy-cop comedy (also you're totes gonna ship Kei and Yuri AND U WILL LIKE IT)
  • Outlaw Star: bruh this was one of my absolute favs when I was younger, even though I watched the censored version. gotta watch the uncut version sometime
  • Princess Tutu: definitely not your average magical girl anime, it's got light hearted moments but also some surprisingly dark moments, actual symphonies, and BALLET BATTLES. that's right, B A L L E T B A T T L E S
  • Serial Experiments Lain: the Wired was totes an analogy for what social media would become and you cannot convince me otherwise. this was just ahead of its time
  • Tenchi Muyo: another childhood fave, don't let the harem aspect discourage you (Kiyone best girl btw don't heccin @ me) it has a lot of sci-fi stuff AND A BADASS GRANDPA
  • FLCL: i honestly have no words for this one other than it's an absolute trip
I'm sure these are great and all but I don't see no ****ing Bee Movie up in this junk so it's invalid by default.

JK, I've seen FLCL. It was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom