• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It is not fair that the poor cannot be able to purchase the PS5 or Monster Hunter Rise. Our system is a failure. I'm not even sure if I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So in BotW Master Mode, I've cleared all the shrines, champion's ballad and all three trials of the sword.

...Now what? My Master Sword now glows like a lightsaber but I've got nothing worth using it on.

D

Deleted member

So in BotW Master Mode, I've cleared all the shrines, champion's ballad and all three trials of the sword.

...Now what? My Master Sword now glows like a lightsaber but I've got nothing worth using it on.
wait for BOTW2 :secretkpop:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Cut every single piece of grass in Hyrule.

D

Deleted member

Now this is some quality gmod animation

D

Deleted member

So the artist formerly known as Bakugan aka now @LiberatorFurHire I must comment on your pfp as a friend.

I'm gonna find it so hard to take you seriously the next week with as it looks like a rejected Ikea mascot. And this is why my friends you don't do pfp bets.

What did you bet?
I bet on Monster Hunter not showing up today :secretkpop:

Also I love how you immediately jump to me being an artist when I’m literally the main(and probably only) card game nerd around here lol

Shroob

Sup?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I bet on Monster Hunter not showing up today :secretkpop:

Also I love how you immediately jump to me being an artist when I’m literally the main(and probably only) card game nerd around here lol
I mean, gotta get your talents recognised as well here. Card games is not the only thing you are known for.

Kinda like me. I'm more recognised for being one of the more active Europeans on here (and talks too much about) but I want to be known as a writer first and foremost.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

I mean, gotta get your talents recognised as well here. Card games is not the only thing you are known for.

Kinda like me. I'm more recognised for being one of the more active Europeans on here (and talks too much about) but I want to be known as a writer first and foremost.
I don’t really consider myself much of an artist as it stands lol. Card games have always been my primary focus with my drawing stuff on the side. But tbf drawing is something that is a much more approachable topic than talking about all my decks and various cards every other day, hence why I’ve been consciously reeling in the card game stuff. Not by much mind you but I would much rather not get into the same scenario I did on my old account lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Dutch Raikuna

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow is Super Mario 3D All-Stars day.

First thing I'm going to test is using a GameCube controller on Super Mario Sunshine (don't care what Nintendo said).

Dutch Raikuna

Aw damn, I'm gonna have to wake up before 9am for the first time in about two months. Wake up, go get Mario 3D AllStars, drop it off back home and then head to another town to meet one of my friends.

Fun times but I've been looking forward to it. Won't be able to play Mario 3D AllStars until I get home probably.

Also feels like it's been a bit quieter this week or just me?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Aw damn, I'm gonna have to wake up before 9am for the first time in about two months. Wake up, go get Mario 3D AllStars, drop it off back home and then head to another town to meet one of my friends.

Fun times but I've been looking forward to it.

Also feels like it's been a bit quieter this week or just me?
Surprising since there’s been a few game announcements

D

Deleted member

Is Snake alright? Haven't seen her in awhile.

Did Dad of Boy 2 kill her?
She posted earlier today actually. She seems to not be particularly good mentally speaking, going by her recent posts

Isn't that just Abyss Actor Wild Hope.
Yes and no. For one thing, Wild hope is just a simple humanoid while you have Mr. Robo Cowboy over here. Oh yeah they also travel dimensions because why not

Just thought it was funny :p

Dutch Raikuna

Surprising since there’s been a few game announcements
Pretty much why I'm a bit surprised.

With the PS5 showcase and Mario AllStars coming out etc would have expected the thread to be buzzing. Granted I've been busy but still. Try and get a small of story ideas done tonight at least.

She posted earlier today actually. She seems to not be particularly good mentally speaking, going by her recent posts
checks

Oh, ok. Hope she gets back onto it, small break from here will do her good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom