• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The second Ori game being on Switch is funny to me because I remember one of those obnoxious console wars people on twitter, who was a big XBox fanboy it seemed, saying they wouldn’t put the second game on Switch and Nintendo only got the first because...well, I forgot the reason tbh. Not that I really care, I just remember seeing this in a discussion.

He also excused the other games that came to Switch which Microsoft also had rights to (I guess just Cuphead + Nintendo and Microsoft getting a good relationship thanks to Minecraft; he really didn’t want B-K to come to Switch, either, excusing the duo’s Smash appearance smh, console wars are annoying).

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Uhh....
-Ori port
-Monster Hunter
-Isekai rpg game that I can’t remember the name of
-Disgaea 6
- bunch of misc stuff coming out today
-Balan Wonderland release date(March next year)
-Fitness Boxing 2
-Empire of Sin

Pretty sure there are few more, gonna edit this post if I find any more
Ah.

Well. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The second Ori game being on Switch is funny to me because I remember one of those obnoxious console wars people on twitter, who was a big XBox fanboy it seemed, saying they wouldn’t put the second game on Switch and Nintendo only got the first because...well, I forgot the reason tbh. Not that I really care, I just remember seeing this in a discussion. He also excused the other games that came to Switch which Microsoft also had rights to.
Microsoft doesn't see Nintendo as a competitor anymore, I don't know why people assumed that Ori 2 wasn't coming to the Switch.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The second Ori game being on Switch is funny to me because I remember one of those obnoxious console wars people on twitter, who was a big XBox fanboy it seemed, saying they wouldn’t put the second game on Switch and Nintendo only got the first because...well, I forgot the reason tbh. Not that I really care, I just remember seeing this in a discussion.

He also excused the other games that came to Switch which Microsoft also had rights to (I guess just Cuphead + Nintendo and Microsoft getting a good relationship thanks to Minecraft; he really didn’t want B-K to come to Switch, either, excusing the duo’s Smash appearance smh, console wars are annoying).
People tend to forget that Microsoft's biggest competitor is the other Big Tech companies like Apple and Google. While I wish Microsoft did a bit more for Switch (remember the Game Pass on Switch rumour?) I'm happy about it. I'll never stop hoping for Rare Replay to come to it.

Also I hate the console wars ****. It's pretty over the top and fronted by attention seekers.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
ORI 2 LE'S GOOOO!

Also, I'm interested in tge new Monster Hunter as well. Haven't had the chance to play any Monster Hunter but I'll keep an eye on Rise till it comes out.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

They put in some damn fine work for Ori 2 huh

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
2021 is gonna be one hell of a year.

• GoW 5
  • BotW 2 (hopefully)
  • MH Rise
  • RE 8
  • NMH 3
  • Hitman 3
  • GG Strive
  • SMT V
  • STALKER 2
  • VM Bloodlines 2

And those are the ones that we know are coming, there's still some studios like Valve that are working on new games but haven't revealed them yet.

D

Deleted member

Now with my bet lost I have to wait for Shroob to wake up and see what kind of avatar he'll give me lmao

Need to work on school work as is so :drshrug:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Here's a gameplay overview for Monster Hunter Rise:

Now with my bet lost I have to wait for Shroob to wake up and see what kind of avatar he'll give me lmao

Need to work on school work as is so :drshrug:
Didn't we make the bet first?

D

Deleted member

Here's a gameplay overview for Monster Hunter Rise:

Didn't we make the bet first?
****.. I forget :drshrug:

What I’ll do then.. is I’ll let you pick an avatar first, then once that expires Shroob Shroob will get his turn. Is that alright with you?

D

Deleted member

2021 is gonna be one hell of a year.

• GoW 5
  • BotW 2 (hopefully)
  • MH Rise
  • RE 8
  • NMH 3
  • Hitman 3
  • GG Strive
  • SMT V
  • STALKER 2
  • VM Bloodlines 2

And those are the ones that we know are coming, there's still some studios like Valve that are working on new games but haven't revealed them yet.
Here is me hoping 2021 is better than 2020.
FJKNLNSLJKXNENJCMKDSLNDKJCNMSKL:MFFENMCKDNEV!!!!!!!!
Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yo everyone, check out this leak!:

googileak.png

My source: Dude, trust me. I'm an internet person, the most reliable source you'll ever find. What, that's not enough for you? Well, how about this?:

20200917_124329.jpg

Aha! A super motion-blur heavy shot of my screen I took with my phone! By taking this photo as if I was on my 15th cup of coffee, I have proven for sure that this leak is indeed very legitimate!

Anyways, gotta run: Sakurai's gonna send the Nintendo ninjas after me any second now.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

My source: Dude, trust me. I'm an internet person, the most reliable source you'll ever find. What, that's not enough for you? Well, how about this?:

View attachment 285931

Aha! A super motion-blur heavy shot of my screen I took with my phone! By taking this photo as if I was on my 15th cup of coffee, I have proven for sure that this leak is indeed very legitimate!

Anyways, gotta run: Sakurai's gonna send the Nintendo ninjas after me any second now.
Dude is that gooigi!

OH Smurph! boys gooigi is in we did its been along road but my seventeen gooigi support threads have finally paid off!

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

View attachment 285931

fake, i don't see amingo anywhere

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu so I skimmed through your ideas and I’ll try to give more individual thoughts on them later but you have some interesting stuff and it looks like it’d be fun to play. My idea is a bit more of a traditional fighter, something very Capcom Vs. inspired. Did you get a chance to look over what I had?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You ok bud?
Yeah, I'm alright.

I didn't know the person who passed, but I still feel for the family. I just did my best to help them grieve, and that's all you can really do. Even still, it was hard. One because of how I feel concern and care for the family, but also because of all of the activities that go into it.

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I’ve heard far worse bands/musicians.
Just a consequence of being a band my mom loved so I heard It endlessly In childhood. Then child me forming a mild dislike to them and then child me coming to the conclusion that I’d rather stuff wax in my ears scream into the concept of contempt and run sandpaper on an open wound all at once then listen to dancing queen again

This post is halfway a joke
But comedy comes from real suffering ya know
Their not my favorite band or 2nd third fourth or fifth you would be correct in saying their my least favorite band

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom